Photo ID to Vote: Another Trick of the GOP?

Hey, Alpine...

If the Democrats REALLY cared about that old woman, they would help her get an ID, where she could get Social Security or welfare, food stamps, and a place to live!!!!

Are you telling me the Democrats don't care if she starves to death (or freezes) sleeping under a bridge as long as the Democrats aren't "denied a vote"?????

voter fraud is extremely rare ... like RW's with an IQ over 70.

obamalost.jpg

There is of course no way to prove your statement. Just because the fraud isn't documented doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Every election cycle we hear about fraud. Every single one. If it was rare that wouldn't be the case.

There is of course no way to prove your statement. Just because the fraud isn't documented doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Every election cycle we hear about fraud. Every single one. If it was rare that wouldn't be the case.
Tens of millions of ballots cast and a few that shouldn't have been which changes nothing. Welcome to "rare".

Hell, the Democrats committed voter fraud against one of their own candidates in Iowa!!!!

Just ask Bernie.....

I challenge anyone from the Right to name ONE election where the winner was overturned because of voter fraud ..... ONE, JUST ONE !

every election cycle we hear about voter fraud from the Right ... EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Hell, the Democrats committed voter fraud against one of their own candidates in Iowa!!!!

Just ask Bernie.....

I challenge anyone from the Right to name ONE election where the winner was overturned because of voter fraud ..... ONE, JUST ONE !
Google is your friend....

I found these two in a matter of SECONDS....
The Republican Lawyer: Elections Overturned by Vote Fraud

For those who believe voter fraud does not exist, here are some of the bizarre stories of voter fraud that took place in just the past six months as compiled by The Daily Signal:
Magoffin County, Kentucky:

In the November 2014 race for county-judge-executive, “people sold their votes” according to evidence. Larry Perkins saw Simon Marshall, a fellow resident of limited intellectual ability, with a new $50 bill, and asked where it came from. Marshall replied, “It is Election Day.” A judge threw out the election results for this and other violationsruling the election a result of fraud and bribery.

Perth Amboy, New Jersey:

Leslie Dominguez-Rodriguez, Democratic Chairwoman, took advantage of nursing home residents and coerced them into voting for her husband, Fernando Gonzales, for Perth Amboy City Council. Gonzales won by only 10 votes, which included a blind man, a resident who could not remember her address or voting, and others who testified of the coercion. A Superior Court judgeoverturned the election results and ordered a new election to be held.

Comedian John Oliver, surprisingly, delivers a good argument;
the requirement of a photo id at the polling stations effecting African American and Latino communities more. And Republicans who introduces these laws are admitting to that.

Why New Photo ID Laws Mean Some Won't Vote
" By all estimates, those least likely to have a government-issued photo ID fall into one of four categories: the elderly, minorities, the poor and young adults aged 18 to 24. "

What do you think?

The photo id requirement to vote is another trick by the GOP?
or a valid concern to protect the integrity of voting?

Oliver has a point. As do those in support of ID..
The prudent thing to do is require it.
The liberal narrative was immediately created as "voter suppression"....Its a myth.

every election cycle we hear about voter fraud from the Right ... EVERY SINGLE ONE.
You make your opinions completely irrelevant with posts like this

How many people don't have photo ID's? 1%?? 0.5%??? 0.0000001%?

"That leaves another 3.2 million Americans who don't possess a government-issued picture ID, according to a recent study co-authored by Norden."

146 million registered voters in the US. Makes around 2%.
With a max of 55% voter turnout for POTUS elections, the number of those without an ID is miniscule.

Hey, Alpine...

If the Democrats REALLY cared about that old woman, they would help her get an ID, where she could get Social Security or welfare, food stamps, and a place to live!!!!

Are you telling me the Democrats don't care if she starves to death (or freezes) sleeping under a bridge as long as the Democrats aren't "denied a vote"?????

I don't care what democrat politicians care about
I don't care what republican politicians care about either
I care about people who are not able to perform their biggest and maybe most important right in this country; voting...

I wasn't concerned about this law before finding out some people really struggle with it, and seeing some republican politicians brag about how they cut votes to Obama by a significant % in some areas using this law.

I think any American should be concerned by this...
Regardless of them being a democrat or a republican...

You make your opinions completely irrelevant with posts like this[/QUOT]

so you be relevant and show me one election victory that was overturned because of voter fraud.

and ?

So many idiots get their info from comedians. It's quite alarming.

What, that some comedians have more information to offer than traditional news outlets? Yeah, you're probably right.

Relax Grampa. It's a different world nowadays. When I was a kid there were firm lines. Kids movies were kids movies. Adult movies were adult movies. Teen movies were teen movies. Comedy was comedy. News was news. So on and so forth. Now, the standards are higher. If you don't have crossover appeal then you don't have much. Some of the best comedy is also serious and packed with information. If there weren't truth to it, it wouldn't be comedy.

Hey, Alpine...

I don't care what democrat politicians care about
I don't care what republican politicians care about either
I care about people who are not able to perform their biggest and maybe most important right in this country; voting...

I wasn't concerned about this law before finding out some people really struggle with it, and seeing some republican politicians brag about how they cut votes to Obama by a significant % in some areas using this law.

I think any American should be concerned by this...
Regardless of them being a democrat or a republican...
I would be more concerned with those people having access to the basic necessities that REQUIRE AN ID...

So why not address THAT???

Then your other "problem" goes away...

Forum List

Back