Pizza Delivery Guy Gets In Wrong Car

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well I'm sure glad that the owner of the car took this so well. I think that she needs to get a better guard dog though. :auiqs.jpg:

I accidentally jumped in the wrong car many years ago. Same make and model. Too me 3 seconds ot so once inside to figure it out.

I have walked up to the wrong car many times but seeing in the window as I reach for the door handle I usually realize wrong car. I did open the door to the wrong car once and quickly saw something on passenger seat and knew it was the wrong car.
I can't see how this guy drove off not realizing it wasn't his car, especially with the carrier on top?
Also WTF isn't this story about NOT LEAVING DOGS IN A CAR!!!

^^^ My local grocery store has a sign that says that pets are not allowed inside unless they are with those who are blind. Sadly, I already know of one person who doesn't care what the rules are because the last time that I was there, I saw a guy with his pet inside as soon as I walked in. (shaking my head)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If pets are going to be left inside of a vehicle during the summer months, the considerate thing to do is to leave the windows down some so that the pets do not suffocate from the heat, especially if the owners are going to be gone long enough.

I've had that sort of happen to me on different occasions while sitting in my car before going into a store someone walks all the way up to the car door only to say, oh excuse me I thought this was my car.

They would be walking with their head down looking at their cellphone, so they walk up to a "certain color"

When a white car of the same make and model is parked right next to my car I have to decided which one is mine. I do remember the first three parts of my license plate number

There is a bland similarity of most cars. Something more visible than a license plate is becoming a better idea. Something on the roof or higher than the roof would help in large parking lots, like an ornament on an antenna.

Use, the horn on your car fob.
you probably never mistook another car for your own ... after all there aren't many hot pink Prius's out there .
1718638201918.png

Also WTF isn't this story about NOT LEAVING DOGS IN A CAR!!!

Dogs are usually fine as long as they have the windows rolled down and fresh water to drink in heated temperatures. However in this case the doors should have been locked and the key fob should have been left out of the ignition.

Forum List

Back