*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

Likely an instrument or avionics software glitch. You can go for for years and years with out finding any bugs in avionics software, until that one fateful occurrence.

TERRORISM?

Experts have almost ruled out a terrorist bomb as an explosion at high altitude would spread debris over a large area such as the Lockerbie disaster. Initial searches of the scene suggest the debris field is very localised.

Read more: Germanwings Flight 4U9525 Airbus A320 plane crashes in French Alps en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It doesn't take a bomb.

I only takes a pilot shouting Allah Akbar, and going into a dive, like the Egyptian pilot did back before 9-11.

Terror should never be ruled out these days.

If it was brought down - I would not necessarily say it was an Islamic attack. It would depend upon who was on that plane - the Russians have a history of taking down commercial airliners for a single person - the case of Congressman Larry McDonald - Patton's first cousin is a case in point. Until they know more - I'd say anything is possible.
Jeremiah do you think that the Catholic Church was behind the crashing of the plane? ...... :cool:

My heart goes out to the families and loved ones. They are in my prayers tonight. There are many people suffering - deeply - tonight. I pray the LORD's comfort over them. Psalm 34:18.

Jeremiah do you think the Pope had the Jesuits crash the plane? ..... :cool:

The Jesuits were a pestilence 400 & 500 years ago, because they thought they were especially vested with the right to do the Lord's work, even to murder, if it was necessary to enforce God's wishes---as they, the Jesuits, determined them to be.

Muslims think the same way today. Just the same.

No Jesuits have ever blown up a plane....but Muslims do it whenever they get the chance.

The fact is that the modern world--the West--is at least 400 or 500 years ahead of Islam in terms of social evolution...mainly because of people like Thomas Jefferson---who took the power to govern away from religion by erecting a Wall of Separation between Church and State.

Muslims need their own Jefferson....else there will be war..big war.

I didn't say that. I said I had thought about it. How is stating that I had "thought about it" a rush to judgment?" Are you serious?

Um, I didn't say that. You said you thought about it. I said that you thought about it.

My point is that you thinking about it almost immediately is no different than the government thinking about it almost immediately. I'm sure that a great many people had the thought come to mind quickly, just like you did. I'm sure the administration had the thought come to mind very quickly. I bet the first thing they did was look into that possibility. The fact that they talked about the possibility (or lack thereof) that this was a terrorist action from the get-go merely reflects the fact that they recognized that it would be the first question on most people's minds.

No it wasn't.
It sounds more like an engine malfunction.
They have recovered the black box and that will give us more information.

Well, engine failure is possible... but that would constitute a fairly strong sign that there is an emergency, which usually followed by much radio traffic.

Last I heard there was no emergency declaration, so while the engines may have failed, whatever caused that failure also killed the radio and the radio had no less than three layers of redundancy built into it... engine driven electrical power, system battery power and internal radio battery. So, whatever killed THAT, would reasonably be CATASTROPHIC.

OR... something killed those transmitting on the radio, which again would fall into 'CATASTROPHIC'.

So, odds are, that flight experienced catastrophic failure.

Jeremiah do you think the Pope had the Jesuits crash the plane? ..... :cool:

The Jesuits were a pestilence 400 & 500 years ago, because they thought they were especially vested with the right to do the Lord's work, even to murder, if it was necessary to enforce God's wishes---as they, the Jesuits, determined them to be.

Muslims think the same way today. Just the same.

No Jesuits have ever blown up a plane....but Muslims do it whenever they get the chance.

The fact is that the modern world--the West--is at least 400 or 500 years ahead of Islam in terms of social evolution...mainly because of people like Thomas Jefferson---who took the power to govern away from religion by erecting a Wall of Separation between Church and State.

Muslims need their own Jefferson....else there will be war..big war.
Jesuits would have blown up planes, had they been around 400-500 years ago.

My point is that you thinking about it almost immediately is no different than the government thinking about it almost immediately.

But in their defense, that's only because of the propensity for terrorists to murder Air Travelers... and of course most terrorists are Muslims.

So, that means that with all things being equal, when a flight goes down with no obvious reason, in flight conditions wherein well maintained aircraft do not typically self-destruct... the first best suspect is Terrorism.

See how that works?

LOL!

In their classic defense of Islam, the Left has moved the thread to "Conspiracy"... as if Islamic Terror is not the MOST LIKELY REASON the plane went down.

Which isn't to say the only possibility... but well maintained aircraft do not usually disintegrate at Cruise altitude, in fair weather, without a lot of help from someone and with no close peer, Islam is well known for precisely that sort of help.

No Jesuits have ever blown up a plane....
This could be their first plane.

Just ask Jeremiah.

She claims that the Pope, the Catholic Church, and the Jesuits, are behind everything.

True story........ :cool:
Everybody knows it was some fuckin' Shiite. But in fairness, it could have been a heapin' pile of Sunni, just as easily.

They just don't want to admit it!

I think you were going for "Piece of Shiite".

Forum List

Back