Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

Lib loons lying again because no truths help them and lying makes them all tingly feeling
The appeals process determines if the guilty verdict is confirmed and then the convicted felon label would or would not apply
Much like the children ignored the part two of the impeachment that never happened, they have jumped their feelings and wishes gun Once Again

[MEDIA meme...
You can post memes all you want. Joe Biden is too old for a 2nd term.

You should be freaking out like the rest of the democrats.

1717533027049.png
Joe Biden looks too old to be president.

Your opinion is meaningless. The jury believes Trump committed business fraud with Cohen.

The Jury believed Cohen the liar than Trump the bigger liar.

Such a snowflake melting.

Thanks for proving my point, you're obviously incapable of responding to even simple question written in English. Are you one of those Russian bots?

Thanks for proving my point, you're obviously incapable of responding to even simple question written in English. Are you one of those Russian bots?

My English far exceeds yours. You know that. You are basically a bit more literate than a few MAGA, but your cognitive inabilities clearly make you insufficient for even being here. You really should return to community college.

The jury believed Cohen, not you, not the defense lawyers, not Trump the Deficient.

My English far exceeds yours. You know that. You are basically a bit more literate than a few MAGA, but your cognitive inabilities clearly make you insufficient for even being here. You really should return to community college.

The jury believed Cohen, not you, not the defense lawyers, not Trump the Deficient.

Are you under the impression I give a shit what the jury believed? I care about the reversible errors the biased judge committed that will guarantee the verdict will be overturned. Get used to that, it's inevitable.

Last edited:
You wingnuts said that Biden was too old for his FIRST term. :laugh:

He is and the fact that he has so many puppeteers proves it. The demented old fool couldn't get out of bed and get dressed without help. Hell he can't even take the big boy stairs onto AF-1, now he needs aids to get him up the short stairs. In a few months he'll have to be loaded with the craft carts.

He is and the fact that he has so many puppeteers proves it. The demented old fool couldn't get out of bed and get dressed without help. Hell he can't even take the big boy stairs onto AF-1, now he needs aids to get him up the short stairs. In a few months he'll have to be loaded with the craft carts.

Your cognitive deficiency in diction and syntax is once again obvious.

Are you under the impression I give a shit what the jury believed? I care about the reversible errors the biased judge committed that will guarantee the verdict will be overturned. Get used to that, it's inevitable.

If you cannot respect the American jury system, then you cannot be American. There is not one reversible error. Fact. It will stand as is. Trump will be hearing a lot of, "Piss in the cup, felon."

Forum List

Back