Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

How much of a bonus did top management get?
Somehow those who populate the left never learn that staring at another's wallet isn't just wrong, it's downright rude.
why complain about the least the wealthy on public assistance; double-Standard, much?
No one said anything about the least wealthy, he said the left.

DP may, as you said, lack English language skills but he has mastered the leftist's knack of trashing others for things they never said.

It is politics such as this which give some of the least wealthy pause to suspend class warfare regarding a wealthy notion that only "fools and horses" should Have to work.

Is it me or does this guy make no sense?

It is him, he hasn't mastered English just yet, give him a few years.

Somehow those who populate the left never learn that staring at another's wallet isn't just wrong, it's downright rude.
why complain about the least the wealthy on public assistance; double-Standard, much?

yes, and I am implying and impugning the Right.

Or change it because why does the government collect for unions?

They aren't. In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.
Wrong, every transaction is authorized and approved. This takes time and time is taxpayer money. I would expect a business owner to figure that out. It is obvious you are not.
so what; deductions are deductions whether voluntary or involuntary.

Being paid with Tax Dollars is a whole different world. The funds are limited. You have to know that going in. If you're not happy, go get a job in the Private Sector. I'll even support your right to form a Union there. If you're gonna work for Taxpayers, you'll get no Union. You'll have to deal with that, or move onto the Private Sector.

You're saying that government employees should have less rights because of whom they work?

Working for the government is not a right, it is a working agreement, you have no right to a government job. Again, I question your knowledge of business owner. Working is not a right, it is an agreement between two parties.
I am saying that arbitrary and capricious rules are just that and do not promote the general welfare.

DP may, as you said, lack English language skills but he has mastered the leftist's knack of trashing others for things they never said.
dude, you have nothing but fallacy when you argue with me; is it any wonder those without sufficient clue or any Cause, always jump on the bandwagon of collusion and conspiracy.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana

Why should someone be forced to subsidize a political party?
exactly; why should shareholders or labor be forced to subsidize management's political views.

Public employees have no business being unionized period.

All they do is beg/bribe their Democrat/Govt benefactors for more, more, more.....

F--k them.

Or change it because why does the government collect for unions?

They aren't. In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

And gosh, isn't it awful that now the union will have to collect on their own.

Being paid with Tax Dollars is a whole different world. The funds are limited. You have to know that going in. If you're not happy, go get a job in the Private Sector. I'll even support your right to form a Union there. If you're gonna work for Taxpayers, you'll get no Union. You'll have to deal with that, or move onto the Private Sector.

You're saying that government employees should have less rights because of whom they work?

They have their rights. They have the right to move onto find employment in the Private Sector. Being paid with Tax Dollars is a whole different world. Funds are limited. If you can't accept that, than working for Government isn't for you.

It is politics such as this which give some of the least wealthy pause to suspend class warfare regarding a wealthy notion that only "fools and horses" should Have to work.

Is it me or does this guy make no sense?

It is him, he hasn't mastered English just yet, give him a few years.

yes, and I am implying and impugning the Right.

And you completely ignore the left's complicity in the matter, how utterly partisan of you. So, you don't care about anything other than your politics, screw the worker.

Working for the government is not a right, it is a working agreement, you have no right to a government job. Again, I question your knowledge of business owner. Working is not a right, it is an agreement between two parties.
I am saying that arbitrary and capricious rules are just that and do not promote the general welfare.

They are not arbitrary, explain how you have a right to a government job.

dude, you have nothing but fallacy when you argue with me; is it any wonder those without sufficient clue or any Cause, always jump on the bandwagon of collusion and conspiracy.

Put the crack pipe down.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana

Why should someone be forced to subsidize a political party?
exactly; why should shareholders or labor be forced to subsidize management's political views.

Shareholders vote with their shares, if you don't like the political views, divest yourself from the company.

Workers have a contract to do work for a wage, however that does not mean they control the operation of a company or how it spends its profits.

Forum List

Back