*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Somethings telling me Islam is behind this.
2. Is anything telling you the same?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is looking more and more like you were right. Look at this news:

Alone at controls co-pilot sought to destroy the plane - Yahoo News

Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz's "intention (was) to destroy this plane," Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said, laying out the horrifying conclusions reached by French aviation investigators after listening to the last minutes of Tuesday's Flight 9525.

The Airbus A320 was flying from Barcelona to Duesseldorf when it began to descend from cruising altitude of 38,000 feet after losing radio contact with air traffic controllers. All 150 on board died when the plane slammed into the mountain.
This isn't the first time a pilot has taken down a plane intentionally - they call it a suicidal mission but are careful not to reveal the religion of the pilot. I believe if it comes out atht Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim - the rest is not a mystery as to why he did what he did. Sad to say - the French and other nations are going to have to re-evaluate the wisdom of permitting Muslim pilots. Would El-al airlines permit a Muslim pilot or co-pilot? No. I do not believe Israel would be so foolish and because she isn't? She has the safest record of all airlines - not a single hijacking / intentional crash of a plane in their history. Time for the world to wake up.

France / Spain/ UK/ Germany / other European nations - their political correctness is killing them. LITERALLY.

1. THANK YOU.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems that all airlines needs to put a small toilet in the cock pits.
2. Also deeper back ground invasions need to take place.
3. This guy was one sick mother fucker and spinning in hell right now.
4. Fuck that sack of shit!
5. These people did not deserve that.
6. And pilots should be watched very close in these airplane situations.
7. Also planes need a second way to contact a tower and the tower should be able to over ride the pilots flight plan from the ground.
8. And locks on doors.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, your stupidity.

Freddie------I believe that you stated that
you are----originally from the USA---making
your mother-tongue ---ENGLISH. Perhaps you have forgotten------
"your stupid"-----means 'you have someone in your possession who
is stupid' If you wish to say
YOU ARE STUPID----the contraction
is "YOU'RE STUPID"

Not at all.
I'm from England, where we speak English, not some crap American version.
"Your", in this case, denotes possessing stupidity.

It means, the poster's stupidity.
I'm sorry you're unable to comprehend a couple of basic words.
Dr Herbert Puchta has written some excellent books for those with lower language skills, perhaps you'd like to look at a few.

Yes, your stupidity.

Freddie------I believe that you stated that
you are----originally from the USA---making
your mother-tongue ---ENGLISH. Perhaps you have forgotten------
"your stupid"-----means 'you have someone in your possession who
is stupid' If you wish to say
YOU ARE STUPID----the contraction
is "YOU'RE STUPID"

Not at all.
I'm from England, where we speak English, not some crap American version.
"Your", in this case, denotes possessing stupidity.

It means, the poster's stupidity.
I'm sorry you're unable to comprehend a couple of basic words.
Dr Herbert Puchta has written some excellent books for those with lower language skills, perhaps you'd like to look at a few.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you're from bloody ole England are you mate ? Well goody goody for you !

9 pages of bullshit, but not a single post offering any evidence.
That seems telling.

Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz tore up sick note for day he crashed jet Daily Mail Online

Following a search of Lubitz's Dusseldorf apartment, investigators today revealed they had found old torn-up sick leave notes, current ones and one issued for the day of the disaster.

Prosecutors said the finds indicate Lubitz may have had a medical condition which he kept secret from his employers, budget airline Germanwings.

They said have found no suicide note or claim of responsibility and no evidence of a political or religious motivation.

I apologise for making the OP look like a fucking moron, but he was doing quite a good job of that by himself.

Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/w...ing-signs-before-crash-airline-says.html?_r=0

He lived, at least part time, with his parents. Mr. Lubitz’s mother was an organist at a Protestant church near the town center.

Not looking good for your stupid idea so far.

Could you please quote the entire post you are quoting me from? I'd like to see it. You're not quite giving the full response in original post, are you?

Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/w...ing-signs-before-crash-airline-says.html?_r=0

He lived, at least part time, with his parents. Mr. Lubitz’s mother was an organist at a Protestant church near the town center.

Not looking good for your stupid idea so far.

His mother was an organist at a Protestant church? Ha! Ha! I told this board early on yesterday they would do their best to make him appear Protestant. Was I wrong? No. I was not. Surely an opportunity such as this - to accuse a Protestant of being crazy, dangerous - cannot be passed by. Not in Europe. Some folks are just that desperate to smear the name of Jesus Christ and his followers. Sad but true.

Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz tore up sick note for day he crashed jet Daily Mail Online

Following a search of Lubitz's Dusseldorf apartment, investigators today revealed they had found old torn-up sick leave notes, current ones and one issued for the day of the disaster.

Prosecutors said the finds indicate Lubitz may have had a medical condition which he kept secret from his employers, budget airline Germanwings.

They said have found no suicide note or claim of responsibility and no evidence of a political or religious motivation.

I apologise for making the OP look like a fucking moron, but he was doing quite a good job of that by himself.

Mom always told me it's good to be helpful. :)

This isn't the first time a pilot has taken down a plane intentionally - they call it a suicidal mission but are careful not to reveal the religion of the pilot. I believe if it comes out atht Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim

The few extra words don't help you in your quest to look any less stupid.

His mother was an organist at a Protestant church?

Yes, I'm sorry of facts fuck up your ideas.

What does his mother being an organist have to do with anything? John Walker Lindh's parents were normal people - so was their son - before someone converted him to the cult of Islam, Indo. You have no point. Just thought I should point that out to you.

This isn't the first time a pilot has taken down a plane intentionally - they call it a suicidal mission but are careful not to reveal the religion of the pilot. I believe if it comes out atht Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim

The few extra words don't help you in your quest to look any less stupid.

Personal attacks are not permitted on USMB, Indo. If you cannot control your emotions, find another thread. Don't embarrass yourself.

Forum List

Back