Biden's fingerprints are all over Trump prosecutions.

Another member of the "Nuh-uh" Cult chimes in. :auiqs.jpg:

Laughing....I know, buddy. Evidence is hard. Its so much easier if we just accepted your feelings and imagination as the gospel truth rather than demanding actual evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump in NY or anywhere else.

Its so easy to run you kids off.

I say it is unsubstantiated accusations that are undermining the credibility of our judicial system.
Well here's information from a CNN legal analyst. Doesn't get more accurate than what he said. nothing more.

BTW, the reason it will be overturned.

Last edited:
Laughing....I know, buddy. Evidence is hard. Its so much easier if we just accepted your feelings and imagination as the gospel truth rather than demanding actual evidence that Biden ordered any prosecution of Trump in NY or anywhere else.

Its so easy to run you kids off.
They completely stopped needing evidence the day Trump said "the only way I lose is if it's rigged". He sure didn't have any.

After that, they'll just believe reports of evidence, and 65 court losses later, that's good enough for them.

They completely stopped needing evidence the day Trump said "the only way I lose is if it's rigged". He sure didn't have any.

After that, they'll just believe reports of evidence, and 65 court losses later, that's good enough for them.
WTF are you babbling about, Simp?

You stopped following what has been found

I say it is Trump and his MAGA cultists that are doing the undermining. Is the Left complaining about the Hunter or Menendez trials?
Yes.

Next stupid question?

Yes.

Next stupid question?

I'd say few sources of information are less reliable than USMB.

Forum List

Back