Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

Look at him.
My dad is still sharp as a whip! And he is 92 and mom is 90, they still live alone, (though my older sister lives on the same street), they still drive, go out to dinner, go to movies, doctor, shopping all on their own.

But my dad is starting to have a hard time getting up from his chair! He's starting to look rickety....

My mom is in great physical shape! Walks a mile every day! But her brain is not as sharp as she once was... She looks a good 20 years younger than she is!!! Even her doctor is amazed! I pray I have both her good genes and dad's good genes, when I get old!!! If my older sister is any indication of what I will be like, then I have a chance of keeping the brains and physical strength when old! Fingers crossed!

My point is, you can lose your physical strength when old, and still be sharp, mentally! It all depends on the person!

My dad is still sharp as a whip! And he is 92 and mom is 90, they still live alone, (though my older sister lives on the same street), they still drive, go out to dinner, go to movies, doctor, shopping all on their own.

But my dad is starting to have a hard time getting up from his chair! He's starting to look rickety....

My mom is in great physical shape! Walks a mile every day! But her brain is not as sharp as she once was... She looks a good 20 years younger than she is!!! Even her doctor is amazed! I pray I have both her good genes and dad's good genes, when I get old!!! If my older sister is any indication of what I will be like, then I have a chance of keeping the brains and physical strength when old! Fingers crossed!

My point is, you can lose your physical strength when old, and still be sharp, mentally! It all depends on the person!
Exactly. Biden is no president. He is a figurehead and teleprompter reader.

I hope you have your parent's good genes. Congratulations.

Biden would never be kept on as a CEO of a US corporation, he's too senile today, he'd never be kept on for another 4-years, never.

Biden would never be kept on as a CEO of a US corporation, he's too senile today, he'd never be kept on for another 4-years, never.
He's not senile, his body is frail.

But he's never been sharp as a whip, even when younger....there were always others much much sharper, like Hillary!😁

Though he has been a steady rudder....as President.... His wisdom from being in government and knowing how it functions is now an advantage.

Trump just wants to blow up the Constitution, law enforcement, our judicial system, our military, our intelligence agencies, all Treaties, all norms, all ethics, standards, our Rules, and anything else he gets his hands on, like our entire Nation!

I'll pass on that!

Even with its faults, I love my country and don't hate it with a passion, like Trumpers seem to..... :(

He's not senile, his body is frail. But he's never been sharp as a whip, even when younger....there were always others much much sharper, like Hillary! Though he has been a steady rudder....as President.... His wisdom from being in government and knowing how it functions is now an advantage.

Trump just wants to blow up the Constitution, law enforcement, our judicial system, our military, our intelligence agencies, all Treaties, all norms, all ethics, standards, our Rules, and anything else he gets his hands on, like our entire Nation! I'll pass on that!

Even with its faults, I love my country and don't hate it with a passion, like Trumpers seem to..... :(
1. Agreed Biden has rarely been right, about anything. Obama said "never underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up."
His "presidency" proves that out.

2. Trump needs to put the US back on the "right track", 75% say Biden has the US on the "wrong track". You sound like you're one of the 25% that likes the track we're on. I'll pass on that.

3. We all love our country, we just want to steer it in different directions. Neither Trump nor Biden has 100% of the right or wrong ideas, there are dangers no matter which one wins in November.

4. Traitor Joe Biden's open borders is a national security disaster. He let in 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many "terrorists"? When they strike like the Russian theater attack, I hope you and yours are safe. Tick-tock...

Synthaholic

What is shameful is that the federal government is populated by many felons who have not been convicted yet, probably never will. Fauci, Brennan, Clapper and many others.

Biden had inappropriate showers with his daughter.

How ridiculous. Rupert murdoch just stepped down at 92. Warren Buffett still runs Berkshire-Hathaway at 94. Larry Ellison still runs Oracle, one year younger than Biden.

I could give you at least 30 more examples.

How ridiculous. Rupert murdoch just stepped down at 92. Warren Buffett still runs Berkshire-Hathaway at 94. Larry Ellison still runs Oracle, one year younger than Biden.

Examples of elderly folks who don’t have obvious dementia. Not exactly comparisons of any value.

They all have functioning brains, unlike your Vegetable Messiah.

How ridiculous. Rupert Murdoch just stepped down at 92. Warren Buffett still runs Berkshire-Hathaway at 94. Larry Ellison still runs Oracle, one year younger than Biden. I could give you at least 30 more examples.
Trump is cut from the same cloth as Murdoch and Buffet, he ran Trump INC and was president at the same time.
Biden can't find his way off a stage without help. I could give you more examples of his senility. Even when he was younger Obama said "never underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up". Truer words were never spoken.

Forum List

Back