Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

No problem with unions in private sector.....

Amusing however they infringe and make demands upon someone elses business rather then start their own and pay themselves and their workers all they want....a private workers paradise !

What? None to be found ??? Lmfao
Pay and benefits seem to be better than most of the private sector in general for full time union members.

Those union members at Delphi Automotive seem to be doing very well.
What do you think about Delphi?
I remember Hostess management getting raises and claiming the bakers were not helping out enough.

Any comment about the great efforts of the union at Delphi?

Dude...he needs to smoke another bowl before he can comment...dude.
nothing but diversion; some people should smoke more so they have a better excuse.

Amusing however they infringe and make demands upon someone elses business rather then start their own and pay themselves and their workers all they want....a private workers paradise !

Pay and benefits seem to be better than most of the private sector in general for full time union members.

Yeah, the ones at Eastern Airlines are also doing great. Remember that airline?
hey, how about Henry Ford's philosophy that didnt' require any "unions" that were not loyal to the employer.

What about it? Ford is still around, BTW.
so are unions, btw.

I remember Hostess management getting raises and claiming the bakers were not helping out enough.

any comment about how may Firms don't make it?

More diversions, that is all you have. You won't answer questions, shows how insecure you are with your beliefs.

More diversions, that is all you have. You won't answer questions, shows how insecure you are with your beliefs.
deductions happen; why Only a problem with union dues; it seems arbitrary and capricious.

nothing but diversion; some people should smoke more so they have a better excuse.

You won't answer any questions and you accuse others? I am beginning to doubt your convictions, since you won't answer any straight forward questions. Much like a slime politician.

deductions happen; why Only a problem with union dues; it seems arbitrary and capricious.
Talking to the wrong person, I already told you my position, not my problem you don't like my answer. Just another diversion from a man that may not believe his own convictions. Sad.

You won't answer any questions and you accuse others? I am beginning to doubt your convictions, since you won't answer any straight forward questions. Much like a slime politician.
you only have excuses and that form of diversion.

Talking to the wrong person, I already told you my position, not my problem you don't like my answer. Just another diversion from a man that may not believe his own convictions. Sad.
nothing but diversion; i got it.

I answer your questions, but you won't reciprocate, why should I answer any more of your questions? You won't answer Delphi, Hostess, Ford, asked long ago.

Dialogue is a two way street and you add nothing, you can only repeat a mantra, like a man with no conviction in his beliefs.

No excuses, none, you won't answer any questions, you want it one way, that is not dialogue, that is not debate.

Yes, you use diversions. I think you are hopeless as a human.

This is the last time, if you can't understand it, it is on you. I have an issue with ALL deductions, employers are not collection agencies,. Not just unions, ALL, ALL, ALL, got it? ALL, ALL, ALL,[ b]ALL.[/b]

Let me know what part of all and not just one you don't understand.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

Only a problem with union dues

Because unions suck and we don't like them.
How's that for a cause? Kill the unions! Today!

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

Only a problem with union dues

Because unions suck and we don't like them.
How's that for a cause? Kill the unions! Today!
just hearsay and soothsay; i got it.

How much of a bonus did top management get?
Somehow those who populate the left never learn that staring at another's wallet isn't just wrong, it's downright rude.
why complain about the least the wealthy on public assistance; double-Standard, much?
No one said anything about the least wealthy, he said the left.
DP may, as you said, lack English language skills but he has mastered the leftist's knack of trashing others for things they never said.
dude, you have nothing but fallacy when you argue with me; is it any wonder those without sufficient clue or any Cause, always jump on the bandwagon of collusion and conspiracy.

Evidently you live in some sort of fantasy world where you wield a mean sword. Here you are obviously in way over your head. Sorry.

Somehow those who populate the left never learn that staring at another's wallet isn't just wrong, it's downright rude.
why complain about the least the wealthy on public assistance; double-Standard, much?
No one said anything about the least wealthy, he said the left.
DP may, as you said, lack English language skills but he has mastered the leftist's knack of trashing others for things they never said.
dude, you have nothing but fallacy when you argue with me; is it any wonder those without sufficient clue or any Cause, always jump on the bandwagon of collusion and conspiracy.

Evidently you live in some sort of fantasy world where you wield a mean sword. Here you are obviously in way over your head. Sorry.

This may come as a terrible shock but unions can still negotiate or pay to have a company collect member dues for them. All this law does is remove the gov't requirement that companies must do the union's job.

Forum List

Back