Pictures of Biden's G20 Binder Providing Step-By-Step Instructions From His Handlers

Dress like the man you want to be. G20 Style
all mao.jpg

He can't even ride a bike and I'll bet he doesn't know how to drive a car either.
He owns many cars, I hear stories of him driving in the past
But he is not a “car guy” like Biden

But Trump cannot swim or ride a bike
He avoids physical activities

Last edited:
I love how MAGAts throw the word "traitor" around....self-owning that they have no idea what real treason is.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
We learned it from you. We have been given repeated warnings of what we are heading to by the elites and their surrogates. If evil is perpetrated to get a new system in, then it is not good.

We learned it from you. We have been given repeated warnings of what we are heading to by the elites and their surrogates. If evil is perpetrated to get a new system in, then it is not good.
Of course....it's someone else's fault......:206::206::206: You wouldn't mis-use "traitor" if Democrats hadn't forced it on you!!!!! Boo Hoo! :206::206::206:

Of course....it's someone else's fault......:206::206::206: You wouldn't mis-use "traitor" if Democrats hadn't forced it on you!!!!! Boo Hoo! :206::206::206:
Treason is when you spy on a presidential candidate; lie to FISA to abuse a law meant to hunt down terrorists, then get Russian Moles in The FBI to use Russian Propaganda they knew were lies to try to take down a President by orders of Obama, Clinton and Biden in an operation they called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

You and your friends are traitors for going along with it. So are people like Schummer, Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Swallwell and other Russian Chicom owned pieces of crap.

Forum List

Back