Biden's fingerprints are all over Trump prosecutions.

What? All you have is a fantasy of what you imagine is to come. I can celebrate actual victories. :funnyface:
what's your victory exactly? Your hate? wow look at you! did your bank account grow? Mine did. Got me a big ass bonus. nothing to do with either.

You'd think his DOJ would have killed his sons legal problems by now?
Why bother? It's all a dog and pony show to try and prove to the people that the DOJ is "fair". Which it isn't. Hunter won't be found guilty on three charges that if it were you or me would be slam dunks. But, because they basically control Delaware, the best that will happen is a hung jury.

Why bother? It's all a dog and pony show to try and prove to the people that the DOJ is "fair". Which it isn't. Hunter won't be found guilty on three charges that if it were you or me would be slam dunks. But, because they basically control Delaware, the best that will happen is a hung jury.
proving the xiden's are indeed above the law. another example of gaslight projection.

Started to cut and paste some, but there is just too much evidence to post. You need to read this entire article.

Then try to spin how this has not been directed by Biden and Biden sycophants.

The Manhattan D.A. didn't need Colangelo to prosecute Trump. He was guilty as hell & the jury nailing his ass on every charge is proof of that. The evidence was overwhelming, so suck on it, loser.

The victory is that in this country, even a former President is subject to the same laws as the rest of us.
keep telling yourself that. when you can actually name the crime let me know. That's the funny thing, none of you can name the crime. here's a video where a lawyer tells you so.

keep telling yourself that. when you can actually name the crime let me know. That's the funny thing, none of you can name the crime. here's a video where a lawyer tells you so.

I don't some dipshit Right wing lawyer to tell me anything. He was convicted on 34 counts of falsifying business records.

It's as RIGGED as any Dem trial from the get go.

Forum List

Back