Pete Buttigieg: College Football Is ‘Problematic’

Attacking college football is a real vote getter.

I swear Democrats are working for Trump.

Pete Buttigieg: College football is ‘problematic’

A load of crapola from Petey, a true dim bulb.

I played scholastic football in high school, and I didn't even get a reduction in tuition for it, much less a free ride.

Should I be paid retroactively for my high school career?

Of course not.

Kids volunteer to play football and other sports in school and they do it with open eyes.

Attacking college football is a real vote getter.

I swear Democrats are working for Trump.

Pete Buttigieg: College football is ‘problematic’

A load of crapola from Petey, a true dim bulb.

I played scholastic football in high school, and I didn't even get a reduction in tuition for it, much less a free ride.

Should I be paid retroactively for my high school career?

Of course not.

Kids volunteer to play football and other sports in school and they do it with open eyes.
High school and college, as structured BUSINESSES, are completely DIFFERENT...news at 11

Yes he is a queer, Faggot, pinko commie anti American bastard..

From the link..

He wondered if technology might provide answers or “is the future that 40 years from now, in the best case scenario, is Notre Dame known for a world-class soccer program instead?

World class Kickball? Lolololololol

The only reason this childs game is played by adults is it COST NOTHING to invest in. Any shithole nation can participate.
My girls played soccer growing up and the weather was always awful. Freezing cold mornings or rain without fail.

The biggest problem facing the NCAA is the money scams about to RULE colleges nation wide. Allowing college kids to be paid for playing football is a MASSIVE mistake. You think the scandals we've seen up till now are bad? This shit will instantly be corrupted on a level no one sees coming.
Small schools are essentially fucked too.

Forum List

Back