Pics. of the Hajj Pilgrimage

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
In Pictures: The Hajj pilgrimage
An estimated two million Muslims from around the world have gathered in Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/10/pictures-hajj-pilgrimage-2014102101432568113.html
Lots of pics, I find this amazing every year , look at all the people. Just thought I’d share.

I always wonder what if you have to pee and are in the middle of the crowd like this?
:omg:

Aren't they fasting when making their Hajj? Probably helps if wondering where all the porta-potties are. :)

Walking in circles around a brick box containing a space rock... how meaningful.

Merely a continuation of a pagan worship-rite extant in Mecca for centuries prior to the birth of Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

Muhammed cut a deal with the Big Shots in Mecca, to keep the ancient pagan Space Rock Tourist Attraction, in return for their support for his new and so-called religion.

Right up there with the World's Biggest Ball of Camel Dung in Bumphukk Egypt.

Spin-doctored after the fact as the basis for rituals designed to chase away devils and great fairy-tale stuff like that.

But ya gotta hand it to the old boy.

By weaving that beat-up old tourist attraction into his new 'religion' and giving it a new lease on life, he gave the Meccan Big Shots a world-class Money-Maker, that keeps going and going and going, just like the Energizer Bunny, as generation after generation of Sheeple are bamboozled into thinking that it actually means something.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

"There's a sucker born every minute" - P.T. Barnum.

Last edited:
An estimated two million Muslims from around the world have gathered in Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/10/pictures-hajj-pilgrimage-2014102101432568113.html
Lots of pics, I find this amazing every year , look at all the people. Just thought I’d share.

I always wonder what if you have to pee and are in the middle of the crowd like this?

Aren't they fasting when making their Hajj? Probably helps if wondering where all the porta-potties are. :)
Most Hajj pilgrims schedule their Hajj experience thru a travel agency that specializes in the once a year event. ..... :cool:

Hajjusa of New York - Hajj 2013

This is too funny:
HAJJ-USA is NOT responsible for anyone snoring heavily during sleeping in tents in Mena. We advise all Hujaaj to be patient with situations like this and they should NOT be complaining to the group leaders for this discomfort. This is a struggle and more you are patient, the more it is rewarding.

It sounds like Patience is what is needed, or Hajj teaches it.

Even they restrict Muslims from the Ebola outbreak areas

Walking in circles around a brick box containing a space rock... how meaningful.

Merely a continuation of a pagan worship-rite extant in Mecca for centuries prior to the birth of Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

Muhammed cut a deal with the Big Shots in Mecca, to keep the ancient pagan Space Rock Tourist Attraction, in return for their support for his new and so-called religion.

Spin-doctored after the fact as the basis for rituals designed to chase away devils and great fairy-tale stuff like that.

By weaving that beat-up old tourist attraction into his new 'religion' and giving it a new lease on life, he gave the Meccan Big Shots a world-class Money-Maker, that keeps going and going and going, just like the Energizer Bunny, as generation after generation of Sheeple are bamboozled into thinking that it actually means something.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Gee I read the Jewish were doing their ritualistic events in the Mosque in Jerusalem this year , and well I see this as no different than the RC hot spots, or the evangelical's going to the huge stadium events to listen to Binny Hinn (whatever his name is ) to get healing or going to listen to Joel Olsten ramble on for an hour or so.

Good place to send some ebola infected african muslims.

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Gee I read the Jewish were doing their ritualistic events in the Mosque in Jerusalem this year , and well I see this as no different than the RC hot spots, or the evangelical's going to the huge stadium events to listen to Binny Hinn (whatever his name is ) to get healing or going to listen to Joel Olsten ramble on for an hour or so.
Don't know anything about that... I'm neither Jewish nor Evangelical Christian... but the Muslim Space Rock Tourist Attraction is one heckuva scam.

I

Tee-hee.

Helluva con game.

Don't know anything about that... I'm neither Jewish nor Evangelical Christian... but the Muslim Space Rock Tourist Attraction is one heckuva scam.

Well I do know the Vatican use to have the stories of Shepard kids in desolate places say they had visions of the Virgin Mary, and healings and well that is how they got many Churches built, and these places are tourist traps now, but I don't see this as a money making scam, it sounds more like a trip to h.ll to me, but I do not like crowds, and I do believe the Muslims are very serious about it and I bet many are thankful its a once in a lifetime obligation.

Wait a while, they will start stampeding over each other like wild beasts. It happens almost every year.

The once a year event is just this particular gathering right? Thought you could do it at any time, but had to at least once in your life?
Hajj is the 1 time obligatory ritual that's mandatory on all able bodied muslims provided they have the financial resources to make the pilgrimage.

Umrah is going to Mecca any other time of the year and performing basically the same rituals as the Hajj.

A muslim can make as many Umrah's as they want during their lifetime. But the Umrah does not take the place of the mandatory Hajj.

There is no fasting for pilgrims.

The once a year event is just this particular gathering right? Thought you could do it at any time, but had to at least once in your life?
Hajj is the 1 time obligatory ritual that's mandatory on all able bodied muslims provided they have the financial resources to make the pilgrimage.

Umrah is going to Mecca any other time of the year and performing basically the same rituals as the Hajj.

A muslim can make as many Umrah's as they want during their lifetime. But the Umrah does not take the place of the mandatory Hajj.

Oh I see. Thanks for the correction.

How about joining ISIS, is that obligatory nowadays for Sunni ISIS lovers like you?

Wait a while, they will start stampeding over each other like wild beasts. It happens almost every year.

Posts like this make it difficult to tell how you're the good guy and they're the bad guys. Hate's hate to most people.

Posts like this make it difficult to tell how you're the good guy and they're the bad guys. Hate's hate to most people.

Fact is, they do stampede during the Hajj, and thousands get killed every time. You'd think if the religion was all about peace, at least during their religious ceremonies they'd show a little civility.

I'm not claiming to be a good guy, but if you can't tell who the bad guys are, you have a problem.

Forum List

Back