Biden's fingerprints are all over Trump prosecutions.

I suspect most of our political class believes they’re above the law, and for good reason.
Why aren’t the war criminals W, O, and Genocide Joe in solitary at Supermax?
What US laws did they break? Or does guilt not matter, just ideology. Trump chanted 'lock her up' for months but did he?

What US laws did they break? Or does guilt not matter, just ideology. Trump chanted 'lock her up' for months but did he?
You’re stuck on Trump. Why?

Mass murdering innocent civilians is always a crime, it’s just ignored by the empire.

I doubt a campaign infraction rises to the level of felony unless there are other factors involved. As in Trump's case.
It was pretty much the same thing. They elevated Trump's charges to a felony, 35 of them! For mislabeling money. You can try to spin it differently but I'm not going to buy it. Partisan lawfare and weaponizing of our justice system by Biden. Are you down with that?

Tragic but is it against US law?
I'm sure that lawfare could be applied to it. It could be taken to court after Joe's out of office and the process could be used as the punishment. Why do you think the Republicans didn't use lawfare to punish Obama for his indiscretion with the law? How about if they brought the trial to a deep red redneck Texas town and tried Obama there. Do you think he'd get convicted? You have a lot of questions to answer for your stance on this issue. You might want to get started.

It was pretty much the same thing. They elevated Trump's charges to a felony, 35 of them! For mislabeling money. You can try to spin it differently but I'm not going to buy it. Partisan lawfare and weaponizing of our justice system by Biden. Are you down with that?
I'm NOT down with partisan lawfare and weaponizing of our justice system by anyone the two situations are NOT the same. Even if Obama intentionally committed a campaign funding infraction it was Trump who took it to the next level to directly influence the election outcome.

Did Trump steal classified documents like Biden did? Or did Trump have the power to remove them like every other president.
There is a process that needs to be followed when documents are declassified that protects our intel sources and lets others know what is still classified and what is not. Trump did none of that. He put the security of the US at risk. For what?

I'm sure that lawfare could be applied to it. It could be taken to court after Joe's out of office and the process could be used as the punishment. Why do you think the Republicans didn't use lawfare to punish Obama for his indiscretion with the law? How about if they brought the trial to a deep red redneck Texas town and tried Obama there. Do you think he'd get convicted? You have a lot of questions to answer for your stance on this issue. You might want to get started.
Trump was found guilty of breaking the law but you want to use 'lawfare' to punish Joe even if no laws were broken? You have a lot of questions to answer for your stance on this issue. You might want to get started.

That’s because you have to be guilty of a crime. Hillary wasn’t. Trump was. And Trump isn’t in jail... yet.

Trump was found guilty of breaking the law but you want to use 'lawfare' to punish Joe even if no laws were broken? You have a lot of questions to answer for your stance on this issue. You might want to get started.
Joe stole classified documents

There is a process that needs to be followed when documents are declassified that protects our intel sources and lets others know what is still classified and what is not. Trump did none of that. He put the security of the US at risk. For what?
The process is the president looks at the documents and declassifies them. Look it up.

I'm NOT down with partisan lawfare and weaponizing of our justice system by anyone the two situations are NOT the same. Even if Obama intentionally committed a campaign funding infraction it was Trump who took it to the next level to directly influence the election outcome.
Directly influence in your opinion.

Forum List

Back