Biden's fingerprints are all over Trump prosecutions.

Funny how none of you Dimtards never read a link.

Nuh-uh is all you have.

Run along, kid.
Right? almost every one of them, and they want to be taken seriously! funny shit. I just watched Fauci say he didn't make up the 6 foot social distance thingy, nope, he said, he said it wasn't based on science and just appeared!!! hhaahahhaahahahahaahhaahah you can't take these fks seriously, they never admit shit.

Laughing.....or you never read the article you linked to.

Someone who used to work at the justice department now works for the NY DA's office.......and that means that they were ordered by Biden?

Prove it. Show us anywhere in your article where it presents evidence that anyone cited, Abuhoff, Williamson, Pomerantz, anyone cited as working on the NY case, is taking orders from Biden.

No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Nothing? Absolutely jack shit to back your silly conspiracy? Color me shocked.

Next time, read first, post second.
Denial isn't just a river in Mexico, Simp.

Stay stupid, it's what you do best.

Denial isn't just a river in Mexico, Simp.

Stay stupid, it's what you do best.

Don't tell us. SHOW us. If the evidence is there in the article that any of these folks is taking orders from Biden, it should be remarkably easy to quote it.

If, however, you're offering emotion, supposition, imagination, and dipshit conspiracy in place of evidence.....

.......you'll give us yet another sniveling excuses why you can't.

Here's the article:

Show us the evidence. Don't tell us. Or confirm what we all already know: that you never read the article before you linked to it.

I don't actually give a shit who he is because unlike you I don't need people to tell me something I could look up for myself. Thanks for letting me know though that it's a Democrat you let make a fool out of you. :laugh:
cause listening to a lawyer isn't needed when you have a demofk journalist teach you!

Don't tell us. SHOW us. If the evidence is there in the article that any of these folks is taking orders from Biden, it should be remarkably easy to quote it.

If, however, you're offering emotion, supposition, imagination, and dipshit conspiracy in place of evidence.....

.......you'll give us snivelling excuses why you can't.

Here's the article:

Show us the evidence. Don't tell us. Or confirm what we all already know: that you never read the article before you linked to it.
Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills and inability to take advantage of the more than 30 links to documentation etc in the article isn't my problem, Simp.

You are typical Bidenista Cultist moron.....................deny reality to the bitter end. Nothing would convince you and your ilk to accept reality, so there is no reason to waste time trying.

Run along Troll, you are useless.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

cause listening to a lawyer isn't needed when you have a demofk journalist teach you!
When a lawyer tells you something isn't a crime that there's a criminal statute for on the government website it's time to seek new counsel.

Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills and inability to take advantage of the more than 30 links to documentation etc in the article isn't my problem, Simp.

You are typical Bidenista Cultist moron.....................deny reality to the bitter end. Nothing would convince you and your ilk to accept reality, so there is no reason to waste time trying.

Run along Troll, you are useless.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Laughing....and shocker, pathetic excuses why you can't cite a single piece of evidence from your own source that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else.

You're running from your own article, kiddo. If the evidence is there, just show us.

Or.....keep giving us sad and predictable excuses why you've got jackshit. And can't prove that Biden ordered anyone to prosecute anything related to Trump.

Keep running, boy.

When a lawyer tells you something isn't a crime that there's a criminal statute for on the government website it's time to seek new counsel.
so you didn't listen to his explanation huh? There was no crime!!!! He said that, not me. The lawyer guy who is fairly popular and known! Might I also state, respected!!!

so you didn't listen to his explanation huh? There was no crime!!!! He said that, not me. The lawyer guy who is fairly popular and known! Might I also state, respected!!!
Who gives a shit if some guy says something? The statute is on their State website your moron. You going to let a Democrat lawyer make a fool of you? :dunno:

Who gives a shit if some guy says something? The statute is on their State website your moron. You going to let a Democrat lawyer make a fool of you? :dunno:
well fauci said to wear five masks and I bet you did!!! but that's you not giving a shit about what some guy said.

Laughing....and shocker, pathetic excuses why you can't cite a single piece of evidence from your own source that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else.

You're running from your own article, kiddo. If the evidence is there, just show us.

Or.....keep giving us sad and predictable excuses why you've got jackshit. And can't prove that Biden ordered anyone to prosecute anything related to Trump.

Keep running, boy.
See post 85, Troll.

See post 85, Troll.

Post 85 where you gave me pathetic excuses why you couldn't cite your own source providing evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else?

Or post 92 where you cited your pathetic excuses why you couldn't cite your own source providing evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else?

Or maybe post 82 where you gave me pathetic excuses why you couldn't cite your own source providing evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else?

Notice a pattern here, buddy? You're always running from your own source. You're always giving us excuses why it has NO EVIDENCE to back up the narrative that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump.

Keep running, boy. I'll just add your every failure to the list above. Its fun to watch you flail.

Post 85 where you gave me pathetic excuses why you couldn't cite your own source providing evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else?

Or post 92 where you cited your pathetic excuses why you couldn't cite your own source providing evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else?

Or maybe post 82 where you gave me pathetic excuses why you couldn't cite your own source providing evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump, in NY or anywhere else?

Notice a pattern here, buddy? You're always running from your own source. You're always giving us excuses why it has NO EVIDENCE to back up the narrative that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump.

Keep running, boy. I'll just add your every failure to the list above. Its fun to watch you flail.
:itsok:

Laughing......you blinked, kiddo.

When you ever manage to come up with ACTUAL evidence Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump in NY or anywhere else, give me a holler.

Until then, keep running. You're so easy.

Right? almost every one of them, and they want to be taken seriously! funny shit. I just watched Fauci say he didn't make up the 6 foot social distance thingy, nope, he said, he said it wasn't based on science and just appeared!!! hhaahahhaahahahahaahhaahah you can't take these fks seriously, they never admit shit.

It's quite comical that these idiots think bleating "Nuh-uh" is "winning". :auiqs.jpg:

Your lies and misrepresentations still going on here?

It should be a crime the way you keep beating dead horses.

Jimmy Bore keeps splicing video and putting words in people's mouths.

Seriously crazy conspiracy theorist here.

So with Nostra failing spectacularly to present any evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump in NY or anywhere else......would anyone else care to take a shot?

Or is this like your claims about the 'Biden Crime Family' and your incompetent impeachment inquiry - a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?

Forum List

Back