Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a pigs head is comparable to a suicide vest....
Nope, it's desecration, like this:
ul_NW_Church-vandals_+Z.jpg

Only worse.

How is it worse? The pigs head caused no damage and muslims killed 14 people in San Bernardino.
Your priorities are all fucked up....
One requires paint, one requires a cleansing. Let us hope that a kind Christian helped out since pork is not a Jewish or Muslim thing...

So all the dead people in San Bernardino just need cleansing?
You're fucked in the head....
The dead, all of them, need burial.
or cremation

Nope, it's desecration, like this:
ul_NW_Church-vandals_+Z.jpg

Only worse.

How is it worse? The pigs head caused no damage and muslims killed 14 people in San Bernardino.
Your priorities are all fucked up....
One requires paint, one requires a cleansing. Let us hope that a kind Christian helped out since pork is not a Jewish or Muslim thing...

So all the dead people in San Bernardino just need cleansing?
You're fucked in the head....
The dead, all of them, need burial.
or cremation
Yep...

No doubt authorities will overreact and call for a public lynching.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque, mayor decries bigotry

Lol. What if you covered yourself in bacon and ran at them. Would they run away screaming? Nuts. :cuckoo:

At least they didn't put a cross in a bowl of urine and call it art.
Glass..
Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_%281987%29.jpg
Like I said, you're only desire is to defend Islam and attack Judeo Christianity.
Nope, all religious nonsense gets the same protection.
Nope, all of your posts in the threads convict you. You're just an Islamoapologist.
You are welcome to try and prove that, but you'll have no luck. Islam is fucking insane, like the rest of the nonsense only, they can kill their enemies.

At least they didn't put a cross in a bowl of urine and call it art.
Glass..
Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_%281987%29.jpg
Like I said, you're only desire is to defend Islam and attack Judeo Christianity.
Nope, all of your posts in the threads convict you. You're just an Islamoapologist.
You are welcome to try and prove that, but you'll have no luck. Islam is fucking insane, like the rest of the nonsense only, they can kill their enemies.
Here you are in yet another thread spinning deflections about Islam while saying you don't support Islam. Not a thread about Islam you're not posting to defend.

And plenty you're attacking Judeo Christianity.

Here you are in yet another thread spinning deflections about Islam while saying you don't support Islam. Not a thread about Islam you're not posting to defend.

I attack all religion while you, like most here, attack only Islam.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

No doubt most conservatives will refuse to acknowledge the fact that this is the consequence of the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at Muslims, bigotry and hate coming mostly from the right.

Because they are the problem. You realize that people are dying every day in terror attacks worldwide in the name of Islam?

No doubt most conservatives will refuse to acknowledge the fact that this is the consequence of the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at Muslims, bigotry and hate coming mostly from the right.

You are a chump. Lol.

Because they are the problem. You realize that people are dying every day in terror attacks worldwide in the name of Islam?
Humans, guns, and religion are the problem. To not see that is to see the trees but ignore the forest.

Humans, guns, and religion are the problem. To not see that is to see the trees but ignore the forest.

Humans?.........as in homo sapiens? Are you not human? Minus guns and religion, than, you too, are part of the problem........idiot!

Humans?.........as in homo sapiens? Are you not human? Minus guns and religion, than, you too, are part of the problem........idiot!

I keep telling him to go first . . . :D

No, I am part of the solution, until near the end that is.

I keep telling him to go first . . . :D
Yes, and it's wrong every time of course. All, or nothing.

No, I am part of the solution, until near the end that is.

You are nothing but an internet dork. Lol. I could probably kick your arse even if you had a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back