*Plane Crash Islam's Work*

So, it turns out the guy was loony tunes, and hid evidence of his loonyness from the airline so he could kill himself and hundreds of other people.

Shit happens.

You don't know anything except what the media is reporting to you, the details are still VERY sketchy if you ask me.
We will see.

I am assuming what is on the flight recorders is being reported factually. Usually that information is raw and can't be spun when independent investigations are conducted.

If the liberal media finds out he was actually a Muslim, they will try to gloss over that fact anyways.

Liberals do not have a monopoly on media. Not yet any way...

I disagree with that statement. I think most in the media are liberal, hold liberal views and, oftentimes, abide by political correctness that our president espouses. They will release the "controversial" information but tend to gloss it over a lot of times, even to the point of injecting their own opinions. With the exception of my local news channels. They seem to just "read the news" and not inject their own opinions. I think the media is a tool of the government, TBH.

I was including the internet when I used the term 'media'. You are correct if you are referring to the media prevalent in the Jurassic era of the 20th Century.

Definitely the guy could have just been a psychopath. However, there was a FB tribute in which it was claimed this guy was a convert to the Muslim religion, which the left seems to be "glossing over" already, trying to claim it's a joke or trolls. Well . . . how do they KNOW that? They do not know. It's possible, but it's possible that he was a Muslim convert too.

And then we have the libs who are just in outright denial that it's even a remote possibility.

So, it turns out the guy was loony tunes, and hid evidence of his loonyness from the airline so he could kill himself and hundreds of other people.

Shit happens.

You don't know anything except what the media is reporting to you, the details are still VERY sketchy if you ask me.
We will see.

I am assuming what is on the flight recorders is being reported factually. Usually that information is raw and can't be spun when independent investigations are conducted.

If the liberal media finds out he was actually a Muslim, they will try to gloss over that fact anyways.

Glossing over is better than that old idiot
standby----"HE PERVERTED THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM". I wonder when
those "marverlous teachings" were not
"perverted" -----I read the Koran----clearly,
based on that idiot excuse, even muhummad
'perverted' the 'noble' teachings of islam-----
where is this mysterious form of islam?

Well, there is one thing you and I can agree on.

we can agree on more-----I favor vanilla ice cream over chocolate (.........ooohh the oncoming barrage of wrath.......)

We will see.

we can agree on more-----I favor vanilla ice cream over chocolate (.........ooohh the oncoming barrage of wrath.......)

Noooo, chocolate chip ice cream. Although vanilla is more versatile. Lol.

probably Sanford-Binet-----How would I know-----I was about 12 when the tests were administered------we kids were not even told that we were getting IQ tests----just hit with the ORDEAL of standard testing now and then

And yet you got results. Results in the form of numbers. Numbers which, by themselves, mean nothing. :D

We will see.

Noooo, chocolate chip ice cream. Although vanilla is more versatile. Lol.

right ---chocolate chip is simply VANILLA with
chocolate chips------nice slivers of dark chips are my fave------imbedded in luscious vanilla----pretty too

Shit happens.

We will see.

If you read the original news story - they said that they are not going to permit the recordings to be heard - only by a certain few and just who decides who that is? Would you let the criminal conduct his own investigation? What else could you call it when the airlines knew full well there had already been 5 such incidents in the skies - yet they permit this guy to get into the cockpit and fly 150 people? Really? Listen up. This investigation should be completely independent of any persons associated with the airline business - and that includes the aviation authority which has been criminally negligent in my opinion.

The conspiracy theories forum is two doors down the hall, on your left.

It is not a conspiracy theory when it has already happened 5 times and still people refuse to call it what it is. How come El Al Airlines has no history of such a happening? If suicide by commercial airline pilot then why did it never occur in aviation history prior to the past few decades? Why not earlier? What changed in the past two or three decades on the world scene, Percy? Any idea?

Shit happens.

We will see.

I disagree with that statement. I think most in the media are liberal, hold liberal views and, oftentimes, abide by political correctness that our president espouses. They will release the "controversial" information but tend to gloss it over a lot of times, even to the point of injecting their own opinions. With the exception of my local news channels. They seem to just "read the news" and not inject their own opinions. I think the media is a tool of the government, TBH.

I believe you are right!

Shit happens.

We will see.

You must be kidding. Of course they are in control of the media. Otherwise they would be reporting the news as it is rather than as the liberals view the story. We've come to the point now where we know we are not going to get the truth, Percy. Because they don't have the backbone or willpower to do the right thing and report it.

probably Sanford-Binet-----How would I know-----I was about 12 when the tests were administered------we kids were not even told that we were getting IQ tests----just hit with the ORDEAL of standard testing now and then

And yet you got results. Results in the form of numbers. Numbers which, by themselves, mean nothing. :D

the result of the Sanford binet is expressed in a NUMBER. We were not given results----
my result came out in an INTERVIEW-----the damned experimental courses were so damned experimental----that the school insisted on face to face PARENTAL CONSENT----------I got my glimpse into the file then----I was not impressed----
---I thought the result was not particularly exciting----just a number for good guessing

We will see.

The best vanilla is imported from Central America.

What were we talking about again? I seem to have lost my train of confusion.

We will see.

The best vanilla is imported from Central America.

What were we talking about again? I seem to have lost my train of confusion.

the topic is VANILLA BEANS-----for which we are FOREVER indebted to the brave new world explorers from European countries------
even (ugh) those from MERRY OLD ENGLAND

Shit happens.

We will see.

You must be kidding. Of course they are in control of the media. Otherwise they would be reporting the news as it is rather than as the liberals view the story. We've come to the point now where we know we are not going to get the truth, Percy. Because they don't have the backbone or willpower to do the right thing and report it.

See the previous reply to Chris. There is no monopoly. If there were a monopoly, we would never have an internet. You would get the news from the US Postal Service.

We will see.

See the previous reply to Chris. There is no monopoly. If there were a monopoly, we would never have an internet. You would get the news from the US Postal Service.

Okay, but even on the web, you have those partisan sites and too many of them. We have those on the left and those on the right. You have to SEARCH to find a nonpartisan site.

We will see.

???? YA MEAN DA JOOOOOS DON'T
CONTROL DA NET?? al gore gave it
away???

the result of the Sanford binet is expressed in a NUMBER. We were not given results----
my result came out in an INTERVIEW-----the damned experimental courses were so damned experimental----that the school insisted on face to face PARENTAL CONSENT----------I got my glimpse into the file then----I was not impressed----
---I thought the result was not particularly exciting----just a number for good guessing

Please.....tell me more of your bullshit. A legitimate IQ test must be performed individually by a qualified clinician, i.e. a psychologist or psychiatrist. You cannot simply give a class a fill-in-with-no-2-pencils sheet and measure their IQ.

We will see.

Okay, but even on the web, you have those partisan sites and too many of them. We have those on the left and those on the right. You have to SEARCH to find a nonpartisan site.

So lazy people are controlling the future of the human race?

There is a scary thought.

Well, the mainstream media mostly subscribes to liberal politically correct garbage. Do you deny that?

The right wing media will, OTOH, sensationalize it. Do you deny THAT?

Neither side can be trusted to give us the honest truth. When you are looking for an article or evidence to post here while having an argument with someone, there are times when you have to really search to find ANYTHING remotely truthful. It is mostly spun to the left or to the right.

Well, the mainstream media mostly subscribes to liberal politically correct garbage. Do you deny that?

The right wing media will, OTOH, sensationalize it. Do you deny THAT?

Neither side can be trusted to give us the honest truth. When you are looking for an article or evidence to post here while having an argument with someone, there are times when you have to really search to find ANYTHING remotely truthful. It is mostly spun to the left or to the right.
Ok, this is a bit off topic, but I am making a point which is on topic.
Was Hillary running a secret intel network Hot Air

Forum List

Back