Pissed off New Yorker's

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Residents of Erie County, New York overflow the State's dictating / Q & A forum concerning the unconstitutional NY Safe Act arms bill. The passion and anger from the people is evident
of Erie County resistance. People in the crowd also had a lot of questions about the registration laws. One gun owner asked,"What is the penalty if you don't register it? 'Cause I guarantee there's a lot of people that aren't going to."

At times, advocates felt answers were incomplete or political.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ol1SzjHPFGw]Non-Compliance Resistance Evident at Buffalo vs New York State Q & A Forum on the Arms Bill - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think they can legally force people to register guns. We know damn well it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with knowing where the guns are so they can confiscate them eventually.

I am so sick of the Obama praisers. I think we are surrounded by some radicals who cheer the destruction of this country.

I don't think they can legally force people to register guns. We know damn well it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with knowing where the guns are so they can confiscate them eventually.

I am so sick of the Obama praisers. I think we are surrounded by some radicals who cheer the destruction of this country.

Every American citizen needs to take note, find out if their local sheriff is pro second amendment. If they are, the citizens of those county's need to get behind those sheriff's and support them.

[ame=http://youtu.be/AHdUFK1YJ00]Fiery Meeting About NY SAFE Act - Buffalo 1/29/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Every American citizen needs to take note, find out if their local sheriff is pro second amendment. If they are, the citizens of those county's need to get behind those sheriff's and support them.

Well... Erie County includes the Liberal haven of Buffalo, so that's out.

I think the Sheriff from that county was there. he got a standing ovation for his comment.

I'm starting to think these dip shits deserve what they're getting, they keep electing the rich liberals, let the live with it or move. I do business with a couple of NY firms, it may be time to reconsider and find an alternative.

Marxism is popular among collectivists. Obama is a Marxist. Obama is orchestrating the collapse this country.

I think the Sheriff from that county was there. he got a standing ovation for his comment.
The audio was horrible...I didn't understand what he said...do you remember?

I'm starting to think these dip shits deserve what they're getting, they keep electing the rich liberals, let the live with it or move. I do business with a couple of NY firms, it may be time to reconsider and find an alternative.
Their gun law is unconstitutional, hence the anger. No need to boycott the state simply because of politics.

Marxism is popular among collectivists. Obama is a Marxist. Obama is orchestrating the collapse this country.

Their gun law is unconstitutional, hence the anger. No need to boycott the state simply because of politics.

OK there are a few things to notice before he makes the comment that made the people cheer for him. at 14.50 a question was asked to the uniformed officer on the far left.
Would you arrest me if I violated this law. The Sheriff was shaking his head and laughing at the response of the uniformed officer on the left, because the uniformed officer tried to avoid answering the question. I don't think he's going to have his deputy's enforcing that law.

I'm willing to give them a second chance, that is upon some conditions.
They tell the government of new york to go fuck itself, and remove those tyrants from power.

The thing about NY State, which many people don't know is that once you're out of NYC, and the cities it's highly Republican... The numbers just cannot compete with NYC at election time.

i' about to drive over the border so i can purchase some ammo to shoot my now illegal gun. Cuomo is an idiot and see, already his laws have stopped nothing

This is a perfect example of what happens when you impose TYRANNY on law-abiding citizens.

Law-abiding citizens become CRIMINALS if they refuse to conform to and obey the laws of the tyrants.

This is a perfect example of what happens when you impose TYRANNY on law-abiding citizens.

Law-abiding citizens become CRIMINALS if they refuse to conform to and obey the laws of the tyrants.

I've been shooting this deadly Assualt style AR-15 with many dreaded features like a pistol grip, flash hider, large capacity clips and more for years. I've put easilly 50,000 + rounds through it. killed a lot of targets, but nothing else. and with the stroke of a politicians pen, I'm now a criminal for owning it and using it. What a country we live in. I didn't realize we replaced the stars and stripes with a hammer and sickle

Residents of Erie County, New York overflow the State's dictating / Q & A forum concerning the unconstitutional NY Safe Act arms bill. The passion and anger from the people is evident of Erie County resistance. People in the crowd also had a lot of questions about the registration laws. One gun owner asked,"What is the penalty if you don't register it? 'Cause I guarantee there's a lot of people that aren't going to."

Non-Compliance Resistance Evident at Buffalo vs New York State Q & A Forum on the Arms Bill - YouTube/url]

PEople in crowds are emotional and many times extremely stupid...at least that was the view of the founding fathers. It's why they allowed the framers to write into the Constitution protections for minorities and it is why the people who ratified the Constitution had better horse sense than people today...they voted against their own crowd instincts

Residents of Erie County, New York overflow the State's dictating / Q & A forum concerning the unconstitutional NY Safe Act arms bill. The passion and anger from the people is evident of Erie County resistance. People in the crowd also had a lot of questions about the registration laws. One gun owner asked,"What is the penalty if you don't register it? 'Cause I guarantee there's a lot of people that aren't going to."

Non-Compliance Resistance Evident at Buffalo vs New York State Q & A Forum on the Arms Bill - YouTube/url]

PEople in crowds are emotional and many times extremely stupid...at least that was the view of the founding fathers. It's why they allowed the framers to write into the Constitution protections for minorities and it is why the people who ratified the Constitution had better horse sense than people today...they voted against their own crowd instincts

And the founders would view those who voted for obama as the most idiotic people of all times.

[ame=http://youtu.be/AgF93bwojLM]Time Magazine: "600 round magazines for as low as $25.95", The Gunfighters. January 26, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

ith the passing of Cuomo's gun laws, Moscow on the Hudson has become a reality.

Forum List

Back