Philly Police Union President Calls Black Lives Matter Activists ‘A Pack Of Rabid Animals’

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The president of a Pennsylvania police union responded to Black Lives Matter activists demanding accountability for the police killing of a black man by calling the group a “pack of rabid animals.”

If I were a black person living in Philly, regardless of my standing, rich, poor, etc....I would not feel safe with a leader of law enforcement defending a fuckin cop who has TWICE SHOT A BLACK MAN IN THE BACK AFTER HE FLED. Meanwhile, there are countless video on Youtube of white men with GUNS, taken into custody, without one ounce of blood shed...and we should not forget the shooting, that was wittness by cops by a white man at the Charolettville riots at blacks, who only got caught because someone posted the shit on Facebook NO ANIMAL HERE, JUST ANOTHER WHITE MAN EXCERSIZING HIS AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO SHOOT AT BLACKS!!

Pownall, a 12-year veteran, shot Jones in the back as he fled from a traffic stop. Police said Jones was armed with a gun. This marks the second time Pownall has shot a black man in the back as he was fleeing. In 2010, he shot Carnell Williams-Carney who ran from cops while having an illegal gun on him.

“That was the day I took my last steps on my own,” Williams-Carney, the now 36-year-old shot by Pownall, told Philly.com from his wheelchair. “I’ve been in a chair ever since.”

White people aren't animals, they gunned down 21 babies in a school, they don't kill 9 people in a church, run down a innocent woman in a car and injure 21 others, because??????????

Blacks all across this country, with Trump in the white house, yes...even you safe Uncle Tom negro's with your white trash.....this administration has you in its cross hairs, compliments of cops!!

The president of a Pennsylvania police union responded to Black Lives Matter activists demanding accountability for the police killing of a black man by calling the group a “pack of rabid animals.”

If I were a black person living in Philly, regardless of my standing, rich, poor, etc....I would not feel safe with a leader of law enforcement defending a fuckin cop who has TWICE SHOT A BLACK MAN IN THE BACK AFTER HE FLED. Meanwhile, there are countless video on Youtube of white men with GUNS, taken into custody, without one ounce of blood shed...and we should not forget the shooting, that was wittness by cops by a white man at the Charolettville riots at blacks, who only got caught because someone posted the shit on Facebook NO ANIMAL HERE, JUST ANOTHER WHITE MAN EXCERSIZING HIS AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO SHOOT AT BLACKS!!

Pownall, a 12-year veteran, shot Jones in the back as he fled from a traffic stop. Police said Jones was armed with a gun. This marks the second time Pownall has shot a black man in the back as he was fleeing. In 2010, he shot Carnell Williams-Carney who ran from cops while having an illegal gun on him.

“That was the day I took my last steps on my own,” Williams-Carney, the now 36-year-old shot by Pownall, told Philly.com from his wheelchair. “I’ve been in a chair ever since.”

White people aren't animals, they gunned down 21 babies in a school, they don't kill 9 people in a church, run down a innocent woman in a car and injure 21 others, because??????????

Blacks all across this country, with Trump in the white house, yes...even you safe Uncle Tom negro's with your white trash.....this administration has you in its cross hairs, compliments of cops!!

If you live in Philthadelphia you have bigger problems.

Blacks are the most violent pack of animals in the world.
LOLO....history has shown time and time again, the most violent creatures on the planet is white people, come on, you nuts roasted 10 million jews and that's just one white guy....LOLOLOL...its gonna take us a few centuries just to catch up with that one...just sayin

I'm a southern gal.

Using dumb liberal crackpot logic the Police are anti-male because they shoot 95% more male suspects than female suspects

LOLO....history has shown time and time again, the most violent creatures on the planet is white people, come on, you nuts roasted 10 million jews and that's just one white guy....LOLOLOL...its gonna take us a few centuries just to catch up with that one...just sayin

Look! A racist who knows nothing about history.

How many die in Africa every year as a result of tribal wars? How many did Idi Amin kill? How many did Pol Pot kill? How many did Mao kill?

Biggest threat to a black male is another black male.

How many die in Africa every year as a result of tribal wars? How many did Idi Amin kill? How many did Pol Pot kill? How many did Mao kill?
Dude you are insane, You nuts started off by killing off the dinosaurs for meat and its never stopped!!

Between the black on black killing a lone in Chicago and you do realize a couple years back in New York more black babies were aborted than born. That proves most blacks don't care about life. That would make Hitler jealous.

She forgets it was her own kind that sold our forefathers their slaves.

Dude you are insane, You nuts started off by killing off the dinosaurs for meat and its never stopped!!
You really can't be that stupid to believe humans were around during the dinosaurs.
The Flintstones was not historically accurate.

Dinosaurs eh? You're dumber than I thought.

You really can't be that stupid to believe humans were around during the dinosaurs.
The Flintstones was not historically accurate.
Au contraire....

Dinosaurs are still there:

Nancy Pelosi, Charlie Rangel, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Diane Fenstein, Chuck Shumer, and about 400 more.

And,of course, tigerred59.

If there were no criminal brutality there would be no police brutality.

Dinosaurs are still there:

Nancy Pelosi, Charlie Rangel, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Diane Fenstein, Chuck Shumer, and about 400 more.

And,of course, tigerred59.
Indeed! If they don`t take their marching orders from the klan and the NRA (Nation`s Real Assholes) they must be dinosaurs.

What in the hell are you blabbering about?

Forum List

Back