🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Piers Morgan fumes over gender neutral Santa Claus re-brand: ‘I knew this day would come’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
At times, that I'm for identity gender neutral crap. Like when they had made a movie about the Obama's. I was very upset when they had a woman playing the role of Michelle. And I was even more upset when they didn't have a gay White man to played the role of Barack. .

Good Morning Britain’s Piers Morgan has raged live on-air at a poll that suggested people wanted to re-brand Santa Claus as female or gender-neutral. The former journalist clearly took a lot of offence at the poll, where 27% of respondents answered that they believe old Saint Nick himself should be re-branded for the modern age. ‘I knew this day would come,’ Piers fumed. ‘The day that Santa Claus would have to go.’ His long-suffering co-host, Susanna Reid, pointed out to Piers however that only 1 in 4 of the respondents to the poll had actually wanted to re-brand Santa. But Piers was having absolutely none of it. ‘Who are these people?’ the former Britain’s Got Talent judge questioned. ‘Literally 27% of these people no longer want Santa. Unbelievable!’

Read more: Piers Morgan fumes over gender neutral Santa Claus idea: 'I knew this day would come' | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
Piers Morgan fumes over gender neutral Santa Claus idea: 'I knew this day would come' | Metro News

The former journalist clearly took a lot of offence at the poll, where 27% of respondents answered that they believe old Saint Nick himself should be re-branded for the modern age. ‘I knew this day would come,’ Piers fumed. ‘The day that Santa Claus would have to go.’ His long-suffering co-host, Susanna Reid, pointed out to Piers however that only 1 in 4 of the respondents to the poll had actually wanted to re-brand Santa. But Piers was having absolutely none of it. ‘Who are these people?’ the former Britain’s Got Talent judge questioned..

LOL, i guess the writer does not really respect the fuming former journalist....

The former journalist clearly took a lot of offence at the poll, where 27% of respondents answered that they believe old Saint Nick himself should be re-branded for the modern age. ‘I knew this day would come,’ Piers fumed. ‘The day that Santa Claus would have to go.’ His long-suffering co-host, Susanna Reid, pointed out to Piers however that only 1 in 4 of the respondents to the poll had actually wanted to re-brand Santa. But Piers was having absolutely none of it. ‘Who are these people?’ the former Britain’s Got Talent judge questioned..

LOL, i guess the writer does not really respect the fuming former journalist....
Its a long time since Moron was described as a journalist. He should be in jail.

~S~

People have been trying to change the word of the Lord every day for how long now and changing something about Santa is what sends Piers over the edge? I thank him for letting me know just how far his brain train has no ability to travel.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

It is not enough to just vote against democrats. Find out who they are and expose them for humiliation.

Maybe one day I'll see a clear explanation of why this whole gender-neutral thing is so important to the Left.

Men & women are different, and I think that's pretty neat.

Maybe one day I'll see a clear explanation of why this whole gender-neutral thing is so important to the Left.

Men & women are different, and I think that's pretty neat.
Never read 1984, didja?

Its a long time since Moron was described as a journalist. He should be in jail.
Nah, people advocating nonsensical ideas such as this, predicated on ignorance of how their own legal system or systems actually work to begin with should be in jail.

Could you even describe, in any measurable depth how a trial or a court process actually works, assuming you even have any knowledge of your legal system which isn't something from a silly police drama or court TV show? I doubt it...

Eventually, people promoting "gender neutral" nonsense which is predicated on conspiracy theories or fringe theories in regards to pseudo-myths and history which directly attack biology, like the evolutionary biology and psychology of Steven Pinker - wouldn't be hard to do. If ultimately, they're just denialists and conspiracy theorists, I see no reason that they should be afforded the illusion of "freeze peach".

If their absurdist and denialistic media was merely shut down, then no one, except for maybe those who are actually born with a genetic discrepancy between their chromosomes and their physical attibutes, particularily of the young variety would be indentifying as "trans" to begin with, let alone one the basis of an absurdist mythical history or conspiracy theory, growing out of it and most adolescent confusions, as various experts who work with children having rightfully asserted, activists in media, caring more for their conspiracies and lies than for reality merely exacerbating the confusion via promoting their fleeting causes and ideologies on ADHD media, and intentionally so as they admit.

It's not 1984, it's just an example of silly, harmful fads being promoted for silly harmful and dishonest reasons and other lies by the anti-intellectual media, and which healthier young people will thankfully mature out of, the exception maybe being those who are emotionally stunded or arrested in perpetual adolescence, not knowing or caring what's good for them.

The chances of him or anyone going to jail for it are about as much as the chances of finding a billion dollars in the back of your toilet seat, just wishful thinking on behalf of the mouth breathers and denialists associated with the "trans" myths and conspiracy theories, not anything which will happen anywhere in the real world.

Last edited:
I would say yes if I knew it would piss Morgan off. I would tell a pollster anything to do that.

In regards to these topic, I believe that Tommy her and... others of his type have a very simplistic, iconographic "image" in their head in regards to tropes and subjects such as "transgender", which they quaintly believes depicts "children"... much as they have another simplistic one in store which they fallaciously think depicts "women" (possibly something akin to what Jung described in his concepts of the archetypes and man's symbols) as quaint, archaic, and anti-feminist as the whole or entire notion is to begin with, unless someone resides in a vacuum or bobble more suited for the 19th century and its archaic simplicities (if not even before), as opposed to the 21th century, in which a myriad of books and poetics written by thinking women, and even thinking children are available for a more contemporary fellow or individual to peruse at their own leisure...

Forum List

Back