*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

You must be kidding. Of course they are in control of the media. Otherwise they would be reporting the news as it is rather than as the liberals view the story. We've come to the point now where we know we are not going to get the truth, Percy. Because they don't have the backbone or willpower to do the right thing and report it.

See the previous reply to Chris. There is no monopoly. If there were a monopoly, we would never have an internet. You would get the news from the US Postal Service.

Okay, but even on the web, you have those partisan sites and too many of them. We have those on the left and those on the right. You have to SEARCH to find a nonpartisan site.

So lazy people are controlling the future of the human race?

There is a scary thought.

Well, the mainstream media mostly subscribes to liberal politically correct garbage. Do you deny that?

The right wing media will, OTOH, sensationalize it. Do you deny THAT?

Neither side can be trusted to give us the honest truth. When you are looking for an article or evidence to post here while having an argument with someone, there are times when you have to really search to find ANYTHING remotely truthful. It is mostly spun to the left or to the right.
Ok, this is a bit off topic, but I am making a point which is on topic.
Was Hillary running a secret intel network Hot Air

Point being?

I know this is hard for some posters on here - BUT, LET'S GET BACK TO THE THREAD!!!!!

I'm reading a log of blogs that are repeating the claim that he was a recent convert to Islam. I just cannot figure out why the so-called main stream media outlets are ignoring it.

I know this is hard for some posters on here - BUT, LET'S GET BACK TO THE THREAD!!!!!

I'm reading a log of blogs that are repeating the claim that he was a recent convert to Islam. I just cannot figure out why the so-called main stream media outlets are ignoring it.

Ok, let's get back to the thread.

The guy locked himself in the cockpit and flew the plane into a mountain.

He was alive before the impact.

Why?

Ok, let's get back to the thread.

The guy locked himself in the cockpit and flew the plane into a mountain.

He was alive before the impact.

Why?

I think the real question is, why would he want to kill all of those other people? He apparently showed no outward signs of mental illness according to those who had contact with him, even on that day.

The news moves forward. He had an illness affecting his eyesight.

Is that sarcasm? :D If not, do you have a link because I have yet to hear that theory.

Excuse me? What is it with you people?

Germanwings plane crash Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz sought treatment for eyesight problems - Europe - World - The Independent

Well, why wouldn't you post a link with it the first time? How would I know your intentions? I don't know you!

What is with YOU people who just expect everyone to take your word as gospel? :wtf:

Is that sarcasm? :D If not, do you have a link because I have yet to hear that theory.

Germanwings plane crash Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz sought treatment for eyesight problems - Europe - World - The Independent

Well, why wouldn't you post a link with it the first time? How would I know your intentions? I don't know you!

Merely keeping everyone updated.

Of course you don't know me. I'm just pixels on a screen.

So? He's an asshole then. Risking the lives of all those people when he KNEW he had a vision problem? This is just hearsay for now anyways until it has been confirmed with a doctor who diagnosed him.

So? He's an asshole then. Risking the lives of all those people when he KNEW he had a vision problem? This is just hearsay for now anyways until it has been confirmed with a doctor who diagnosed him.

I haven't come to a conclusion yet. The Germans are still busy with their investigations.

Sorry bout that,

1. Somethings telling me Islam is behind this.
2. Is anything telling you the same?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am 10000000% certain, you must feel like a complete idiot racist fool by now....realizing the FACTS.....not only was it GERMAN WHITE, IT CAME COMPLETE WITH NUTS!! Now apologize to the muslim community and then study the Curan and ask for forgiveness.....I'll be waiting!!

upload_2015-3-28_15-33-51.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am 10000000% certain, you must feel like a complete idiot racist fool by now....realizing the FACTS.....not only was it GERMAN WHITE, IT CAME COMPLETE WITH NUTS!! Now apologize to the muslim community and then study the Curan and ask for forgiveness.....I'll be waiting!!

View attachment 38674

It seems the mental health people want an apology too. For the media frenzy in demonising depression.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

View attachment 38674

It seems the mental health people want an apology too. For the media frenzy in demonising depression.

Uh, I'm still waiting, my name is Isafi Mombo.

Other than moronic right wing sites making false claims, there is absolutely no suggestion of anything to do with Islam but, as has been noted, he does have a Jewish sounding name.
Perhaps that, in the minds of morons, is enough to prove a Zionist false flag. Israel does have quite a history of that shit.

Seriously, these attempts to spread hate are pathetic, and show exactly what a set of fucking idiots the pro Zionist/hate speech posters are.

I'm unsure anyone has actually demonised mental illness, but it's clearly an issue in this case.

Sorry bout that,

Don't know why anyone would be "surprised" that he was a Muslim convert. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. After all, it's their MO to kill a bunch of innocent people.

1. You are correct.
2. And it must be proven it wasn't islam before I accept this as some frustrated loss of a lover or a guy unhinged.
3. No, only a muslim would do this kind of act.
4. Take that to the BANK!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Look into anyone who knew him and that infamous gf.
2. She will know whats up with this guy.
3. If she is muslim, then, *BINGO*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. There is news out there this guys a new convert to islam.
2.The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus was a convert to Islam

All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of "radical", ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

View attachment 38674

Uh, I'm still waiting, my name is Isafi Mombo.

Waiting for what? Nobody owes them an apology for thinking they could be behind it. Is that so outlandish? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back