Pilots walk out after Biden's speech and demands.

If only the rest of the military did the same.

Never in my lifetime did I think any of us would see fascism spread like wildfire in our country. Many of us learned in high school the dictators that rose to power and took control of nations, but we could not fathom how that happened. How did these people rise to power and then were so easily able to transform a nation into total control?

It seemed farfetched and impossible at the time, but today we are seeing just how it works firsthand, and it is terrifying.

People are begging to give over their freedom just for a small snippet of security. Our friends and family are willing to turn on those they are close to just to keep their lives comfortable, and how did this occur?

Fear.

The government and mainstream media worked hand in hand to create such panic and fear over this virus that people are begging for a medical takeover.

Everything our brave men and women have sacrificed for in ensuring our freedom is now for nothing and that is just not alright with me or anyone else who respects our service members.

Joe Biden’s speech yesterday crossed the line for many people in our country and for all the right reasons, and now we are seeing people stand up to medical tyranny.

Upon hearing Dictator Biden’s mandate, 12 F-22 pilots immediately walked off the job.

That is typical propaganda generated by hate filled republicans.
This fascism crap is wearing thin. You'll have to invent something else because lefties don't evolve into fascists. You're refusing not read the meaning.

They can quit anytime they want to. Moron. Proving once again that you never served.
Sweet Jeebus, Westwall gets dumber by the day. Here, he's actually claiming that any officer in the military can leave whenever they want. Yes, it's true. According to Westwall, there's no such thing as AWOL. Shit. If I had only known, I've could have just "resigned my commission" and walked away from the Navy a year earlier, instead of sticking out unpleasant duty to the end of my term.

Yup. LOTS of people around here feel the same. I fear the shooting is going to start very soon.

"Trump cult fascist again tries to justify the brownshirt terrorist violence that he so despeately craves. Film at 11"

Not all Trump cultists are violent psychopaths ... oh wait. They pretty much are. All of them.

Anways, the story is faked. No, officers can _not_ just "resign their commission" and walk away. That's not how the military works. And no military person would be that much a pansy moron. Anyone familiar with the military at all knows just how many vaccinations every military person gets. Vaccinations are just no big deal in the military.

Michael Archangelis@Michaelarchangelis
6h··/g/The_Donald
I CAN PROMISE YOU THE DAY THIS DEMON STARTS SENDING TROOPS AND POLICE TO OUR HOMES TO FORCE THEIR DEATH INOCULATION ON US, WILL BE THE DAY THE SHOOTING STARTS!! . THAT IS MY LINE IN THE SAND. I AM NOT VIOLENT NOR CONDONE IT. BUT IF YOU TRY TO FORCE SOMETHING IN MY BODY TO HURT ME, YOU JUST ATTEMPTED TO HARM ME AND I WILL PROTECT MYSELF.......
You really think you can defend yourself against the United States military?

Never in my lifetime did I think any of us would see fascism spread like wildfire in our country. Many of us learned in high school the dictators that rose to power and took control of nations, but we could not fathom how that happened. How did these people rise to power and then were so easily able to transform a nation into total control?

It seemed farfetched and impossible at the time, but today we are seeing just how it works firsthand, and it is terrifying.

People are begging to give over their freedom just for a small snippet of security. Our friends and family are willing to turn on those they are close to just to keep their lives comfortable, and how did this occur?

Fear.

The government and mainstream media worked hand in hand to create such panic and fear over this virus that people are begging for a medical takeover.

Everything our brave men and women have sacrificed for in ensuring our freedom is now for nothing and that is just not alright with me or anyone else who respects our service members.

Joe Biden’s speech yesterday crossed the line for many people in our country and for all the right reasons, and now we are seeing people stand up to medical tyranny.

Upon hearing Dictator Biden’s mandate, 12 F-22 pilots immediately walked off the job.
Didn't verify your source.

Sweet Jeebus, Westwall gets dumber by the day. Here, he's actually claiming that any officer in the military can leave whenever they want. Yes, it's true. According to Westwall, there's no such thing as AWOL. Shit. If I had only known, I've could have just "resigned my commission" and walked away from the Navy a year earlier, instead of sticking out unpleasant duty to the end of my term.

"Trump cult fascist again tries to justify the brownshirt terrorist violence that he so despeately craves. Film at 11"

Not all Trump cultists are violent psychopaths ... oh wait. They pretty much are. All of them.

Anways, the story is faked. No, officers can _not_ just "resign their commission" and walk away. That's not how the military works. And no military person would be that much a pansy moron. Anyone familiar with the military at all knows just how many vaccinations every military person gets. Vaccinations are just no big deal in the military.
Uhm....what if all those F-22 pilots were majors or higher, thus having already over 8 years of service? Can they resign then?

In general, you cannot resign your commission until you have completed eight years as a commissioned officer. All officers need to complete the resignation letter and send to the appropriate command. If you are an IRR or IMA officer, send the resignation letter to your Career Management Officer (CMO).

Can I resign my commission? - FindAnyAnswer.com

Not experimental vaccines. And once an officer submits a resignation, he gets clearance papers. After he clears all the facilities, he's a civilian. It takes 1 or 2 days.

It's not experimental. The anthrax vaccine was much worse, and the courts laughed hard at the few military vaccine refusers back then.
There's an Ivermectin for humans. The horse Ivermectin is 10 times stronger and has to be used with decreased amounts. The shit they pump into humans is still experimental and has not been approved, no matter what they claim. The fucking courts are corrupt.

Fear.

27 U.S. Air Force Pilots Resign Over Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate.
The exodus began on August 27, with 12 pilots from the 1st Fighter Wing at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia, submitting to their commanding officer letters of resignation only hours after they received a 4:00 a.m. text message instructing them to submit to mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations by 10:00 a.m. that same day. It’s unknown whether the pilots collaborated ahead of resigning, but all 12 resignations were handed in within a 90-minute period.
One officer, a 29-year-old F-22 Raptor pilot, said of the situation, “We undergo routine physicals and must meet rigorous fitness standards to stay on flight duty. I think it’s safe to say all Air Force pilots are in good physical condition. We must be to endure extreme G-force stress on our body. There is no reason we should be at risk of Covid-19 or becoming sick from it. I know I’m not alone in rejecting this potentially dangerous and soundly untested shot.”
A day later, 15 pilots of the 2nd Bomb Wing in Barksdale, Louisiana tendered letters of resignation after they, too, received orders to get the jab. The orders stated explicitly that any officer refusing a Covid-19 vaccination would lose his flight status and be subject to disciplinary action, including a potential dishonorable discharge from the service.
A pilot with the 2nd Bomb Wing told RRN that he and his fellow pilots marched into their commanding officer’s office and dropped the resignation letters on his desk. He added that airmen and maintenance crews—enlisted persons who cannot simply resign from the service—are also furious about the mandatory vaccination requirement. Several of them, he told RRN, have sent hardship letters asking for early dismissal from the Air Force, mainly because they don’t have faith in a vaccine that has killed thousands of healthy people, military and civilians alike.

“This is only the beginning. A lot more of us will be turning in our wings,” he said.

Fear.

Have these guys been in a coma the last 4yrs? 27 pilots resign, how many are there in the Air Force again?

Fear.

Fake news.

How many links would you like?

Military pilots walking off the job? Court Martial.

Not if they are commissioned officers that have completed whatever commitment they had.

They can resign whenever they want.

Joe Potatohead is really fucking up, just like Obama said that he will do.

I can imagine how many active personnel will not be re-upping and just saying fuck it and do the minimum effort until their enlistment expires.

Potatohead is a disaster for this country.

Anybody tht voted for him is a moron.

Forum List

Back