*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

TERRORISM?

Experts have almost ruled out a terrorist bomb as an explosion at high altitude would spread debris over a large area such as the Lockerbie disaster. Initial searches of the scene suggest the debris field is very localised.

Read more: Germanwings Flight 4U9525 Airbus A320 plane crashes in French Alps en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It doesn't take a bomb.

I only takes a pilot shouting Allah Akbar, and going into a dive, like the Egyptian pilot did back before 9-11.

Terror should never be ruled out these days.

Well it did say almost.

I tried to see if there were bodies in any of the pictures, I didn't see any. The reason is if the plane came apart in mid air then the clothes are torn off the bodies, that way we could be relatively sure it was a bomb. It doesn't look like there is an impact crater so I am thinking it did come apart mid-air, for some reason unknown.

If it was brought down - I would not necessarily say it was an Islamic attack. It would depend upon who was on that plane - the Russians have a history of taking down commercial airliners for a single person - the case of Congressman Larry McDonald - Patton's first cousin is a case in point. Until they know more - I'd say anything is possible.
Jeremiah do you think that the Catholic Church was behind the crashing of the plane? ...... :cool:

The odds of that being the case is so unlikely I wonder why you would even ask. The RCC is not blowing up planes or anything else. Is this a weak attempt to defend Islam when they were not really blamed in the first place?

Jeremiah do you think the Pope had the Jesuits crash the plane? ..... :cool:

The Jesuits were a pestilence 400 & 500 years ago, because they thought they were especially vested with the right to do the Lord's work, even to murder, if it was necessary to enforce God's wishes---as they, the Jesuits, determined them to be.

Muslims think the same way today. Just the same.

No Jesuits have ever blown up a plane....but Muslims do it whenever they get the chance.

The fact is that the modern world--the West--is at least 400 or 500 years ahead of Islam in terms of social evolution...mainly because of people like Thomas Jefferson---who took the power to govern away from religion by erecting a Wall of Separation between Church and State.

Muslims need their own Jefferson....else there will be war..big war.
Jesuits would have blown up planes, had they been around 400-500 years ago.

I can agree to that.

If you are equally charitable, you will agree that they wouldn't and don't do it today...but that Muslims do with metronomic regularity...and I and my children (and you and yours) care much more about Today and Tomorrow...than when Bloody Mary was killing Protestants in the 1500's.....Social Evolution? Can we get a little of it from the Muslims?

TERRORISM?

Experts have almost ruled out a terrorist bomb as an explosion at high altitude would spread debris over a large area such as the Lockerbie disaster. Initial searches of the scene suggest the debris field is very localised.

Read more: Germanwings Flight 4U9525 Airbus A320 plane crashes in French Alps en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf Daily Mail Online

You dont have to blow the plane up for it to be terrorism.

TERRORISM?

Agreed, and it could be the boogie man, we need to keep an open mind.

What the west calls Social Evolution........gay marriage, gay parades, rampant AIDS, 50% of children born to single mothers, gangs ruling the inner cities, legalized drugs and prostitution, etc. ...... :cuckoo:

What the west calls Social Evolution........gay marriage, gay parades, rampant AIDS, 50% of children born to single mothers, gangs ruling the inner cities, legalized drugs and prostitution, etc. ...... :cuckoo:

More like social progressiveness.

TERRORISM?

Nah..he's under your bed.

TERRORISM?

Nah..he's under your bed.

No that is a giant dust bunny.

Already we can see that this was Bush's fault.

Sunni MY Man!

Do you know what I especially appreciate about your post. It actually addresses the issues raised in the post your are responding to. These liberal cocksuckers will never do that...they just attack the poster.

I say: Muslims are at least 400-500 years behind in Social Evolution, and I attribute that to the failure, the total failure, of Islam to separate religion from government...in fact, you will admit---the Unity of the two is a central tenant of Islam.

And you defend your Muslim beliefs by pointing out the Evils of the American Society. For example:

Prostitution. And I assume you Muslims are progressive because you have stamped it out by stoning to death any poor woman who might be forced into it by having NO rights at all, even to drive to work, if she can get work, which she can't.

Homosexuality. It has existed in every culture in every millennium in recorded history. That tells me that Allah/God/the DevineDesign/Happenstance...whatever/whoever...has an idea for them that he/she/it has not revealed to us, as yet.

But you Socially Evolved Muslims throw them off buildings.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. For over twenty years I've been saying islam is evil to the core, and should be separated from good people.
2. They should have their own airlines and been flown with muslim pilots, and if they drift off course they should be shot out of the fucking sky.
3. I shittie you nottie.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Homosexuality. It has existed in every culture in every millennium in recorded history. That tells me that Allah/God/the DevineDesign/Happenstance...whatever/whoever...has an idea for them that he/she/it has not revealed to us, as yet.

But you Socially Evolved Mother-Fucking Muslims throw them off buildings.

Oh there's no mystery... homosexuality is a mental disorder; a perversion of reason. It's purpose is the same as every other impediment, malady, disfunction or what have you. Its there to force you to overcome it.

What the Left is demanding is that we reject reason, lower the standard and normalize it. In terms of bad ideas, it's as foolish as it gets.

Sorry bout that,

1. This just in,…. … .. .. .. . . . . .
2.Those aboard included a "high number of Spaniards, Germans and Turks,"
3. What is the last word in that sentence on number 2?
4. Hummmm,……..
5. Turks are fucktard muslims.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually a lot of them are Eastern Orthodox Catholics.

If you're going to comment on world affairs you should take the time to learn about the world.

Sorry bout that,

1. Somethings telling me Islam is behind this.
2. Is anything telling you the same?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I honestly thought it would take a few hours longer before you conspiracy nutbags with no actual facts would pull the 'It was da Muslims' card.

Sorry bout that,

1. But turkey is chucked full of death seeking muslims.
2. Common since says that the pilots did this, and why are not the names of the pilots being released?
3. We need to know.
4. Humans are quick to forget, thats why the names are being with held.
5. Stupid governments don't want to offend islam,..fucktards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Haven't been following the coverage. Seems ghoulish to me. "Hey a plane crashed and about 150 people died. The plane disintegrated and here's some zoomed in coverage. Maybe we'll see some dead bodies."

If you don't have anything to report yet how about just the broadstrokes then move to something actually newsworthy?

Forum List

Back