Petraeus: Hillary would make a "tremendous president"; praises handling...

Um how about you explain how he had anything to do with this Benghazi incident? Because the CIA didn't pick up on the attack? Is that your reasoning? The CIA must be able to prevent ANY attack before it happens? Get real.

The article said he was republican. Obviously he indicated his politics to someone. Why would it be a secret?

I don't hate the military. You cons are always so presumptuous and you are often wrong. My brother fought in Iraq. I'm proud of him for it.

OHG you are damn brain-dead. THE CIA GATHERS INTELLGENCE AND INFORMS THE PRESIDENT. THAT is their sole mission in life. If we didn't know then they didn't tell us and he was in charge. Maybe if the adulterer would have spent more time being honest to his wife he would have done a better job in the CIA.

OF course they are going to say he was a republican but I find no other information that says he has claimed either way. No matter what he claims if he said that about Hillary then he is no republican.

But I understand now, he is being quoted in a left wing book designed to promote Hillary. Maybe he said it maybe he didn't we need to hear from him.

What I would really like to know is what qualifies her to be President. What accomplishment has she achieved? Nothing I can see.

Yeah, yeah the liberals don't hate the military they just spit on the Vietnam vets to show their love.

Lol well if those are your standards, then by that logic the CIA has a dismal record ever since its inception.

Do you really think Yahoo would commit defamation? That is a crime, you know that right?

Perhaps if you read his book you would learn them.

Could not name one I see.

How did you like reading "Going Rogue?"

Still can't find the full qoute.

Why do sheep off full bore when they must know it's not the full quote?

Are they so full of self loathing that anything matters?

More than likely he further explained what he thought of Hillary. If there was some caveat to his thoughts, the article would have mentioned it. I guarantee it.

More than likely he further explained what he thought of Hillary. If there was some caveat to his thoughts, the article would have mentioned it. I guarantee it.

with the current liberal media hysteria and habit of misquoting to present a lie, you said that?

are you in your very early 20's?

with the current liberal media hysteria and habit of misquoting to present a lie, you said that?

Don't you see the error in believing most media has a liberal bias? What is this even based on? Why would there be a liberal hysteria? What makes you believe it so strongly? Because the information doesn't confirm your bias? That must be the reason.

Don't you see the error in believing most media has a liberal bias? What is this even based on? Why would there be a liberal hysteria? What makes you believe it so strongly? Because the information doesn't confirm your bias? That must be the reason.

and you don't question a partial quote b/c it confirms you bias.

I simply want the whole truth, unlike you who takes any tidbit and runs.

four legs good
two legs better

good grief, she'd make a Tremendous President

who the hell speaks like that? but a suckup

They just keep passing it around to each other, one cushy government job to other...the hell with us Taxpayers

sheesh

and you don't question a partial quote b/c it confirms you bias.

I simply want the whole truth, unlike you who takes any tidbit and runs.

four legs good
two legs better

I trust the quote because I trust the article. Yahoo makes a solid effort to be non partisan.

Do you believe everything Fox News tells you?

The quote attributed to Petraeus was from a book about Hillary so if the book has not been released yet it's possible the only quotes they are getting are whatever the publisher,author or both are releasing. Oh yeah still haven't found in the article you linked where it said Petraeus was a Republican as you stated it did in a previous post are you sure that was in the article?

Time for Alpha O'Reilly to go Mano a Mano with Alpha Petraeus...find out what he's smoking these days...

The quote attributed to Petraeus was from a book about Hillary so if the book has not been released yet it's possible the only quotes they are getting are whatever the publisher,author or both are releasing. Oh yeah still haven't found in the article you linked where it said Petraeus was a Republican as you stated it did in a previous post are you sure that was in the article?

Lol why would the publisher and author only release lines that were positive if, in your mind, the book was meant to be a negative portrait.

He thinks she would make a tremendous president and handled Benghazi well. Does that not say a lot about his overall thoughts?

You people nip pick over the dumbest stuff lol. He is registered as a republican in the state of New Hampshire. He is obviously a republican. I'm sure you already knew he was a republican, you were just hoping I wouldn't prove it.

Is Petraeus a Republican? | New Republic

Billy finds Petraeus words something important

and Hillary will make swell President in his eyes

got it

Lol why would the publisher and author only release lines that were positive if, in your mind, the book was meant to be a negative portrait.

He thinks she would make a tremendous president and handled Benghazi well. Does that not say a lot about his overall thoughts?

You people nip pick over the dumbest stuff lol. He is registered as a republican in the state of New Hampshire. He is obviously a republican. I'm sure you already knew he was a republican, you were just hoping I wouldn't prove it.

You didn't prove it all you did was link another article saying he was Registered to vote as a Republican I can register to vote as a Democrat that does not make me one. First you stated he was Republican which you had no proof of and still don't second you stated the article you linked in your OP said he was a Republican and it didn't you got called on your bull shit and can't admit it. As for the book I never claimed it was meant to be a negative portrait now a book about the rebirth of Hillary Clinton is most likely to directed at her supporters not her critics now if the author's of the book are supporters and fans of Hillary and they seem to be according to some reviews I have seen online they would not want to release any negative quotes from the book prior to it's release only the positive ones.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303496804579367234288377144.html&ei=DWz5UtSADsLhygGr-YCgBA&usg=AFQjCNHWBgAycoWdcGGB8ukzrPGlyoKYhg&bvm=bv.60983673,d.aWc

Because a blog says he's a registered Republican I'm supposed to believe it?

What it said was he was registered to vote as a Republican as I pointed out to billyboy I can register to vote as a Democrat it doesn't make me one the plain simple truth is unless the man comes out and says flat out what party he supports or runs for office as member of one of the parties no one knows.

What it said was he was registered to vote as a Republican as I pointed out to billyboy I can register to vote as a Democrat it doesn't make me one the plain simple truth is unless the man comes out and says flat out what party he supports or runs for office as member of one of the parties no one knows.

Man you are really reaching.

This article refers to specific facts. He registered as a republican therefore he is one.

This article refers to specific facts. He registered as a republican therefore he is one.

Sorry, that's not a credible source.

Forum List

Back