Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

It is politics such as this which give some of the least wealthy pause to suspend class warfare regarding a wealthy notion that only "fools and horses" should Have to work.

Is it me or does this guy make no sense?

It is him, he hasn't mastered English just yet, give him a few years.
How much of a bonus did top management get?

Somehow those who populate the left never learn that staring at another's wallet isn't just wrong, it's downright rude.
why complain about the least the wealthy on public assistance; double-Standard, much?

No one said anything about the least wealthy, he said the left.
yes, and I am implying and impugning the Right.

And you completely ignore the left's complicity in the matter, how utterly partisan of you. So, you don't care about anything other than your politics, screw the worker.
how is the worker being "screwed" since according to the Right, they can always quit and work where there is no union; or, does the Right only have double-Standards.

Public employees have no business being unionized period.

All they do is beg/bribe their Democrat/Govt benefactors for more, more, more.....

F--k them.
and capitalists don't, even without Labor's knowledge or informed consent.

Labor does not own the company, they are paid to work, not to run a business.
Capitalists don't own unions; they should make enough profit for themselves with their business.

It is politics such as this which give some of the least wealthy pause to suspend class warfare regarding a wealthy notion that only "fools and horses" should Have to work.

Somehow those who populate the left never learn that staring at another's wallet isn't just wrong, it's downright rude.
why complain about the least the wealthy on public assistance; double-Standard, much?

And you completely ignore the left's complicity in the matter, how utterly partisan of you. So, you don't care about anything other than your politics, screw the worker.
how is the worker being "screwed" since according to the Right, they can always quit and work where there is no union; or, does the Right only have double-Standards.

Sorry, it isn't the right that has made that claim. I don't understand why you keep lying about the issue.

All they do is beg/bribe their Democrat/Govt benefactors for more, more, more.....

F--k them.

Capitalists don't own unions; they should make enough profit for themselves with their business.

I never said capitalists own the unions. The capitalist make their money and donate where they want it.

F--k them.

I never said capitalists own the unions. The capitalist make their money and donate where they want it.
so do unions through collective bargaining.

Sorry, it isn't the right that has made that claim. I don't understand why you keep lying about the issue.
yes, it is the Right that claims Labor can merely walk the walk, if they don't like it. and, i don't need to lie simply because i have a clue and a Cause; unlike yourself.

yes, it is the Right that claims Labor can merely walk the walk, if they don't like it. and, i don't need to lie simply because i have a clue and a Cause; unlike yourself.

You don't know anything about me. I do know proper English and sentence structure.

You don't know anything about me. I do know proper English and sentence structure.
dude, i like to play word games.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

Plato

No problem with unions in private sector.....

Amusing however they infringe and make demands upon someone elses business rather then start their own and pay themselves and their workers all they want....a private workers paradise !

What? None to be found ??? Lmfao

Amusing however they infringe and make demands upon someone elses business rather then start their own and pay themselves and their workers all they want....a private workers paradise !

Pay and benefits seem to be better than most of the private sector in general for full time union members.

Pay and benefits seem to be better than most of the private sector in general for full time union members.

Those union members at Delphi Automotive seem to be doing very well.
What do you think about Delphi?

Yeah, the ones at Eastern Airlines are also doing great. Remember that airline?

I remember Hostess management getting raises and claiming the bakers were not helping out enough.

hey, how about Henry Ford's philosophy that didnt' require any "unions" that were not loyal to the employer.

I remember Hostess management getting raises and claiming the bakers were not helping out enough.

Any comment about the great efforts of the union at Delphi?

I remember the Hostess unions driving the company into bankruptcy.
How are the Hostess union members doing today?

hey, how about Henry Ford's philosophy that didnt' require any "unions" that were not loyal to the employer.

Any comment about Eastern Airlines and those great union members?

Dude...he needs to smoke another bowl before he can comment...dude.

What about it? Ford is still around, BTW.

any comment about how may Firms don't make it?

Forum List

Back