Pit bulls Maul and Eat Owner

Everyone that knows these dogs and owner say that there is no way those dogs would have attacked their owner. That they were eating her means nothing. Dogs are attracted by the smell of decay. They will eat anything that smells like it could be eaten.

Yet they mauled their supposed loving owner and then ate her

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They almost certainly chowed down on her decaying corpse because that's what all dogs would do. They probably did not maul her to death. People have a real need to believe that Pit Bulls are vicious dogs when they aren't at all No more vicious than a Yorkie and certainly NOT as vicious as a chihuahua.

True not all pit bulls are vicious, but when they attack it is bad. They usually attack total strangers, because as any good pit bull owner will admit they are highly protective animals.

When ever a person criticizes pit bulls the clueless owner always brings up vicious Yorkers or Chihuahua. You might be a small bite mark but that is all. It will never be life threatening. So that argument is nothing more than a red herring.

Everyone that knows these dogs and owner say that there is no way those dogs would have attacked their owner. That they were eating her means nothing. Dogs are attracted by the smell of decay. They will eat anything that smells like it could be eaten.

Yet they mauled their supposed loving owner and then ate her

They almost certainly chowed down on her decaying corpse because that's what all dogs would do. They probably did not maul her to death. People have a real need to believe that Pit Bulls are vicious dogs when they aren't at all No more vicious than a Yorkie and certainly NOT as vicious as a chihuahua.

True not all pit bulls are vicious, but when they attack it is bad. They usually attack total strangers, because as any good pit bull owner will admit they are highly protective animals.

When ever a person criticizes pit bulls the clueless owner always brings up vicious Yorkers or Chihuahua. You might be a small bite mark but that is all. It will never be life threatening. So that argument is nothing more than a red herring.

I've seen lots of blue herrings, but never a red one.

I agree that the Yorkers and Chihuahuas are not as dangerous as pit bulls.

The write up says that the dogs were euthanized. To me, if they were going to be killed, it should have been done the more proper way considering what it is that they did to that woman: Blow the both of them in half.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly
What a shame that human ignorance once again raises its ugly head.
Well if they were going to be put to death no matter what, what difference does it make how its done? What they did to that woman was horrific. Why shouldn't their departure be any different?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wonder if it was the daughter of a colleague of the reporter the public would still need to know her ribs had been gnawed on, or any speculation raised about menstrual enticement?

Geez, a little respect and empathy for the grieving family.

Forum List

Back