Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

If you really cared about what all she wrote and said, you could easily find it online, but you don't therefore you haven't. All her scanned newsletters, speeches, etc. are available, if you go to unbiased sources.
Sadly, you have fallen for the lies.
PP already makes millions each year performing abortions. They also get millions in tax dollars, which is odd considering they are a business that sees a profit.

In the past, we've seen video proof of them helping prostitution 'businesses' and it's been proven that they don't offer the services that the left claims. They do abortions. If you need other care, they refer you elsewhere.

Now it looks like they are illegally selling body parts from aborted fetuses. Not surprising. They like making money and they've been given a pass on past deceitful and illegal practices.

If this were a conservative organization, the DOJ and IRS would be all over them. They would have been investigated and shut down years ago. Instead, they slide by because they support the left's agenda. As Margaret Sanger put it when she started it, the goal of PP is to exterminate the negro population. I don't see any change today considering that millions of minority babies are aborted each year.

Another tape showing the nefarious goals of Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood Caught Trying To Sell Aborted Baby Body Parts
Do you have a credible link of Sanger stating the goal of PP was to exterminate Blacks?
Are you joking?
Why would I joke about it? If you cant answer the question its OK.

Cain s False Attack on Planned Parenthood

I understand today they tried to say the fees were for the shipping costs of the parts. Yeah, right. At least with that little niblet they can't try to deny they do it.

What's "draconian" about having an expectant mother to have an ultra-sound before having an abortion? Is defunding an organization started by a self-admitted racist who sought to reduce the population of blacks "draconian"? And how does any bill Walker passed treat woman like "children"? His own Lt. Governor is a woman, are you saying Walker hates women? His concealed carry law gives women the same right to defend themselves, as men. Besides, what difference does it make what he does? You're not going to vote for him or any other Republican, you're going to waste your vote on "Hillary/Sanders/Biden/Insert Communist of your choice here."
That was one of the provisions. The law that requires that doctors have admitting privileges is absolutely designed to make it more difficult for women to have a perfectly legal procedure. There is no reason for this law other than to interfere with the right of a woman to have access to abortion. There is no medical reason to require an ultrasound. None. It is a law that suggests that women are really not aware of what the are doing when they decide to have an abortion. It is a violation of their rights to force them to undergo any kind of medical procedure. As for the idiotic comments about guns, was it unlawful from women to carry a concealed weapon before while it was legal for men? What a moronic example. And your comments about Planned parenthood mimic the same lies that other of your ilk spread. I have voted for Republicans.. for the US Senate, for Congress and for Governor of my state. I will not vote for Walker because of his far right views; views that are out of touch with the American public.
I don't know how much of that is pandering to idiot righties...but the anti abortion issue, above all others, is rank with hysteria and ignorance. And unusually enough, not from both sides. It's a rare example of righties being wrong about everything on one issue

Conservatives are not anti-abortion. While we believe abortion is basically the murder of an unborn human being, there are special cases where abortion is justified.

Conservatives mainly have an issue with taxpayer-funded abortions, or the forcing of religious-based medical facilities to perform them.

We also believe it's up to each individual state to define abortion policies, not one broad policy dictated by the federal government. After all, abortion is a violation of that unborn person's Constitutional right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Sadly, those on the left consider an unborn child to be no more than a "growth" which can be removed and tossed in a trash can.
There are no taxpayer funded abortions and no religious hospital has ever been forced to perform them. Idiot.

There are anti-abortion protesters outside of several Catholic hospitals I know of, fucktard. Maybe you should spend less time watching the Daily Show and MSNBC and take a look around you.
No, there are not, you lying fuck. You cannot link to a single story about a religious hospital being forced to perform an abortion.

No, he's not. They even admitted to it today. They tried to explain away the fees they receive.
This story is all over the internet, PP will bite it on this one. You own it libs

Best comment so far.... "Weird how clumps of cells magically become "intact livers and hearts" once it's time for Planned Parenthood to harvest that baby for cash."
Stil fucking lying, a Lassie?

No, he's not. They even admitted to it today. They tried to explain away the fees they receive.
This story is all over the internet, PP will bite it on this one. You own it libs

Best comment so far.... "Weird how clumps of cells magically become "intact livers and hearts" once it's time for Planned Parenthood to harvest that baby for cash."
Stil fucking lying, a Lassie?
A lassie is a female. And, yes, it is a lie. The fucking video is from a year ago. Anybody charged?

Give up, baby killer.

I could, but I think I'll ask again: why is this suddenly getting such renewed attention?

Got a pretty good idea your answer is gonna be something like, "Give up, baby killer".

It's never been released before. And it's not from 2000, liar. So give up, baby killer.

You're not answering the question and I'm guessing it's not because you don't understand it.

The "question" such as it was was already addressed. Go peddle baby killing elsewhere, scum. Coyote is around here somewhere. Maybe you two can go in together and pick up some commissions for the pregnant girls you drag in.

babykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykiller

That's all you can come up with.

babykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykillerbabykiller

When they are killing babies and selling their body parts....what else do you need to say.....?

That was one of the provisions. The law that requires that doctors have admitting privileges is absolutely designed to make it more difficult for women to have a perfectly legal procedure. There is no reason for this law other than to interfere with the right of a woman to have access to abortion. There is no medical reason to require an ultrasound. None. It is a law that suggests that women are really not aware of what the are doing when they decide to have an abortion. It is a violation of their rights to force them to undergo any kind of medical procedure. As for the idiotic comments about guns, was it unlawful from women to carry a concealed weapon before while it was legal for men? What a moronic example. And your comments about Planned parenthood mimic the same lies that other of your ilk spread. I have voted for Republicans.. for the US Senate, for Congress and for Governor of my state. I will not vote for Walker because of his far right views; views that are out of touch with the American public.
I don't know how much of that is pandering to idiot righties...but the anti abortion issue, above all others, is rank with hysteria and ignorance. And unusually enough, not from both sides. It's a rare example of righties being wrong about everything on one issue

Conservatives are not anti-abortion. While we believe abortion is basically the murder of an unborn human being, there are special cases where abortion is justified.

Conservatives mainly have an issue with taxpayer-funded abortions, or the forcing of religious-based medical facilities to perform them.

We also believe it's up to each individual state to define abortion policies, not one broad policy dictated by the federal government. After all, abortion is a violation of that unborn person's Constitutional right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Sadly, those on the left consider an unborn child to be no more than a "growth" which can be removed and tossed in a trash can.
There are no taxpayer funded abortions and no religious hospital has ever been forced to perform them. Idiot.

There are anti-abortion protesters outside of several Catholic hospitals I know of, fucktard. Maybe you should spend less time watching the Daily Show and MSNBC and take a look around you.
No, there are not, you lying fuck. You cannot link to a single story about a religious hospital being forced to perform an abortion.

You're the worthless piece of shit who's lying. Go fuck yourself, ok sweetmeat?
11.gif

I could, but I think I'll ask again: why is this suddenly getting such renewed attention?

Got a pretty good idea your answer is gonna be something like, "Give up, baby killer".

It's never been released before. And it's not from 2000, liar. So give up, baby killer.

You're not answering the question and I'm guessing it's not because you don't understand it.

The "question" such as it was was already addressed. Go peddle baby killing elsewhere, scum. Coyote is around here somewhere. Maybe you two can go in together and pick up some commissions for the pregnant girls you drag in.

When they are killing babies and selling their body parts....what else do you need to say.....?

The posters here are killing babies? That's a stretch.

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Did the unborn give consent to have his/her body donated? You can't take organs without explicit consent, and even then the family can stop it.

The fetus isn't a person.

African slaves were once considered less human than their white counterparts. Did it make them less human?

A fetus isn't a person.

Are you going to grant personhood to sperm now?

When the sperm hits the egg and starts to grow....it is a human being.....

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Did the unborn give consent to have his/her body donated? You can't take organs without explicit consent, and even then the family can stop it.

African slaves were once considered less human than their white counterparts. Did it make them less human?

A fetus isn't a person.

No. It's a zygote. It might eventually become a human being.

And where did she set up these clinics? Possibly among the inferior classes, as she liked to call them? After all, in her own words, she wished "to create a race of thoroughbreds". See her Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

A fetus isn't a person.

No. It's a zygote. It might eventually become a human being.

Yes...I get it...by calling it a zygote you can kill it and sleep at night....one day you may actually understand the truth.....be gentle with yourself...you were brainwashed to allow the killing of babies....

Margaret Sanger: Anyone care to agree with her?
And the government should “give certain dysgenic groups (those with ‘bad genes’) in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.”
– Margaret Sanger, “A Plan for Peace.” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108
“Hordes of people [are] born, who live, yet who have done absolutely nothing to advance the race one iota. Their lives are hopeless repetitions… Such human weeds clog up the path, drain up the energies and the resources of this little earth. We must clear the way for a better world; we must cultivate our garden.”
– Margaret Sanger. Birth Control: Facts and Responsibilities, 1925
We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is easy for me, hopefully someone will murder Dr. Nucatola, and sell her organs to people who actually need them. Selling dead babies like they were cattle or fish, puts her high on my 'hope she vanishes' list.

This is easy for me, hopefully someone will murder Dr. Nucatola, and sell her organs to people who actually need them. Selling dead babies like they were cattle or fish, puts her high on my 'hope she vanishes' list.

I hope I get the winning bid on her naughty parts. They'd make fine adornments for my fireplace mantle. grin.

Doonsbury strip, circa 2005:

Short version: After Mike and a friend have discussed the casualties of the Iraq war, they wonder if the dead cause any anguish in the President.

The last panel shows voices coming from the White House in the night. Laura asks, “What’s wrong, dear?” and Bush answers, “It’s the stem cells. I hear their cries."

db050710.gif

Jusawful that women can donate something that would otherwise be incinerated -- that can go on to save and improve others lives.

Just awful.

No Planned Parenthood Is Not Selling Aborted Fetal Body Parts

"Except that, as Planned Parenthood told The Hill, its affiliates “can legally receive reimbursement from a tissue donation procedure for the ‘additional expenses related tissue donation, which can vary based on individual circumstance,’ but it does not go to staff members or providers.” These “additional expenses” might be the $10-30 it costs to transport the tissue being donated, which Planned Parenthood notes is “standard across the medical field.” And no, the patient donating the tissue doesn’t receive any financial reimbursement either.

In reality, the donation of fetal tissue is no different than any other situation in which a patient might donate tissue to scientific research. No money changes hands, and the donation could help pave the way to any number of medical breakthroughs."

Ok, now we have something that's not a wingnut source.

Interesting tidbits:

The center's leader, David Daleiden, has written anti-abortion literature for The Weekly Standard and is referenced on the pro-life website of Jill Stanek. Files uploaded by Daleiden to Scribd include "Prayers for the day," which Daleiden describes as "one way to structure your prayer life throughout the day that some people may find helpful."

So they're reporting on something put forth by a wingnut. Ok...

Tissue donation is different than the harvesting of human organs for sale, though some do consider the two equally controversial, as in the case of Daleiden's organization. In the video, which has been edited, Nucatola discusses body parts and tissue as they are needed for research. "We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact," she is heard saying, though due to editing, the context is not entirely clear.

This sounds horrible in its flippancy, can't deny that. Illegal, though...?

At no point in the video does Nucatola say Planned Parenthood actually sells body parts, fetal or otherwise, though the center has claimed Planned Parenthood is involved in the "illegal trafficking of aborted fetal parts." Similarly, she does not admit to selling tissue, either personally or through the organization.

Planned Parenthood has rejected Daleiden's claims and video. Eric Ferrero, the organization's vice president of communications, offered this statement:

In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, such as treatments and cures for serious diseases. Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different. At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does -- with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards. There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or for Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.

A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.

So PP has no problem giving a response, but...

Daleiden didn't respond to Newsweek's request for comment.
Basically Jindall is grandstanding. This will go away after the election if not sooner. Mark my words.

I'm thinking he may have staged this.

He was unusually fast on the draw, if you ask me--o_O!

How many weird pro-baby killing lies can you tell in one day?

You started out pretending the video was from 2000.

Then you pretended it was heavily edited.

Now you're pretending it's a conspiracy?

What a wacko. Of all the things to lie through your teeth to support...

Do you feel better after calling several posters, "baby killers?"

Strange, the only person I've ever known personally to have an abortion, was a republican.

Forum List

Back