Pictures of Biden's G20 Binder Providing Step-By-Step Instructions From His Handlers

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Pictures from the G20 Summit, 11/15/2022...

[Link 1] [Link 2]

indonesia-g20-summit.jpg

indonesia-g20-summit.jpg

1668525521865.png

1668525666254.png

You?

I would have jacked-up who ever wrote that and put wheels under him/her and they would have to find their own way home.

That's disrespectful as Hell.....Even to the likes of Tater.
His entire presidency, every moment of his official duties, is probably scripted and choreographed by the people in charge.

YOU conclude YOUR speech, then YOU exit the stage to YOUR LEFT (YOUR OTHER LEFT).

His entire presidency, every moment of his official duties, is probably scripted and choreographed by the people in charge.

YOU conclude YOUR speech, then YOU exit the stage to YOUR LEFT (YOUR OTHER LEFT).

Very few of a Presidents public appearances are spontaneous

seems like normal stuff
Normal for Biden, yes. Big fonts, simple directions written for a child with different colors indicating actions to perform, like a coloring book to keep him occupied in his seat.

G20 Summit on June 29, 2019

japan-g20-summit.jpg

The G20 doesn't have the best interests of Americans in mind.
They are like the greedy corrupt Democrat Party.
They see Americans as their slaves.

Normal for Biden, yes. Big fonts, simple directions written for a child with different colors indicating actions to perform, like a coloring book to keep him occupied in his seat.

japan-g20-summit.jpg
Not really
Trump received the same instructions in international events

He didn’t follow them but he received them

You?

I would have jacked-up who ever wrote that and put wheels under him/her and they would have to find their own way home.

That's disrespectful as Hell.....Even to the likes of Tater.
Let us know when you are elected POTUS

Not really
Trump received the same instructions in international events

He didn’t follow them but he received them

That's because TRUMP didn't need handlers telling him what to do, and he's not a moron who needs direction on where to sit and what side of the stage to exit...

japan-g20-summit.jpg
How come the space around his eyes is white instead of orange?

That's because TRUMP didn't need handlers telling him what to do, and he's not a moron who needs direction on where to sit and what side of the stage to exit...
its because it didn't happen. if rightwinger wants to say this - fine. now back it up. the only way to know trump has this is to have seen them or for it to be reported.

or he was there.

so - evidence, please.

Probably something to do with makeup

View attachment 726244
That looks like natural aging. My parents have the same thing.

Did you think Biden applied splotchy red makeup to the side of his and neck? ROFL.

Now back to if anyone knows why the circle around Trump's eyes is white and the rest of his face is orange. I don't see him wearing shades such so I don't think they are tan lines.

Forum List

Back