🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Place your bets on the Audit Release.

What will be the results of the audit?

• They won’t release the report claiming it is part of an active criminal investigation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This poll is intended to let you guess the results that are supposed to be released tomorrow. Friday the 24th of September. So place your bets gang.

I say the Cyber Ninjas will find that there is no difference between their count and what the Arizona State Election Board counted.

The recount was a big brew'ha'ha for nothing.

Mark my words!

I say the Cyber Ninjas will find that there is no difference between their count and what the Arizona State Election Board counted.

Mark my words!
That was never the standard.

What was found was far more than enough fraudulent ballots cast to put the validity of the election into serious doubt, which it has done.

You clowns really never have known what the audits have been about, have you?

That was never the standard.

What was found was far more than enough fraudulent ballots cast to put the validity of the election into serious doubt, which it has done.

You clowns really never have known what the audits have been about, have you?

From what I’ve read so far they aren’t calling them fraudulent. They are saying questionable. Where did you read fraudulent was the determination?

Mark my words!

Mark my words!
There should have been one more category in the choices. The audit by a partisan group demonstrates the lengths the Republican party is willing to go to to promote trump's lie. Now they are on it too.

From what I’ve read so far they aren’t calling them fraudulent. They are saying questionable. Where did you read fraudulent was the determination?
Casting multiple ballots is straight-up fraud....Whether it was done by the voters themselves (unlikely) or done by an outside party (far more likely) it is fraud.

Cyber Ninjas playing semantics can't paper over the fact.

Casting multiple ballots is straight-up fraud....Whether it was done by the voters themselves (unlikely) or done by an outside party (far more likely) it is fraud.

Cyber Ninjas playing semantics can't paper over the fact.

Ok. But that isn’t what they are saying happened. They are saying people voted from old addresses. Possibly voted from old addresses.

Ok. But that isn’t what they are saying happened. They are saying people voted from old addresses. Possibly voted from old addresses.
23,000 people voted from old addresses...Then how did they get their ballot?

AZ has voter ID...They would have needed to show one to get a mail-in ballot in person, and lied about where they lived....It beggars credibility to believe that many people are willing to commit a crime in order to vote....And if it was mailed, it would have gone to the wrong address....I highly doubt that a ballot is forwardable.

Quit playing dumb.

AZ has voter ID...They would have needed to show one to get a mail-in ballot in person, and lied about where they lived....It beggars credibility to believe that many people are willing to commit a crime in order to vote....And if it was mailed, it would have gone to the wrong address....I highly doubt that a ballot is forwardable.

Quit playing dumb.

Ok. So now that you have proven it is impossible. What remains? And how do you increase it to cover the rest of the country?

Quit playing dumb.
Idiot, now you're making shit up again. Registered voters in Arizona can request mail-in ballots by mail or online. And while they could also go in person to get one, they don't "need" to. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Ok. So now that you have proven it is impossible. What remains? And how do you increase it to cover the rest of the country?
What remains are forensic audits performed by the several states (this is all state jurisdiction), which will very probably show the 2020 election to be a 100% nationwide sham.

What happens after that is anyone's guess.....What happens when enough states decertify their electors, to the point that nobody can claim 270?

What's the big deal. I live in Nebraska, a republican-led state. One time when I voted, I had moved. The workers at the election site asked for my ID to correct my new address and let me vote. I am still the same person, no big deal.

This poll is intended to let you guess the results that are supposed to be released tomorrow. Friday the 24th of September. So place your bets gang.
You be the judge of the AZ audit evidence. But I can't remedy the feelings you have about it.

FABPtipVcBAK79l

You be the judge of the AZ audit evidence. But I can't remedy the feelings you have about it.

FABPtipVcBAK79l
The group doing this audit was prejudiced, the results are prejudiced too. In other words, they don't count, they don't matter.

Forum List

Back