Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

Oh yeah, a lib kangaroo court snd a stacked jury
Oh, suck it. No kangaroo court and no stacked jury.

You will once again learn we are a republic of laws, or you will be taught it the hard way.

And we are done with post-truth and post-law MAGA.

These coming elections will show the great majority of American are done with you.

You will once again learn we are a republic of laws, or you will be taught it the hard way.

These coming elections will show the great majority of American are done with you.
You are full of the BS

Of course trump is being railroaded for the purpose of keeping him out of the white house

You keep convincing yourself of that. A republic that lives off of printing funny money that is growing out of control and not collecting the debts from it.

Just the facts: New evidence of unlawful Israeli attacks in Rafah causing mass civilian casualties

So when did you become a depraved monster who supports the mass murder of children? There must be some reason. Did your rabbi abuse you as a child? What made you hate innocent children?
90% of the members of this message board are genocide approving freaks.

Proving the power of the Israeli lobby and it’s sycophants in media and government to deceive, shouldn’t be discounted.

My dad is still sharp as a whip! And he is 92 and mom is 90, they still live alone, (though my older sister lives on the same street), they still drive, go out to dinner, go to movies, doctor, shopping all on their own.

But my dad is starting to have a hard time getting up from his chair! He's starting to look rickety....

My mom is in great physical shape! Walks a mile every day! But her brain is not as sharp as she once was... She looks a good 20 years younger than she is!!! Even her doctor is amazed! I pray I have both her good genes and dad's good genes, when I get old!!! If my older sister is any indication of what I will be like, then I have a chance of keeping the brains and physical strength when old! Fingers crossed!

My point is, you can lose your physical strength when old, and still be sharp, mentally! It all depends on the person!
That’s very true, but the job of president doesn’t just require mental acuity. It’s also a very physically demanding job. Long hours. Interrupted sleep. Traveling here and there. Plus the stress is enormous.

Nearly 1 in 5 Republicans in three key battleground states say they think former President Trump is guilty in the New York hush money criminal case that ended in a felony conviction last week, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Trump was found guilty on all 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to cover up a scheme to hide potentially damaging information about him from the American public ahead of the 2016 presidential election.
And yet, the war criminals W, O, and Genocide Joe walk freely.

The MAGAts are triggered, so very nervous. They are very afraid Trump will not be elected, which is very perspective of them.

1717708168989.jpeg

Never impeached as step two failed and merely found guilty subject to appeal right now. Convicted felon label absolute make pretend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back