Petraeus: Hillary would make a "tremendous president"; praises handling...

Petraeus: Hillary would make a "tremendous president"; praises handling......of Benghazi.

Keep in mind this is a republican.

Hillary subscribes to the same intrusive, meddling neo-con military policies as George W Bush.

You're cool with that, Billy?

Because a blog says he's a registered Republican I'm supposed to believe it?
What it said was he was registered to vote as a Republican as I pointed out to billyboy I can register to vote as a Democrat it doesn't make me one the plain simple truth is unless the man comes out and says flat out what party he supports or runs for office as member of one of the parties no one knows.

Man you are really reaching.

Yet your disputing nothing.

Do people forget why this guy resigned? What do you bet Hillary knows some juicy tidbits? Wouldn't be surprised he and her hubby frequented some of the same haunts.

What it said was he was registered to vote as a Republican as I pointed out to billyboy I can register to vote as a Democrat it doesn't make me one the plain simple truth is unless the man comes out and says flat out what party he supports or runs for office as member of one of the parties no one knows.

Man you are really reaching.

Hm well I gave you specific facts. You are giving me baseless speculation. I don't need to dispute it.

The only people who believe or give a shit about Hillary with regard to Benghazi are those that hate her anyway. Everybody else couldn't give two shits...

Especially those who she got killed. They've moved beyond caring.

Now their families....that may be somewhat different.

Yeah, let's talk about the families of servicemen and women killed or maimed in a war of WMDs that didn't exist. I'm sure that doesn't bother you one iota.

That aside, somebody was responsible for killing those people in Benghazi, and it sure as shit wasn't Hillary (unless she's a shoe-in for being an Arab with a machine gun and can be in two places at once)...
Which families do you wish to talk about? Those who knew what their loved ones signed up for but where confident that their comrades had their back in their war against terrorism, or the ones that were hung out to dry by a Secretary of State that is more interested in power and elections, than their lives?

By all means, lets talk about them.

If you want to dispute the facts then go right ahead. Prove me wrong. What are you waiting for?

You know even if I was wrong about his politics, it really wouldn't mean much. This is a man with great leadership experience praising the leadership of someone else. You should listen to him.

If you want to dispute the facts then go right ahead. Prove me wrong. What are you waiting for?

You know even if I was wrong about his politics, it really wouldn't mean much. This is a man with great leadership experience praising the leadership of someone else. You should listen to him.

Not the way it works. You made the claim. The burden of producing facts lies with. You have yet to produce any.

Not the way it works. You made the claim. The burden of producing facts lies with. You have yet to produce any.

So because you say you don't trust my source, I have to provide MORE proof? That's not how it works. The burden is obviously on you now.

So because you say you don't trust my source, I have to provide MORE proof? That's not how it works. The burden is obviously on you now.

No, you don't have to produce more proof, you have to produce proof. Around here leftwing blogs are not a source of facts. Maybe in your world they are, but not here there not.

No, you don't have to produce more proof, you have to produce proof. Around here leftwing blogs are not a source of facts. Maybe in your world they are, but not here there not.

Since when has The New Republic been a Leftwing blog?

Hm well I gave you specific facts. You are giving me baseless speculation. I don't need to dispute it.

Patraeus was to remain apolitical as long as he served. unless you can show his registration with the gop since his resignation, you are only spouting and so is that article.

So you won't believe this, but you'll believe anything Fox News or Republicans say about Benghazi?

...of Benghazi.

Keep in mind this is a republican.

"She'd make a tremendous president," Petraeus says in the new book "HRC" by Jonathan Allen and Aimee Parnes.
And for Petraeus, Exhibit A in why she would be a tremendous president is the very thing for which Republicans most aggressively attack Clinton: her performance as Secretary of State when the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked.
"Like a lot of great leaders, her most impressive qualities were most visible during tough times," Petraeus tells Allen and Parnes. "In the wake of the Benghazi attacks, for example, she was extraordinarily resolute, determined, and controlled."

Keep in mind this guy didn't work in the State Department. He was head of the CIA during the time of the attacks. There is no reason he would not be candid about her. Not only that, but the two had a rough history going back to the controversy of the Iraq war.

Petraeus's glowing assessment is especially interesting given his uneasy history with Hillary Clinton. She essentially accused Petraeus of lying about progress in Iraq when he was President Bush's commander there and she was a senator preparing to run for president.

Did Petraeus Just Endorse Hillary Clinton? - Yahoo

Not really "candid." I seem to remember news of an marital AFFAIR came out right before Petraeus's testimony regarding Bengazi.

This is Hillary's black cloud--there is no silver lining--unless she throws Obama under the bus regarding the reports of some unknown remote U-Tube video being the cause of the 9/11 attack on our consulate. She had her opportunity to come clean--in fact--there are reports of Bill Clinton wanting her to come clean and she didn't.

It's too late for Hillary Clinton. Furthermore--she should have stayed in the senate instead of attaching herself to an administration that is very quickly going off of a cliff of very bad poll numbers and negative opinions about Barack Obama.

images

Last edited:

Patraeus was to remain apolitical as long as he served. unless you can show his registration with the gop since his resignation, you are only spouting and so is that article.

So you won't believe this, but you'll believe anything Fox News or Republicans say about Benghazi?
I use official sources to get my facts, not media. I take the time to read documents, testimony, watch hearings, etc. Try it sometime. You might actually learn a few truths on your own.

I use official sources to get my facts, not media. I take the time to read documents, testimony, watch hearings, etc. Try it sometime. You might actually learn a few truths on your own.

Okay direct me to this factual information so I can decide for myself.

Forum List

Back