Petraeus: Hillary would make a "tremendous president"; praises handling...

Neither does sticking your head in the sand in regards to what happened in Benghazi. It was a clusterfuck of epic proportions and Hillary was in charge. When the shit hit the fan she went along with the made up story that the attack was simply a protest over a video that escalated. Those aren't "talking points"...those things are what took place.

What we're seeing now is the beginnings of an attempt by the liberal media to "fix" Hillary Clinton's Benghazi problem. Trust me, it's going to get worse...

The only people who believe or give a shit about Hillary with regard to Benghazi are those that hate her anyway. Everybody else couldn't give two shits...

The parents of the 4 dead heroes did not hate her before...but they do now.

neither does sticking your head in the sand in regards to what happened in benghazi. It was a clusterfuck of epic proportions and hillary was in charge. When the shit hit the fan she went along with the made up story that the attack was simply a protest over a video that escalated. Those aren't "talking points"...those things are what took place.

What we're seeing now is the beginnings of an attempt by the liberal media to "fix" hillary clinton's benghazi problem. Trust me, it's going to get worse...

the only people who believe or give a shit about hillary with regard to benghazi are those that hate her anyway. Everybody else couldn't give two shits...

the parents of the 4 dead heroes did not hate her before...but they do now.

clueless old billary bimbo asks,"what differance does it make that four americans die because she was clueless about her job"???

The general, of course, thinks HRC would be a super president.

They are both neo-cons.

"Tremendous"?

Ummmmmmm........no. Tremendous would be Moochelle.

Hillary? I could go along with "super-sized" but not "tremendous".

She has "tremendous" ankles, Henry! Each one is so large they have their own area code!

Only a con would think her ankles are relevant to her politics. Typical sexism really.

Would you say this about Christie? Of course not, because you are hypocrite.

"tremendous"?

Ummmmmmm........no. Tremendous would be moochelle.

Hillary? I could go along with "super-sized" but not "tremendous".

she has "tremendous" ankles, henry! Each one is so large they have their own area code!

only a con would think her ankles are relevant to her politics. Typical sexism really.

Would you say this about christie? Of course not, because you are hypocrite.

old hag clueless bimbo is very relevant to it's politics.

The only people who believe or give a shit about Hillary with regard to Benghazi are those that hate her anyway. Everybody else couldn't give two shits...

Especially those who she got killed. They've moved beyond caring.

Now their families....that may be somewhat different.

Yeah, let's talk about the families of servicemen and women killed or maimed in a war of WMDs that didn't exist. I'm sure that doesn't bother you one iota.

That aside, somebody was responsible for killing those people in Benghazi, and it sure as shit wasn't Hillary (unless she's a shoe-in for being an Arab with a machine gun and can be in two places at once)...

Last edited:
WHo cares? I mean, other than engineering Bush's surge in Iraq, which the Left castigated him for repeatedly, what has he done that makes him qualified to make such a statement? Add in ass kissing in anticipation of a job and the statement is close to meaningless.

WHo cares? I mean, other than engineering Bush's surge in Iraq, which the Left castigated him for repeatedly, what has he done that makes him qualified to make such a statement? Add in ass kissing in anticipation of a job and the statement is close to meaningless.

He was head of the CIA.

Why should we care about your opinion? Fox News?

We shouldn't.

He was head of the CIA.

We shouldn't.

You obviously care about my opinion because you respond to it enough.
He resigned from the CIA over a possible security breach due to his not being able to keep his pants up. I realize that endears him to Democrats but still not much recommendation.

He was head of the CIA.

We shouldn't.

You obviously care about my opinion because you respond to it enough.
He resigned from the CIA over a possible security breach due to his not being able to keep his pants up. I realize that endears him to Democrats but still not much recommendation.

My point is, what gives you more credibility than Petraeus?

4th hand quote out of context.

Even by USMB standards, that is kind of lame.

How about you explain with specifics how this quote was taken out of context and what makes it distorted.

I never said it was distorted. Why don't you go buy the book and put the quote in its proper context instead of regurgitating an ABC blurb. It is your thread cowboy.

4th hand quote out of context.

Even by USMB standards, that is kind of lame.

How about you explain with specifics how this quote was taken out of context and what makes it distorted.

I never said it was distorted. Why don't you go buy the book and put the quote in its proper context instead of regurgitating an ABC blurb. It is your thread cowboy.

Well if you agree it wasn't distorted, why would I entertain this idea it was taken out of context? :cuckoo:

...of Benghazi.

Keep in mind this is a republican.

"She'd make a tremendous president," Petraeus says in the new book "HRC" by Jonathan Allen and Aimee Parnes.
And for Petraeus, Exhibit A in why she would be a tremendous president is the very thing for which Republicans most aggressively attack Clinton: her performance as Secretary of State when the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked.
"Like a lot of great leaders, her most impressive qualities were most visible during tough times," Petraeus tells Allen and Parnes. "In the wake of the Benghazi attacks, for example, she was extraordinarily resolute, determined, and controlled."

Keep in mind this guy didn't work in the State Department. He was head of the CIA during the time of the attacks. There is no reason he would not be candid about her. Not only that, but the two had a rough history going back to the controversy of the Iraq war.

Petraeus's glowing assessment is especially interesting given his uneasy history with Hillary Clinton. She essentially accused Petraeus of lying about progress in Iraq when he was President Bush's commander there and she was a senator preparing to run for president.

Did Petraeus Just Endorse Hillary Clinton? - Yahoo

do you have the full quote?

no sentence ends with a comma.

Well if you agree it wasn't distorted, why would I entertain this idea it was taken out of context? :cuckoo:

HC would make a tremendous President, of a back water, 3rd world shit hole.

Forum List

Back