🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Piers Morgan Schooled By Jeffrey Sachs.

Sachs shut this clown up Morgan is an arrogant big Mouth, Sachs made him look like the ignorant fool he is.

Jeffrey Sachs has always been solid for Trump on the war.

And now Trump has eliminated all ambiguity on him taking an antiwar position, along with Sachs, Ritter, Col. Macgregor, Hedges, and many other leading antiwar scholars.

But not Trump has to find the balls to take it to the public and his admirers who are still confused and could be a very difficult sell on anything antiwar.

It leaves the impression that Morgan has given up on his propaganda, but will have his life threatend if he becomes a loose cannon.

Jeffrey Sachs has always been solid for Trump on the war.

And now Trump has eliminated all ambiguity on him taking an antiwar position, along with Sachs, Ritter, Col. Macgregor, Hedges, and many other leading antiwar scholars.

But not Trump has to find the balls to take it to the public and his admirers who are still confused and could be a very difficult sell on anything antiwar.
Why does everything have to come down to Trump and Biden, or Republicans and democrats? i don't care what his stance on Trump is, everything he said in that interview was spot on and factual.

Why does everything have to come down to Trump and Biden, or Republicans and democrats? i don't care what his stance on Trump is, everything he said in that interview was spot on and factual.
Of course it was spot on and some of the other scholarly experts have said the same thing. Oh, I had already heard it on Utube a couple of days ago.

I'm just having a bit of fun with our Magas because it's giving them indigestion.

Deflection.

Not sure Sachs explains what the US has to do with Putin's barbarism.
Sachs understands that truth does not mind being questioned while a lie does not like being challenged. He also understands that no amount of evidence will persuade an idiot, and that the US public has been brainwashed over decades.

It's really quite simple PS: using its usual Modus Operandi, (Gladio and such), the US overthrew a legitimate government in Ukraine, killed a bunch of locals, and then installed its puppet Zelensky the comedian. Sachs knows and documents the facts regarding that, and explains it nicely. I've been paying attention for decades, and I've seen Stone's documentary Ukraine On Fire. It's not really rocket science, just human behavior and patterns of behavior.

Sachs understands that truth does not mind being questioned while a lie does not like being challenged. He also understands that no amount of evidence will persuade an idiot, and that the US public has been brainwashed over decades.

It's really quite simple PS: using its usual Modus Operandi, (Gladio and such), the US overthrew a legitimate government in Ukraine, killed a bunch of locals, and then installed its puppet Zelensky the comedian. Sachs knows and documents the facts regarding that, and explains it nicely. I've been paying attention for decades, and I've seen Stone's documentary Ukraine On Fire. It's not really rocket science, just human behavior and patterns of behavior.
Spot on, as for brainwashed i am starting to think some sort of mass hypnosis has taken place through the Media, it's the only explanation for the level of stupidity we see, this is a good vid on Yugoslavia this is the trailer.

In fairness, it should be mentioned that Piers Morgan's side of the debate was cut out. I listened to the whole debate last night. Some of his talking points would be of interest to those who would like to take his side.

In fairness, it should be mentioned that Piers Morgan's side of the debate was cut out. I listened to the whole debate last night. Some of his talking points would be of interest to those who would like to take his side.
Piers is a gubmint man all the way.

Forum List

Back