*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

Reports are the plane plunged for eight minutes from an altitude of 38,000 feet and there was no mayday. Strange

I had thought about it, Chesswarsnow. I found it interesting that the WH came out with a statement shortly after the crash that there was no sign of it having been a terrorist attack. I found that to be a very premature statement and wondered why the rush to dismiss that possibility. At this point, anything is possible.

TERRORISM?

Experts have almost ruled out a terrorist bomb as an explosion at high altitude would spread debris over a large area such as the Lockerbie disaster. Initial searches of the scene suggest the debris field is very localised.

Read more: Germanwings Flight 4U9525 Airbus A320 plane crashes in French Alps en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dah... who knows. But ya don't need to vaporize an airframe to cause it to lose the means to sustain lift. All we know for certain is that whatever it was, it was catastrophic.

If humans were involved, they were animated by evil... meaning they were the product of evil, so they were either Islamic or Leftists (Pardon the redundancy).

Reports are the plane plunged for eight minutes from an altitude of 38,000 feet and there was no mayday. Strange

Yes there was a "mayday".

OP - please post links showing evidence of terrorism.
CNN disputes the mayday bs ....none made according to them just now

That's strange, you'd expect at least a "oh shit" if a plane was plunging from 38K feet

Yep... that's catastrophic failure... and that's usually the result of foul play.

If it was brought down - I would not necessarily say it was an Islamic attack. It would depend upon who was on that plane - the Russians have a history of taking down commercial airliners for a single person - the case of Congressman Larry McDonald - Patton's first cousin is a case in point. Until they know more - I'd say anything is possible.

No it wasn't.
It sounds more like an engine malfunction.
They have recovered the black box and that will give us more information.

I had thought about it, Chesswarsnow. I found it interesting that the WH came out with a statement shortly after the crash that there was no sign of it having been a terrorist attack. I found that to be a very premature statement and wondered why the rush to dismiss that possibility. At this point, anything is possible.

Your own rush to think it's terrorism answers your question.

What were the pilots names....looked like a controlled glide path into the mtn

I know where you are going with that and the French are not going to release the names if they were middle eastern. Not anytime soon - anyhow. Europe is known for not reporting such details - they will sometimes identify as immigrated to Europe -or were Asians but not much more.

Your own rush to think it's terrorism answers your question.

I didn't say that. I said I had thought about it. How is stating that I had "thought about it" a rush to judgment?" Are you serious?

Sorry bout that,

1. I would like to know the manifest.
2. How many arabs were aboard?
3. That would tell a lot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back