Pics. of the Hajj Pilgrimage

In Pictures: The Hajj pilgrimage
An estimated two million Muslims from around the world have gathered in Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/10/pictures-hajj-pilgrimage-2014102101432568113.html
Lots of pics, I find this amazing every year , look at all the people. Just thought I’d share.

I always wonder what if you have to pee and are in the middle of the crowd like this?
:omg:

Ask those who know muslims and they will tell you they just go were they stand, or squat.

Most Hajj pilgrims schedule their Hajj experience thru a travel agency that specializes in the once a year event. ..... :cool:

Hajjusa of New York - Hajj 2013

Just think if the sunni extremists wanted to make a statement then dropping a ICBM on mecca during the haj would be as good as it gets. 2 million unarmed muslims wiped out in the name of ISIS, ISIL, IS, hamas or hezbolla............

In Pictures: The Hajj pilgrimage
An estimated two million Muslims from around the world have gathered in Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/10/pictures-hajj-pilgrimage-2014102101432568113.html
Lots of pics, I find this amazing every year , look at all the people. Just thought I’d share.

I always wonder what if you have to pee and are in the middle of the crowd like this?
:omg:

Aren't they fasting when making their Hajj? Probably helps if wondering where all the porta-potties are. :)
Most Hajj pilgrims schedule their Hajj experience thru a travel agency that specializes in the once a year event. ..... :cool:

This is too funny:
HAJJ-USA is NOT responsible for anyone snoring heavily during sleeping in tents in Mena. We advise all Hujaaj to be patient with situations like this and they should NOT be complaining to the group leaders for this discomfort. This is a struggle and more you are patient, the more it is rewarding.

It sounds like Patience is what is needed, or Hajj teaches it.

Depending on your nationality, financial means and family ties. Saudis get the best of all worlds while even very rich converts get a tent in the desert.

Walking in circles around a brick box containing a space rock... how meaningful.

Merely a continuation of a pagan worship-rite extant in Mecca for centuries prior to the birth of Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

Muhammed cut a deal with the Big Shots in Mecca, to keep the ancient pagan Space Rock Tourist Attraction, in return for their support for his new and so-called religion.

Right up there with the World's Biggest Ball of Camel Dung in Bumphukk Egypt.

Spin-doctored after the fact as the basis for rituals designed to chase away devils and great fairy-tale stuff like that.

But ya gotta hand it to the old boy.

By weaving that beat-up old tourist attraction into his new 'religion' and giving it a new lease on life, he gave the Meccan Big Shots a world-class Money-Maker, that keeps going and going and going, just like the Energizer Bunny, as generation after generation of Sheeple are bamboozled into thinking that it actually means something.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

"There's a sucker born every minute" - P.T. Barnum.

Gee I read the Jewish were doing their ritualistic events in the Mosque in Jerusalem this year , and well I see this as no different than the RC hot spots, or the evangelical's going to the huge stadium events to listen to Binny Hinn (whatever his name is ) to get healing or going to listen to Joel Olsten ramble on for an hour or so.

So what exactly did you read about the Jews and the mosque in Jerusalem, and which mosque was it as you have quite a few to choose from

Walking in circles around a brick box containing a space rock... how meaningful.

Merely a continuation of a pagan worship-rite extant in Mecca for centuries prior to the birth of Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

Muhammed cut a deal with the Big Shots in Mecca, to keep the ancient pagan Space Rock Tourist Attraction, in return for their support for his new and so-called religion.

Spin-doctored after the fact as the basis for rituals designed to chase away devils and great fairy-tale stuff like that.

By weaving that beat-up old tourist attraction into his new 'religion' and giving it a new lease on life, he gave the Meccan Big Shots a world-class Money-Maker, that keeps going and going and going, just like the Energizer Bunny, as generation after generation of Sheeple are bamboozled into thinking that it actually means something.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Gee I read the Jewish were doing their ritualistic events in the Mosque in Jerusalem this year , and well I see this as no different than the RC hot spots, or the evangelical's going to the huge stadium events to listen to Binny Hinn (whatever his name is ) to get healing or going to listen to Joel Olsten ramble on for an hour or so.
Don't know anything about that... I'm neither Jewish nor Evangelical Christian... but the Muslim Space Rock Tourist Attraction is one heckuva scam.

They even sell ZamZam water from one of the local cess pits at $20 a bottle to the unsuspecting pilgrims. It caused an outbreak of dysentery and food poisoning a few years back and was banned in many European countries.

ICC Services - Health Social Services website of The Islamic Cultural Centre

I

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Don't know anything about that... I'm neither Jewish nor Evangelical Christian... but the Muslim Space Rock Tourist Attraction is one heckuva scam.

Well I do know the Vatican use to have the stories of Shepard kids in desolate places say they had visions of the Virgin Mary, and healings and well that is how they got many Churches built, and these places are tourist traps now, but I don't see this as a money making scam, it sounds more like a trip to h.ll to me, but I do not like crowds, and I do believe the Muslims are very serious about it and I bet many are thankful its a once in a lifetime obligation.

Is that why so many try to go as many times as they can.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Penelope----your posts indicate that you know nothing either about muslims or jews ----and depend on silly "hickville"----
rumour and propaganda. I will help you----I have known muslims who did the HAJ---------way back----like 50 years ago-----there are no actual toilet facilities-------people walked out into the desert to do "their thing"------now things have modernized and there are actual hotels and ---real toilets although "lesser people" get tents ----some people want the tent thing for a more ----authentic experience

Jews do not do any rituals in the Al Aqsa mosque at all-----
you read a libel meant to inflame islamo Nazi sluts. Jews do not even enter the al aqsa mosque-----but do----rarely----go on the court yard nearby. Most observant jews do
not even do that. and would never do a "ritual" (whatever that means in your depraved mind) up there. For your interest------in the filth of the shariah law------it is absolutely
outlawed for jews to so much as utter a prayer-----publically or near a mosque. It is legal for a muslim to kill a jew who does so. (in shariah law------it is a crime in Saudi Arabia and in the shariah cesspit in which my husband was born)

THUS a really effective libel is "jews did rituals in al aqsa mosque" <<< it did not happen--- It is something like your fellow scum of the KU KLUX KLAN----claiming
"that 'nigra' touched my daughter" Just as such comments touched off lynchings by your fellow scum----pogroms against jews have been instigated by the
"Jews did rituals" libel. Get it now?

The once a year event is just this particular gathering right? Thought you could do it at any time, but had to at least once in your life?

for the GROUP RITUALS-----you need to go at the right time. -----once in a lifetime if at all possible is considered ---virtually an obligation -------preferably at a time when you can do the whole thing----including the EID -----lamb slaughter. EID was an ongoing thing when I visited a part of the city where lots of muslims live------here in the USA---but I did not see any lamb slaughtering going on

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Penelope----your posts indicate that you know nothing either about muslims or jews ----and depend on silly "hickville"----
rumour and propaganda. I will help you----I have known muslims who did the HAJ---------way back----like 50 years ago-----there are no actual toilet facilities-------people walked out into the desert to do "their thing"------now things have modernized and there are actual hotels and ---real toilets although "lesser people" get tents ----some people want the tent thing for a more ----authentic experience

you read a libel meant to inflame islamo Nazi sluts. Jews do not even enter the al aqsa mosque-----but do----rarely----go on the court yard nearby. Most observant jews do
not even do that. and would never do a "ritual" (whatever that means in your depraved mind) up there. For your interest------in the filth of the shariah law------it is absolutely
outlawed for jews to so much as utter a prayer-----publically or near a mosque. It is legal for a muslim to kill a jew who does so. (in shariah law------it is a crime in Saudi Arabia and in the shariah cesspit in which my husband was born)

THUS a really effective libel is "jews did rituals in al aqsa mosque" <<< it did not happen--- It is something like your fellow scum of the KU KLUX KLAN----claiming
"that 'nigra' touched my daughter" Just as such comments touched off lynchings by your fellow scum----pogroms against jews have been instigated by the

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Jordan condemns Israeli ‘crimes’ at Al Aqsa shrine
AMMAN — Minister of State for Media Affairs and Communications Mohammad Momani on Wednesday demanded the Israeli occupation authorities to stop its “destructive campaign” against Al Aqsa Mosque and targeting of awqaf workers.
Momani’s statement, carried by the Jordan News Agency, Petra, came after occupation forces earlier Wednesday prevented the awqaf employees and guards from entering the holy mosque, forced all Muslim worshippers out and allowed Jewish extremists and settlers to enter the compound and perform Talmudic rituals, under the protection of the occupation forces.

Momani, who is also the government spokesperson, denounced the “repeated crimes by the Israeli security personnel”, who on Wednesday opened fire inside the mosque, injuring dozens of worshippers.

http://jordantimes.com/jordan-condemns-israeli-crimes--at-al-aqsa-shrine
Israeli retired judge calls for performing Talmudic rituals in al-Aqsa mosque
NAZARETH, (PIC)– An Israeli retired judge demanded the Israeli supreme court to allow performing Talmudic prayers and rituals in al-Aqsa mosque and to cancel the restrictions on Jewish entry to the mosque.
She claimed that the court is not entitled to prevent the Jews from performing their prayers in al-Aqsa mosque.

Israeli retired judge calls for performing Talmudic rituals in al-Aqsa mosque Occupied Palestine

I do hope no sheep were led to the slaughter.

Last edited:

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

So what exactly did you read about the Jews and the mosque in Jerusalem, and which mosque was it as you have quite a few to choose from

I'm going to suggest you start reading the papers online. Apparently they don't care which mosque they go to , see below and read post 29

Israel to close Ibrahimi mosque to Muslims for Jewish holiday
HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces will shut down Hebron's Ibrahimi mosque to Muslim worshipers from Sunday morning to Monday evening to allow right-wing Jews to visit the holy place during Sukkot holiday.

The Hebron office of the Palestinian Ministry of Endowment told Ma'an that Israel notified the chief custodian of the Ibrahimi mosque of the closure decision
The mosque, known by Jews as the Cave of the Patriarchs, was the scene of a massacre of 29 Palestinians by a Jewish extremist in 1994.

Israeli authorities divided the religious site as a result, with one section used as a mosque and the other as a synagogue, often with the two faiths allowed entry on different days.
Israel to close Ibrahimi mosque to Muslims for Jewish holiday Maan News Agency
oing to any mosque:

Last edited:

I know everything I need to know about Jews thanks, but no never been to Saudi Arabia or the Hajj. I see going to the bathroom while walking around the stone can be a problem at times, and be sure to bring good slipper shoes to put on as the floors are "wet".

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

AMMAN — Minister of State for Media Affairs and Communications Mohammad Momani on Wednesday demanded the Israeli occupation authorities to stop its “destructive campaign” against Al Aqsa Mosque and targeting of awqaf workers.
Momani’s statement, carried by the Jordan News Agency, Petra, came after occupation forces earlier Wednesday prevented the awqaf employees and guards from entering the holy mosque, forced all Muslim worshippers out and allowed Jewish extremists and settlers to enter the compound and perform Talmudic rituals, under the protection of the occupation forces.

Momani, who is also the government spokesperson, denounced the “repeated crimes by the Israeli security personnel”, who on Wednesday opened fire inside the mosque, injuring dozens of worshippers.

NAZARETH, (PIC)– An Israeli retired judge demanded the Israeli supreme court to allow performing Talmudic prayers and rituals in al-Aqsa mosque and to cancel the restrictions on Jewish entry to the mosque.
She claimed that the court is not entitled to prevent the Jews from performing their prayers in al-Aqsa mosque.

Israeli retired judge calls for performing Talmudic rituals in al-Aqsa mosque Occupied Palestine

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Penelope----you cited a BLOG written by one of your fellow
islamo Nazi dogs. That is no more a credible source than
was your other hero ----Josef Goebbels. The writing itself is no more literate than is your idiot garble. YOU

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

I'm going to suggest you start reading the papers online. Apparently they don't care which mosque they go to , see below and read post 29

Israel to close Ibrahimi mosque to Muslims for Jewish holiday
HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces will shut down Hebron's Ibrahimi mosque to Muslim worshipers from Sunday morning to Monday evening to allow right-wing Jews to visit the holy place during Sukkot holiday.

The Hebron office of the Palestinian Ministry of Endowment told Ma'an that Israel notified the chief custodian of the Ibrahimi mosque of the closure decision
The mosque, known by Jews as the Cave of the Patriarchs, was the scene of a massacre of 29 Palestinians by a Jewish extremist in 1994.

Israeli authorities divided the religious site as a result, with one section used as a mosque and the other as a synagogue, often with the two faiths allowed entry on different days.
Israel to close Ibrahimi mosque to Muslims for Jewish holiday Maan News Agency
oing to any mosque:

Penelope-----you insist on revealing that you are an idiot. I suggest you learn something---stuff that most ---even marginally intelligent people----- know. That which muslims ---and islamo Nazi scum like you call ----IBRAHIMI MOSQUE-----is THE TOMB OF THE PATRIARCHS----It was purchased by Abraham ----as a tomb for himself---his son Isaac ----etc---IE A FAMILY TOMB for the founder of the
the people now called THE JEWISH PEOPLE, It is a jewish shrine in HEBRON----Hebron was the first capital
of the land of ISRAEL. It has been a JEWISH SHRINE for more than 3500 years Murder, rape and pillage
does not constitute land purchase. Ibrahim is simply the name ABRAHAM----in the filth of Arabian garble. The reason you and your fellow scum believe they OWN it---is because in 1929----your fellow scum attacked the
ancient jewish community there and did that which you and
your fellow scum enjoy------rape, murder and pillage. Logically, none of your fellow scum should EVER be allowed near the place-----but Israelis do not emulate the filth of your NABI AL KANZEER. You really do not know this stuff? or are you just willing to parrot islamo Nazi
propaganda no matter what it says. The recent kidnapping and murder of three jewish boys by your fellow filth took place at that site

...They even sell ZamZam water from one of the local cess pits at $20 a bottle to the unsuspecting pilgrims. It caused an outbreak of dysentery and food poisoning a few years back and was banned in many European countries...
Even the name... ZamZam... has a juvenile, sissy sound to it.

...They even sell ZamZam water from one of the local cess pits at $20 a bottle to the unsuspecting pilgrims. It caused an outbreak of dysentery and food poisoning a few years back and was banned in many European countries...
Even the name... ZamZam... has a juvenile, sissy sound to it.

zamzam water is better than COCA COLA---it cures everything

Forum List

Back