Biden's fingerprints are all over Trump prosecutions.

I know what the process is. Trump may or may not have looked at the docs but he certainly didn't declassify them. If he had they'd have been marked as such.
Well here's some information for you. You never did answer about Joe Biden's stealing all that classified information. Should he have been prosecuted?

Well here's some information for you. You never did answer about Joe Biden's stealing all that classified information. Should he have been prosecuted?
An investigation concluded no, he should not.

4. Contrast drawn with evasive Trump​

Mr Hur credits Mr Biden with immediately handing over the documents to investigators after he found them.
"Mr Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation."
And he drew a strong distinction with former President Donald Trump, who he says adopted the opposite approach. Mr Trump is facing multiple charges for obstructing efforts to investigate the storage of the files at his Florida home. He denies the charges.
"Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.

An investigation concluded no, he should not.

4. Contrast drawn with evasive Trump​

Mr Hur credits Mr Biden with immediately handing over the documents to investigators after he found them.
"Mr Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation."
And he drew a strong distinction with former President Donald Trump, who he says adopted the opposite approach. Mr Trump is facing multiple charges for obstructing efforts to investigate the storage of the files at his Florida home. He denies the charges.
"Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.
Obviously stolen classified information. A vice president has no right to take. It's really simple

“If you have to call cheating after every competition you are just a pussy.” - Sir Lord Citygator
You call Hillary Clinton destroying evidence a competition? I call it a criminal act." If you have to Gaslight to try to win an argument you are just a pussy" - The Great Blisterfinger

You call Hillary Clinton destroying evidence a competition? I call it a criminal act." If you have to Gaslight to try to win an argument you are just a pussy" - The Great Blisterfinger
I am calling your lies and my attempt to dispel your lies a competition. Trump had his day in court and was slammed by a jury. Hillary would beat any jury claim because she doesnt hire stupid lawyers and she didn’t break the law.

I am calling your lies and my attempt to dispel your lies a competition. Trump had his day in court and was slammed by a jury. Hillary would beat any jury claim because she doesnt hire stupid lawyers and she didn’t break the law.
Hillary Clinton obviously was as dishonest as the day is long, kind of like you.

Fuck Trump. He’s a dipshit establishment psyop.

However, did you magically construe my post to mean Don is innocent?

And, he hardly committed the kind of heinous crimes the other three assholes have.
America’s drone wars have become even more destructive at the same time they have become increasingly opaque.

The Trump administration has significantly increased the tempo of drone strikes in a number of countries, and it has relaxed the rules governing the targeting of these strikes. The result has been an increased number of civilian casualties with even less accountability than before and no redress for the innocent people caught in the middle of our endless wars.

The U.S. government restricts the information that is publicly available about these attacks, and that in turn ensures that there is very little public scrutiny or criticism of an open-ended military campaign. To make matters worse, the additional strikes seem to have done nothing to reduce the activities of Al-Shabaab, and instead the threat posed by the group is greater than before.

Obviously stolen classified information. A vice president has no right to take. It's really simple
Nothing is obvious in DC. Were the documents marked classified? Did Obama declassify them and give them to Joe? Did Joe pack them himself and carry them to the car?

Forum List

Back