*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

Sorry bout that,

1. The pilots did this.
2. The lack of names being given on the flight crew is evidence enough to show they were the ones who murdered these people.
3. They don't want to offend the muslims.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

TERRORISM?

Experts have almost ruled out a terrorist bomb as an explosion at high altitude would spread debris over a large area such as the Lockerbie disaster. Initial searches of the scene suggest the debris field is very localised.

Read more: Germanwings Flight 4U9525 Airbus A320 plane crashes in French Alps en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You dont have to blow the plane up for it to be terrorism.

Agreed, and it could be the boogie man, we need to keep an open mind.

Nah..he's under your bed.

No that is a giant dust bunny.

Already we can see that this was Bush's fault.

Obviously.

1. Somethings telling me Islam is behind this.

Yes, your stupidity.

Freddie------I believe that you stated that
you are----originally from the USA---making
your mother-tongue ---ENGLISH. Perhaps you have forgotten------
"your stupid"-----means 'you have someone in your possession who
is stupid' If you wish to say
YOU ARE STUPID----the contraction
is "YOU'RE STUPID"

PARIS — As officials struggled Wednesday to explain why a jet with 150 people on board crashed in relatively clear skies, an investigator said evidence from a cockpit voice recorder indicated one pilot left the cockpit before the plane’s descent and was unable to get back in.
“The guy outside is knocking lightly on the door and there is no answer,” the investigator said. “And then he hits the door stronger and no answer. There is never an answer.”

He said, “You can hear he is trying to smash the door down.” http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/world/europe/germanwings-airbus-crash.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0

Sorry bout that,

PARIS — As officials struggled Wednesday to explain why a jet with 150 people on board crashed in relatively clear skies, an investigator said evidence from a cockpit voice recorder indicated one pilot left the cockpit before the plane’s descent and was unable to get back in.
“The guy outside is knocking lightly on the door and there is no answer,” the investigator said. “And then he hits the door stronger and no answer. There is never an answer.”

He said, “You can hear he is trying to smash the door down.” http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/world/europe/germanwings-airbus-crash.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0

1. Thats what I've been saying its one of the pilots!!!!
2. What are the fucking names of the *PILOTS*???????
3. I would bet that one of there names is Hussan, or Assad,….or something to that effect.
4. Yeah who is calling me stupid and didn't use *YOU"RE*????,…LOL!!!!!
5. Fucking idiot!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The pilots did this.
2. The lack of names being given on the flight crew is evidence enough to show they were the ones who murdered these people.
3. They don't want to offend the muslims.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Seems ONE pilot did it.

Reports are the other one tried to break into the cabin, probably to stop the other one.

It is inexcusable a pilot was left alone in the cockpit, in this day and age.

A flight attendant should have taken his place, so the other one could not be locked out.

Sorry bout that,

2. Is anything telling you the same?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is looking more and more like you were right. Look at this news:

Alone at controls co-pilot sought to destroy the plane - Yahoo News

Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz's "intention (was) to destroy this plane," Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said, laying out the horrifying conclusions reached by French aviation investigators after listening to the last minutes of Tuesday's Flight 9525.

The Airbus A320 was flying from Barcelona to Duesseldorf when it began to descend from cruising altitude of 38,000 feet after losing radio contact with air traffic controllers. All 150 on board died when the plane slammed into the mountain.
This isn't the first time a pilot has taken down a plane intentionally - they call it a suicidal mission but are careful not to reveal the religion of the pilot. I believe if it comes out atht Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim - the rest is not a mystery as to why he did what he did. Sad to say - the French and other nations are going to have to re-evaluate the wisdom of permitting Muslim pilots. Would El-al airlines permit a Muslim pilot or co-pilot? No. I do not believe Israel would be so foolish and because she isn't? She has the safest record of all airlines - not a single hijacking / intentional crash of a plane in their history. Time for the world to wake up.

France / Spain/ UK/ Germany / other European nations - their political correctness is killing them. LITERALLY.

Last edited:
What a turn of events. Truly horrific. These people were murdered. Andreas Lubitz most likely was a Muslim convert but I'm expecting with the anti Christian vitriol coming out of Europe they will claim he was either a Protestant Christian or a Jew. I doubt we'll ever get the truth about Andreas. This is Romes' golden opportunity to make "protestants" / "Jews" look unstable. I'm sure they won't miss this opportunity with their control of European media.

Last edited:
I had thought about it, Chesswarsnow. I found it interesting that the WH came out with a statement shortly after the crash that there was no sign of it having been a terrorist attack. I found that to be a very premature statement and wondered why the rush to dismiss that possibility. At this point, anything is possible.

Probably a sure sign it was Obama's Jihadist buddies behind it

"I learned about the crash by reading the morning newspapers"

I'm thinking the guy was a Muslim convert, Frank. They seem to be the ones doing the lone wolf style jihadist attacks and this is a good example of it. But to be honest - I am expecting any time now that they will claim this guy was a Protestant Christian or a Jew. One or the other. With the incredible power and control the Anti-Christ Vatican has in the political arena - news media (both in Europe and throughout the world) - I cannot imagine them missing this opportunity to claim it was a Protestant. They will stoop to using anything to further their agenda against Protestants worldwide. This is a golden opportunity for them. THEY WON'T MISS IT. GUARANTEED.

note* I just heard this news about the co-pilot locking the other pilot out. There can be no question about it not being intentional. He clearly crashed the plane on purpose.

Chesswars, did you know this has happened 5 times before? And that they even heard the faint shouting of Allah Akbar in the background before the plane crashed and still they called it a suicide by Pilot and not terrorism? Listen to this report.

Chesswars, did you know this has happened 5 times before? And that they even heard the faint shouting of Allah Akbar in the background before the plane crashed and still they called it a suicide by Pilot and not terrorism?
Actually, the terrorist Catholic pilot's were recorded saying a faint "Hail Mary" right before they crashed the plane.

True story.......... :cool:

Sorry bout that,

2. Is anything telling you the same?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Seeing as how I am more evolved than your AV I'll wait until actual evidence comes out regarding what happened rather than resort to hateful speculation.

Reports are the plane plunged for eight minutes from an altitude of 38,000 feet and there was no mayday. Strange

Yes there was a "mayday".

OP - please post links showing evidence of terrorism.
Wrong again....
Germanwings 9525 crew did not issue distress signal before crash in Alps - LA Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/25/world/europe/germanwings-crash.html?_r=0
Why is it you find it necessary to make up things?
Why are you eliminating the possibility of any type of terrorist act?
How far will you go to protect Islamist terrorists?

Reports are the plane plunged for eight minutes from an altitude of 38,000 feet and there was no mayday. Strange

Yes there was a "mayday".

OP - please post links showing evidence of terrorism.
Wrong again....
Germanwings 9525 crew did not issue distress signal before crash in Alps - LA Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/25/world/europe/germanwings-crash.html?_r=0
Why is it you find it necessary to make up things?
Why are you eliminating the possibility of any type of terrorist act?
How far will you go to protect Islamist terrorists?

Why do you feel inclined to bring up Islamic terrorism before there is any evidence of it as it relates to this issue?

Forum List

Back