Phoenix man accused in neighbor's shooting death

The simple fact of the matter is that illegal aliens murdering American citizens gets very little press...while the racially charged media, looking for the next white guy to brand a racist, only singles out the murder of ethnic immigrants or ethnic citizens by drunk white guys to popularize....in their attempt to brand all white people as gun toting drunken redneck racist homophobes. It fits in with the left's agenda perfectly...which is to legalize 12 million illegal aliens ahead of immigrants who complied with the law, so they have those 12 million registered as Democrats for the 2012 election. It would seem the democrats resist the requirement for showing proof of citizenship for anything because it would actually show how large the illegal alien problem is in our country and deplete their voter rolls by at least 20%.

Exactly 100% correct. MODOMRON is a prime example of taking every opportunity to calling board memebers racist.

and Dainty.....here's how stupid you are...you didn't even read the link....
Varela was said to have attempted to kick Kelley, but missed. Kelley allegedly pulled out a revolver and shot Varela once in the neck area, police said

Varela tried to kicked the other guy!!! So now your calling the Mexican a drunken neighbor yelling racial slurs? Better be careful...the race baiters here will hammer you now!!!!!:lol:

not a thing. I'm clear as a bell. You never miss an opportunity.

Really? Since I supposedly never miss an opportunity, you certainly won't have a problem linking me then.

I would not have a problem. but I'm not going to.. you have access to a search button. I know you've called me a racist and just a day or two ago it was CG.. I'm sure others will remember their turns too..

I would not have a problem. but I'm not going to.. you have access to a search button. I know you've called me a racist and just a day or two ago it was CG.. I'm sure others will remember their turns too..

I called you a racist because you made a comment about mexicans and drawing up a map of the grocery store to steal. If I called all white people racists, that's a prejudiced statement too.

Get real Willow.

Mirko and others are an anomaly as they are highly trained athletes. they do not represent the average mugger or drunken neighbor trying to kick you while yelling out racial slurs/epithets.

the only dufus here is the one you see in the mirror.:cuckoo:

OK Dainty...looks like those children in the video are highly trained athletes who've been doing that for decades too right?

Like I said...Doofus of the Day!!:lol:

you're afraid of children kicking you to death? :eek:

I doubt very much any kids in your video have kicked anyone to death...you claimed the fear of lethal kicks are a justification to shoot another person. are you going to shoot kids who look like they may threaten to kick you?

You lost the debate....the guy didn't threaten TO kick him...he THREW A KICK AND MISSED ...and according to you was yelling racial epitaphs and racial slurs the whole time...:lol:
What story are you going to re-write next?:lol:

I called you a racist because you said all mexicans were thieves. If I called all white people racists, that's a racist statement too.

Get real Willow.

Calling someone a racist for saying "all Mexicans are thieves" is incorrect Modbert....a statement like that means the person is prejudiced towards Mexicans. Prejudice and racism are often confused so please try to get the terms right before using them.

OK Dainty...looks like those children in the video are highly trained athletes who've been doing that for decades too right?

Like I said...Doofus of the Day!!:lol:

I doubt very much any kids in your video have kicked anyone to death...you claimed the fear of lethal kicks are a justification to shoot another person. are you going to shoot kids who look like they may threaten to kick you?

You lost the debate....the guy didn't threaten TO kick him...he THREW A KICK AND MISSED ...and according to you was yelling racial epitaphs and racial slurs the whole time...:lol:

the shooter was yelling out racial epithets while drunk...and the dead man tried to kick the shooter?

justified homicide?

I mixed the shit up in a few previous posts. shit happens when dealing with asshole threads and asshole arguments.

I called you a racist because you said all mexicans were thieves. If I called all white people racists, that's a racist statement too.

Get real Willow.

There you go again you lying two bit mother fucker,, I asked you then and I ask you now to show me where I said ALL.. you are a lying dishonest race baiting mother fucker. plain and simple.

the shooter was yelling out racial epithets while drunk...and the dead man tried to kick the shooter?

justified homicide?

I mixed the shit up in a few previous posts. shit happens when dealing with asshole threads and asshole arguments.

Fair enough...I wasn't there...I cannot judge what was justified and what wasn't. How about letting the courts decide for a change.
....the mexican could have been a professionally trained kickboxer...

Last edited:

Get real Willow.

There you go again you lying two bit mother fucker,, I asked you then and I ask you now to show me where I said ALL.. you are a lying dishonest race baiting mother fucker. plain and simple.

:cuckoo: 4 cocoa puffs

Calling someone a racist for saying "all Mexicans are thieves" is incorrect Modbert....a statement like that means the person is prejudiced towards Mexicans. Prejudice and racism are often confused so please try to get the terms right before using them.

It's wrong either way. And you know when someone calls a entire race thieves, they believe they are superior. I know what the terms mean, thank you very much.

I don't see you calling out Willow for her clear prejudice though, but rather attacking me for my imaginary prejudice you seem to think I have.

Race baiting? I don't think so. I'm not lying or being dishonest either.

Get real Willow.

:cuckoo: 4 cocoa puffs

stay the fuck away from me you two bit butt plug you have been warned.. hey modmoron tell your buttjplug to stay the fuck away from me. he is a candy ass whiner.

Forum List

Back