Planned Parenthood CAN Be Defunded

this is how Democrats view the dilemma. "Well, Gee!!! There Just Babies",,,aka,,,,there just babies, so whats the big deal over selling their vital organs so we can buy expensive sports cars?
i can just vision Pelosi and Hillary working the counter of a Baby Parts Store "Babys R Us".

Sale on aisle 3, lungs.
i can just vision Michelle coming in wanting to buy all of the livers.

Nope.

They already went to the federally funded NIH and CDC.

Why aren't you liars demanding they be defunded? What about hospitals?

Hypocrites.

Last edited:
No reason to defund them.

They're way less than 0.01% of the budget and defunding would not stop even one abortion.

Not to mention that abortions are legal medical procedures and most are done in hospitals.

This is very typical of the right. They make a lot of noise so that no one notices the damn Repubs are doing nothing. The right is lying about their agenda. The only thing that defunding would accomplish is to take basic medical care away from poor women.

How would it take medical care away from poor women? Even women on Medicare get free mammograms, flu shots, pap smears, etc. This is a lie told by the Left.

Why do you say "even women on Medicare"?

Because you know nothing about Medicare.

Hint: Medicaid.

Dummy.

Apparently you know nothing about MEDICARE. Medicare is for the elderly. Practically all elderly women are eligible for Medicare, from the dirt poor to the super rich. You're really a stupid brute, aren't you?

this is how Democrats view the dilemma. "Well, Gee!!! There Just Babies",,,aka,,,,there just babies, so whats the big deal over selling their vital organs so we can buy expensive sports cars?
i can just vision Pelosi and Hillary working the counter of a Baby Parts Store "Babys R Us".

Sale on aisle 3, lungs.

Nope.

The federally funded NIH and CDC beat her to it.

Hypocrites.

They forgot to administer your meds again? Oh my.

i also vision Huma and Anthony working the Return Counter.

Sale on aisle 3, lungs.

Nope.

Hypocrites.

IOW, you can't refute what I wrote.

And neither can you.

Fact is, PP is small taters compared to the big hospitals and research labs. Why aren't you and the pubs going after them?

Hmmmm?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Sale on aisle 3, lungs.

Nope.

Hypocrites.

IOW, you can't refute what I wrote.

And neither can you.

Fact is, PP is small taters compared to the big hospitals and research labs. Why aren't you and the pubs going after them?

Hmmmm?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

To be honest, I think most people simply ignore anything you write. Especially when you're off your meds.

Forum List

Back