Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

It is not illegal to donate tissue or body parts, including aborted fetus, for medical research. The cost to remove, preserve, or transport can be chaged in the arrangment.
the $100 is not for the sale but the costs for the expenses of the tissue.
The transaction being discussed is not illegal, it is not an actual "sale" but the costs for the expenses

Once the fetal tissue is removed it is not longer up to the mother what happens to the tissue. It up to the clinc/hospital to dispose or donate for research.
You say that is what it is for but I don't see expenses spoken about in the video. What I see is a negotiation over price.

Tell me, how does costs for expenses change in a negotiation? Costs are static - there would be no negotiation.

Also, the last part of your statement is blatantly false. It is NOT up to the clinic what happens to the tissue.
There was no negotiation. There was a discussion where the lying pieces of shit tried to get the doctor to discuss money for the tissue, and she refused because they do not sell tissue.
30-100 dollars, according to Nocatola. Lowball $100, according to "I Wanna Lambourghini". Enough to do a little better than breaking even, smile wink, Nocatola said.
Ten days later, 115 pages of posts, and you still lie. What a disgusting piece of shitbyou are..
It's all in the videos, which I watched. Thank you, I will believe what drs. "Crush Above and Below The Thorax/Law is Open to Interpretation" Nocatola and "I Wanna Lambourghini I Don't Wanna Lowball the Price" said, and not an anonymous internet troll, thanks.
You heard what you wanted to hear.

10687138_10205773238543074_5167077679133345282_n.jpg

You say that is what it is for but I don't see expenses spoken about in the video. What I see is a negotiation over price.

Tell me, how does costs for expenses change in a negotiation? Costs are static - there would be no negotiation.

Also, the last part of your statement is blatantly false. It is NOT up to the clinic what happens to the tissue.
There was no negotiation. There was a discussion where the lying pieces of shit tried to get the doctor to discuss money for the tissue, and she refused because they do not sell tissue.
30-100 dollars, according to Nocatola. Lowball $100, according to "I Wanna Lambourghini". Enough to do a little better than breaking even, smile wink, Nocatola said.
Ten days later, 115 pages of posts, and you still lie. What a disgusting piece of shitbyou are..
It's all in the videos, which I watched. Thank you, I will believe what drs. "Crush Above and Below The Thorax/Law is Open to Interpretation" Nocatola and "I Wanna Lambourghini I Don't Wanna Lowball the Price" said, and not an anonymous internet troll, thanks.
No, I heard what was said. Deny what was said and be called a lying, babykilling sycophant.

Don't know why that would be a conditional consideration, since one deals with standard of living and the other is life itself. But sure lets talk about welfare. Forget about the abuse of it on the part of citizens,(which needs to be part of the conversation) let's talk about the abuse coming from govt. an immense amount of taxpayer money goes into welfare, then you pay for a gigantic bureaucracy, that then doles out breadcrumbs to the needy.

Actually, Corky, got to stop you right here because again, you are a retard.

2010%20Pie%20Chart.png

Check it out, Low Income Assistance is only 5.3% of the Federal Budget.

Meanwhile, "White People" entitlements of Social Security and Medicare make up 33% of the budget.

So, no we aren't lavishing a bunch of money on poor people, contrary to what people like you want to think.
That was my point that we aren't lavishing people with money. The chart is from 2010 but take 5.3 percent of 17 trillion dollars, and that's just how over budget we are. How much money is being lost in this monstrous government to trickle breadcrumbs to the people? The government just recorded a record high in this quarters revenue yet we are still on track to be 20 trillion in debt at the end of this presidents term. And blame bush is not going to work after 7 years, especially when Obama is pretty much doing everything bush did, just a much greater level. Bush was bad, Obama is making it much worse

they catch a rather disgusting and illegal act with an undercover camera

Eating salad, drinking wine, and talking shop (unsettling for some people I know) with someone is not illegal. However taping a conversation without the other persons consent is illegal in California.

you not only condone illegal activities but

Still it is not illegal to donate tissue or for PP to act as a collection agent for research firms.
We already covered this - she is negotiating compensation for the donations and compensation is illegal for profit (a notion backed by here rather insensitive comments). Further it is illegal to change the procedure for the collection of said sample and she DIRECTLY points that out but then goes right on to say that she has no problem asking the doctor to do exactly that. Have you even bothered to watch the damn video?

The video doesn't prove Planned Parenthood is doing anything illegal.

In what parallel universe?

Has anyone been charged ?

Is there an investigation ?

Riiiiight. It's only illegal if you get arrested. And law enforcement DEFINITELY works that quickly. :rolleyes-41:

Hey, just out of curiosity, does your planet have an oxygen-based atmosphere like Earth's?

Joe doesn't know AT LEAST 2 things:
Government CAN'T Create Jobs.
Greece is part of the European Union.

Government can easily create jobs. They do it all the time.

Greece is one member of the EU. The other members are doing fine... better than we are.

Also Joe, the US CAN'T be failing because Obama is President and signing Executive Orders all by himself.

Uh, no, dummy. Obama can't fix the underlying problems we have in this country. I kind of suspect they won't get solved until some of our elite are lined up against walls.

It costs them more to create jobs than the private sector. government jobs are not efficient for the economy

I usually spend about 40.00/50.00 a week for a family of 4. But we were out of a lot... and since JoeB said it couldn't be done... I took up the challenge.

I guess Joe assumes people use up 100% of their food stuffs every week and don't stock up. Which isn't true.

Horseshit. Nobody can feed a family of four on $50.00 a week.

Just doesn't happen.

Sure it does.

Watch your ads. Buy things when they go on sale and know what days your supermarket marks down their meat.

Know the stores that price match (Family Dollar Store and Walmart for example).

Use the coupons on your stores website,apps and in store fliers or that come in the mail. Target especially will have 5 dollar gift cards free with purchase of certain items ...example : Pantene products...you can combine them with manufacture coupons. I never pay more than .75/.99 cents for shampoo and conditioner. And they also have 5/10 dollars coupons off meat purchases of 25.00/50.00 once in awhile.

Albertsons will have 10.00 off 100.00 purchases once in awhile also.

Otherwise... I wait for the buy one get one deals at Albertsons or go early Sunday morning when Albertsons marks down the hamburger. Thursdays for Smiths

Want cheap fruit and veggies? Shop at Sprouts . They also have good sales prices on meat. Usually sausage and chicken kabobs.

Buy things like tea bags, salad dressing, hot dog /hamburger buns, honey and certain snacks like pretzels at Dollar Tree. Every once in awhile they will have frozen broccoli and cauliflower and frozen onion rings and fries.

And check your local farmers market. Here the hospitals have them once a week on Thursdays. Folks can use their EBT cards there.

You should never pay full price for anything if you don't have to. :)

buy and use within a few days -
99cent store have vegetable and dry goods
daily table for recently expired foods that are still good
buy low have a great selection of fruits and vegetable with wednesday specials
fresh and easy have mark down half price item section that are close to expiration
even vons and albertsons have markdown on items at half price for sushi, cheese, sliced deli items, and some meats

walmart always seems to have good price.
shop and save
trade joe has very reasonable price for organic and more healthy and specialty food
Try oriental grocery stores for good prices on fish and vegetables. Many fish are live in tanks so you know they are fresh.
farmer markets and flea markets for seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Pool resources with neighbors and friends for bulk items at cosco.
you can buy bulk items online as well
download coupons from online and check flyers

in some areas.....if you buy power goods like flour based items, if you get those tiny months in your area, put foods directly into the freezer for a few days, then take out put in a plastic ziploc bag and put in your pantry. It kills any eggs than might be on the packaging.

Sure it does.

Watch your ads. Buy things when they go on sale and know what days your supermarket marks down their meat.

So they should spend money to buy newspapers to find out where they can save 10 cents on a package of bacon... um, yeah. Right.

Because clearly, making big corporations rich is important.

Right.

and don't you go thinking about having no abortion! You go ahead and have kid #4 so we can look down on you when you whip out that EBT Card!

Abortions cost a fortune . And they take a toll on your mental and physical health.

If botched like the ones performed by your hero Kermit Gosnell... Your medical bills for reconstructive surgery and therapy will skyrocket.

$400-500

Sure it does.

So they should spend money to buy newspapers to find out where they can save 10 cents on a package of bacon... um, yeah. Right.

Because clearly, making big corporations rich is important.

Right.

and don't you go thinking about having no abortion! You go ahead and have kid #4 so we can look down on you when you whip out that EBT Card!

Abortions cost a fortune . And they take a toll on your mental and physical health.

If botched like the ones performed by your hero Kermit Gosnell... Your medical bills for reconstructive surgery and therapy will skyrocket.

$400-500

Yep. Closer to 500.00 or more. I agree

No, I heard what was said. Deny what was said and be called a lying, babykilling sycophant.
Never killed anything. You have apparently killed much of your brain. Trailer dwelling anti-abortion methhead is a new one.

Never killed anything. You have apparently killed much of your brain. Trailer dwelling anti-abortion methhead is a new one.
I'm not pregnant, please don't mark me for harvest...

Absolutely. CMP is an unethical and needs to be investigated for illegal activity.
What, exactly, do you think that they need to be investigated for?

Getting video of PP affiliates trying to sell tissue?

Abortion Providers Should Take Legal Action Against the Center for Medical Progress Here s Why

CMP videotaped the conversations with Dr. Deborah Nucatola and Dr. Mary Gatter while they were each engaged in private discussions in restaurants. Nucatola’s conversation took place in California; although the location of Gatter’s is as yet unknown, she lives and works in California, which suggests that her meeting was also in the state. This fact is incredibly important, because it’s very likely that CMP violated California’s two-party consent wiretapping law.

Oh, yeah, THAT'S the big concern here.

Can you even SPELL the word "priorities"?
No. Blind is literally blind in this issue. As long as it supports killing the unborn apparently it cannot do anything wrong.

If a women is desperate enough, she will find a way if she does not have access to clinics or family planning. She can do permanent harm to herself and even die. Why is saving the women a bad thing? Why not being forced into a pregnancy before she is ready a bad thing? Why is using what would be waste or fuel to help others wrong?

Morally doctors save the mother's life. Doctor treat the patient in front of them, not one that is only a potential but not complete being. Doctors save the life they can not those they know they cannot.

In a perfect world there would never be an unwanted pregnancy and a women would not conceive when she was fully ready to be a mother.

In a perfect world there would never be a shortage of organs or necessary need to study or use tissue for research.

In a perfect world there would be no want, no poverty, no suffering, no pain, no abuse, to danger............

We have never lived in a perfect world and possibly there will never be such a thing.

We deal with what we have and what can be done in the most logical way.

Oh, puhleeze. "We have to harvest and sell tissue from aborted babies without the knowledge or consent of the 'mother' because women might get back-alley abortions."

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? Be honest.

The law was already linked somewhere.
And I didn't complain that the procedural methods of abortion were in violation of the law. The reality is that both the doctors talked about CHANGING the procedure in order to FACILITATE organ harvest. And THAT is against the law. You can't change a procedure for the sake of selling tissue or for any purpose except safety.

And the procedure they were choosing to change to was partial birth abortion...which is illegal.
someone posted the law earlier, it might have been you? But my question about the law on not changing the organ donor's treatment, is so that Doctors do not take the organ donor off any of their life support, or medically treat them differently than a person dying who is not donating organs etc.... in other words, the dying organ donor's death would not be expedited or changed due to them being organ donors...

IS this law applicable to a fetus being aborted?

If left up to you libs, women will get paid to get pregnant, so they can abort the pregnancy and then harvest the babies organs... You people are sick :cuckoo:

You know what's really scary? When reproductive medicine gets more advanced, these filthy bastards will want to get women to donate their eggs so that they can deliberately grow babies in artificial wombs just so they can harvest them at will.

Your argument is screwed this week. Lots of buy one get one deals and 2/1.00 deals on proteins.

Shrimp (5.99 lb)
)

Shrimp? Are you fucking kidding me?
What you never eat stir fry and rice?

Tell you what... I will start a thread for you and show you how to plan a menu for $ 99.91 this week with 19.09 left over to stock up on a few items.

Over priced.
If I'm not mistake, that is what many get for a whole month with food stamps/EBT. Then again there are places where that is dinner for one at a restaurant, or more without drinks
americans waste so much food every day and most don't even compost
Generators now can run on plant waste for electricity.

I usually spend about 40.00/50.00 a week for a family of 4. But we were out of a lot... and since JoeB said it couldn't be done... I took up the challenge.

I guess Joe assumes people use up 100% of their food stuffs every week and don't stock up. Which isn't true.

Good lord, I can feed my family for a week just on the staples I keep in stock at all times. My weekly grocery shopping is mostly for perishables and sales.

Horseshit. Nobody can feed a family of four on $50.00 a week.

Just doesn't happen.

Sure it does.

Know the stores that price match (Family Dollar Store and Walmart for example).

Use the coupons on your stores website,apps and in store fliers or that come in the mail. Target especially will have 5 dollar gift cards free with purchase of certain items ...example : Pantene products...you can combine them with manufacture coupons. I never pay more than .75/.99 cents for shampoo and conditioner. And they also have 5/10 dollars coupons off meat purchases of 25.00/50.00 once in awhile.

Albertsons will have 10.00 off 100.00 purchases once in awhile also.

Otherwise... I wait for the buy one get one deals at Albertsons or go early Sunday morning when Albertsons marks down the hamburger. Thursdays for Smiths

Want cheap fruit and veggies? Shop at Sprouts . They also have good sales prices on meat. Usually sausage and chicken kabobs.

Buy things like tea bags, salad dressing, hot dog /hamburger buns, honey and certain snacks like pretzels at Dollar Tree. Every once in awhile they will have frozen broccoli and cauliflower and frozen onion rings and fries.

And check your local farmers market. Here the hospitals have them once a week on Thursdays. Folks can use their EBT cards there.

You should never pay full price for anything if you don't have to. :)

Give me a good sale on something in-season, and I'll stock up and either freeze it, or can it. Summer holidays are fantastic for meat sales, and you can fill your deep freeze and be good to go. In-season produce? Make with the canning jars and freezer bags.

This isn't rocket science, but it IS work, which I assume is where we're losing the lefties on the whole premise.

Again. Coupons can be pulled up on your free Obama phone. And they come in the mail.

Oooookay, frankly, I never get them. I get a lot of sh it in the mail, but never that.

Red Plum manufacture coupon inserts come with the store ads in the mail. And store coupons come with your grocery receipt ... both free.

Shoot, hit the Internet. The library has them for free use, and you can print out pages of free coupons from a million different coupon websites for $.10 a page.

Forum List

Back