Pictures show tribe in Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need a link to show you you are a fool that failed in life. The evidence is all over the message board.

To paraphrase Pogo, "WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE? WITHOUT A SOURCE, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN".... Go for it, Racist!

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you can convince at least one person you actually have a brain. Face it. Everyone else knows the truth.

You know, even those poor people would be better neighbors than you, and they parade around all day naked, shit behind their house, and if you had a pet dog or Cat, that would be their lunch and dinner!

To paraphrase Pogo, "WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE? WITHOUT A SOURCE, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN".... Go for it, Racist!

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you can convince at least one person you actually have a brain. Face it. Everyone else knows the truth.

You know, even those poor people would be better neighbors than you, and they parade around all day naked, shit behind their house, and if you had a pet dog or Cat, that would be their lunch and dinner!

What does that have to do with you being a brain damaged moron? Focus stupid.

It simply shows they act more CIVILIZED than you do, Racist!

You must be brain damaged just like I thought. We were talking about how stupid you were. Not how civilized anyone is. Focus nit wit.

You must be brain damaged just like I thought. We were talking about how stupid you were. Not how civilized anyone is. Focus nit wit.

No, YOU were talking about that, I was pointing out how uncivilized you were compared to those poor people in the OP....I guess stupid Racist would be a better job description of you!

No, YOU were talking about that, I was pointing out how uncivilized you were compared to those poor people in the OP....I guess stupid Racist would be a better job description of you!

Sorry stupid. I see you are easily confused. You asked for a link supporting that you were stupid. You just recently deviated from that line of thought and brought up civilization. Why or how you did so is amusing. Did a dog bark in the background and distract you?

Ahhh now we see the real unkotard! He says they are equal to us but won't let them come stay with him! YOU FUCKING RACIST!

You're an idiot, Nazi-boy. What I indicated is that "they" (whoever they may be) are SUPERIOR to YOU, you fucking loser. Clear enough, Onion?

Yep...it has. You want them to come here but you don't want them near you...RACIST!

You are a racist because you won't let them live with you or near you. I bet you live in a gated community eh? Away from the hordes of scum you want let loose on Americans.

You are a racist because you won't let them live with you or near you. I bet you live in a gated community eh?

No, you dishonest sack of crap, I don't. You're wrong and you're lying through your tooth. You're a fucking moron, Nazi-boy.

ORIONs' attitude is exactly that of the apes to the humans in the movies. But his kind is merely a mild irritation now to the body politic and time will disappear.

Last edited:
ORIONs' attitude is exactly that of the apes to the humans in the movies. But his kind is merely a mild irritation now to the body politic and time will disappear.

And fakey will be saying the same thing 50 years from now on his death bed...they will be wiped out eventually kids...just watch and see...hopefully by then the American Empire has been brought to its knees or we are in the process of doing so.

...hopefully by then the American Empire has been brought to its knees or we are in the process of doing so.

So, let's see: Onion is a Nazi wannabe, a pussy, a closet case, a coward, a racist, an idiot, and an anti-American sack of shit. You really are the lowest fucking loser you can be, Onion.

Sorry stupid. I see you are easily confused. You asked for a link supporting that you were stupid. You just recently deviated from that line of thought and brought up civilization. Why or how you did so is amusing. Did a dog bark in the background and distract you?

Racist, you still haven't brought up any substantial link, and my civilization comment was brought up to show just how LOW in the swamp, you are. While I'm here lets also bring up you complaint about a WHITE MANS test for intelligence. Apparently you aren't white, and since you complain, it seems obvious that you had a rather dismal score on that white mans IQ test! But, I'm here all night to point out your minor ability to reason.

Amazon pictures show startled tribesman shaking spears at plane | Mail Online

WE ARE ALL EQUAL! Say it all together now! We should bring them to America and enroll their kids in our kids schools! WOOT!

WTF?

I don't know if these photos are real or not, as I have seen other doctored photos which state there are undiscovered tribes. If it is real it is cool as shit.

So many cultures and languages have been killed off its sad, beautiful traditions, Samurai, Indian, Tribes of Maasai, the Arnhem Land natives in northern Australia and many more, dying because others had the gall to tell them how to live.

A new study has found that at various times the British have invaded almost 90 per cent of the countries around the globe.

The analysis of the histories of the almost 200 countries in the world found only 22 which have never experienced an invasion by the British.

Last native speaker of Klallam language dies in Washington state

It is so sad when I read stories such as these.

Last native speaker of Klallam language dies in Washington state | Reuters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back