Pilots safe

fairandbalanced

VIP Member
Jul 16, 2012
JERUSALEM -- The Israeli military says an F-16 fighter jet has crashed into the Mediterranean Sea after its two crew members safely ejected from the aircraft.

The F-16 is the backbone of the Israeli air force. The two-seater F-16I is its latest and most advanced version. The military said the plane crashed during a routine flight Sunday.

The air force halted all training flights and launched an investigation into the cause of the accident.

The F-16I, manufactured by Lockheed Martin, entered service in Israel nine years ago. The aircraft is able to carry air-to-air heat-seeking missiles manufactured by Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. as well as U.S.-made radar-guided missiles.

The aircraft carries enlarged fuel tanks, increasing its range significantly.

An Israeli F-16I crashed in 2010, killing the two pilots.

Israeli F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes

You seem to be much more up to speed on the current state of the IAF, so I thought I'd ask you...

What is the current state of the IAF's implementation of the F-35? I know the US has agreed to sell these planes to Israel, but I'm not certain if they have been put into service at this point.

You seem to be much more up to speed on the current state of the IAF, so I thought I'd ask you...

What is the current state of the IAF's implementation of the F-35? I know the US has agreed to sell these planes to Israel, but I'm not certain if they have been put into service at this point.

The last article I read said that the delivery of the planes would take place in 2015

Hodu L'HaShem Ki Tov Ki Le'Olam Chasdo

I heard about this story, the pilots seem to have done everything by regulations, and then obligated to abandon the vessel.

Thank God, both of them are fine and suffer only slight injuries, they talk and respond in every way:)

JERUSALEM -- The Israeli military says an F-16 fighter jet has crashed into the Mediterranean Sea after its two crew members safely ejected from the aircraft.

The F-16 is the backbone of the Israeli air force. The two-seater F-16I is its latest and most advanced version. The military said the plane crashed during a routine flight Sunday.

The air force halted all training flights and launched an investigation into the cause of the accident.

The F-16I, manufactured by Lockheed Martin, entered service in Israel nine years ago. The aircraft is able to carry air-to-air heat-seeking missiles manufactured by Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. as well as U.S.-made radar-guided missiles.

The aircraft carries enlarged fuel tanks, increasing its range significantly.

An Israeli F-16I crashed in 2010, killing the two pilots.

Israeli F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes

Good to hear. Wonder what caused it?

Even if the planes are in use now, I doubt the Israelis would announce it. There are many weapons that are kept secret, as one would expect.

"Even if the planes are in use now, I doubt the Israelis would announce it.
There are many weapons that are kept secret, as one would expect."

woo-hooo, oh lucky you….israel’s secrets haven’t been HACKED into or STOLEN (yet)
by the those EVIL, 2-faced, Back-stabbing, fucking chinamen...

La’chaim ! Matzol To
hava, nagila hava…nagila hava…

Everybody !

woo-hooo, oh lucky you….israel’s secrets haven’t been HACKED into or STOLEN (yet)

La’chaim ! Matzol Tov’

Everybody !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uoghPts44Ng"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uoghPts44Ng[/ame]

Last edited:

La’chaim ! Matzol Tov’

Everybody !

Well Israel is a smaller country and less holes to penetrate, and keep track off, if you know what I mean. Also, since they are already under attack by many entities there is much closer monitoring of everything.

a.k.a: RRRRReeeAAARRR...

Oh shut-up you schlub.

I was having a laugh…..i’m on israel’s side. But not on your side. can't take the slightest bit of rousing ?

besides…. I’m more jewish than you are (lol)

...cause I live in new yawk. haha. I have a jewish-non-relative whom I’ve been calling UNCLE STANLEY since I’m 7.

I can -- Hava, nagila, hava -- all I want to !

Hava, nagila, hava

I wasn't criticizing your post. I was suggesting that it had that sort-of... let's say... 1960s psychedelic quality to it that is sometimes associated with certain, shall we say, substances...

Keep doing what you're doing, man.

I wasn't criticizing your post. I was suggesting that it had that sort-of... let's say... 1960s psychedelic quality to it that is sometimes associated with certain, shall we say, substances...

Keep doing what you're doing, man.
member is a she, and truly one of the most creative pro Israelis posters around. Her posts are always unique and very entertaining.

Forum List

Back