Pictures show tribe in Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Oh good then you are willing to open your home and wallet and family to them!? AWESOME! Someone drop them a letter or a rock and chisel or something LOL

Only SOME are more equal than others!

Most may be better humans than someone like you and onion boy but inherently everyone is equal.

Of course we're not equal, your, and your friends IQ's are at least 40 points lower than decent citizens.... we simply have to watch your ramblings to realize this!

Only a fool would believe a test made up by a white man. You've got to be kidding me? :lol: You have proven your are about as stupid as they come.

Your comment about Chicago pretty much guarantees your i.q. is sub fucking par, twiddley dumb.

Most may be better humans than someone like you and onion boy but inherently everyone is equal.

Of course we're not equal, your, and your friends IQ's are at least 40 points lower than decent citizens.... we simply have to watch your ramblings to realize this!

Only a fool would believe a test made up by a white man. You've got to be kidding me? :lol: You have proven your are about as stupid as they come.

And only a fool that would continually fail that test, would make such a stupid statement about white men, you RACIST idiot! You sure you didn't want to call them "Cracka's?"

Last edited:

And only a fool that would continually fail that test, would make such a stupid statement about white men, you RACIST idiot! You sure you didn't want to call them "Cracka's?"

Then you must be a fool just like I thought since we all know you have failed it.

Then you must be a fool just like I thought since we all know you have failed it.

You have a link to that supposed fact, Racist?...or just more delusion of a subversive?

Oh good then you are willing to open your home and wallet and family to them!?

I'm willing to throw your sorry ass out of my country and let someone worthy stay in whatever hovel you have been polluting. I'm sure they'd at least make the place smell better.

Ahhh now we see the real unkotard! He says they are equal to us but won't let them come stay with him! YOU FUCKING RACIST!

You have a link to that supposed fact, Racist?...or just more delusion of a subversive?

I dont need a link to show you you are a fool that failed in life. The evidence is all over the message board.

I dont need a link to show you you are a fool that failed in life. The evidence is all over the message board.

To paraphrase Pogo, "WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE? WITHOUT A SOURCE, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN".... Go for it, Racist!

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you can convince at least one person you actually have a brain. Face it. Everyone else knows the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back