Pictures of Biden's G20 Binder Providing Step-By-Step Instructions From His Handlers

That's because TRUMP didn't need handlers telling him what to do, and he's not a moron who needs direction on where to sit and what side of the stage to exit...

No, Trump came up with the idea of getting bleach and sunlight into people to cure covid all on his own. He gave a speech in Brussels during which world leaders laughed in his face. Trump's "handlers" were so stupid that they failed to book hotel rooms for the trip.

Maybe if Trump had listened to his handlers, the rest of the world wouldn't consider him such a bad joke.

Treason is when you spy on a presidential candidate; lie to FISA to abuse a law meant to hunt down terrorists, then get Russian Moles in The FBI to use Russian Propaganda they knew were lies to try to take down a President by orders of Obama, Clinton and Biden in an operation they called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

You and your friends are traitors for going along with it. So are people like Schummer, Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Swallwell and other Russian Chicom owned pieces of crap.

No Tree, even if any of that had happened, which it didn't, it's not treason. Try to stick to facts, not Trumpian lies. Durham spent 5 years looking for proof of the things you're claiming here and found NOTHING.

Thou shalt not bear false witness, Tree.

No Tree, even if any of that had happened, which it didn't, it's not treason. Try to stick to facts, not Trumpian lies. Durham spent 5 years looking for proof of the things you're claiming here and found NOTHING.

Thou shalt not bear false witness, Tree.
You are a liar. You lied about Russian Collusion. Obama, Biden, Clinton, Mueller, Comey and everyone in The FBI and at FISA knew it was a lie. Knew it was financed by The DNC, Knew Putin helped create The Dirty Dossier. You tried to overthrow our Democracy with a Treasonous COUP and Forcefully CHANGE the Results of Our Election. Your COUP, Your INSURRECTION against our Democracy still goes on today.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER TRUST A SINGLE THING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY SAYS OR DOES EVER AGAIN.
YOU LIE, YOU CHEAT, YOU STEAL, AND YOU KILL.

YOU HAVE ZERO REDEEMING VALUES.

Repent Heathen or face the flames of HELL!

You and your Democrats Obama, Biden and Clinton and The FBI launched Their Treasonous COUP called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, to get rid of a President that opposed The New World Order and a Globalist Fascist Government. We don't like traitors, insurrectionists, and seditious liars who are trying to destroy our way of life and our Democracy to make way for their god, Satan.

Ole Lucifer and your King AntiChrist will get here soon enough. You don't need to be helping them, and we should try to stop you at every turn.

Last edited:
Yep....like all in the past. I've had notes like that myself when giving a presentation at workshops. Apparently, you've never been in a position to give a presentation to anyone.
LOL. I have given hundreds of presentations and speeches. I do so frequently. I am giving a speech tomorrow.

Unlike Biden, I wrote it myself, and it does not include childish directions like "when they call YOUR name (Joe Biden), YOU walk up to the podium and YOU read the words on the teleprompter."

That people don't see what is happening there is incredible to me.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

New King James Version

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Forum List

Back