Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Fetus parts are more than likely sold fro stem research...........

and colored baby brains go to make cosmetics, the ones that darken the white skin without getting a Sun tan. :up:

It's illegal to use fetal tissue in cosmetics, after it was found in the 80s that some companies were using fetal collagen in their products. Yeah, it works, but back then, people considered that gross and barbaric. Go figure.

I usually spend about 40.00/50.00 a week for a family of 4. But we were out of a lot... and since JoeB said it couldn't be done... I took up the challenge.

I guess Joe assumes people use up 100% of their food stuffs every week and don't stock up. Which isn't true.

Horseshit. Nobody can feed a family of four on $50.00 a week.

Just doesn't happen.

Sure it does.

Watch your ads. Buy things when they go on sale and know what days your supermarket marks down their meat.

Know the stores that price match (Family Dollar Store and Walmart for example).

Use the coupons on your stores website,apps and in store fliers or that come in the mail. Target especially will have 5 dollar gift cards free with purchase of certain items ...example : Pantene products...you can combine them with manufacture coupons. I never pay more than .75/.99 cents for shampoo and conditioner. And they also have 5/10 dollars coupons off meat purchases of 25.00/50.00 once in awhile.

Albertsons will have 10.00 off 100.00 purchases once in awhile also.

Otherwise... I wait for the buy one get one deals at Albertsons or go early Sunday morning when Albertsons marks down the hamburger. Thursdays for Smiths

Want cheap fruit and veggies? Shop at Sprouts . They also have good sales prices on meat. Usually sausage and chicken kabobs.

Buy things like tea bags, salad dressing, hot dog /hamburger buns, honey and certain snacks like pretzels at Dollar Tree. Every once in awhile they will have frozen broccoli and cauliflower and frozen onion rings and fries.

And check your local farmers market. Here the hospitals have them once a week on Thursdays. Folks can use their EBT cards there.

You should never pay full price for anything if you don't have to. :)

buy and use within a few days -
99cent store have vegetable and dry goods
daily table for recently expired foods that are still good
buy low have a great selection of fruits and vegetable with wednesday specials
fresh and easy have mark down half price item section that are close to expiration
even vons and albertsons have markdown on items at half price for sushi, cheese, sliced deli items, and some meats

walmart always seems to have good price.
shop and save
trade joe has very reasonable price for organic and more healthy and specialty food
Try oriental grocery stores for good prices on fish and vegetables. Many fish are live in tanks so you know they are fresh.
farmer markets and flea markets for seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Pool resources with neighbors and friends for bulk items at cosco.
you can buy bulk items online as well
download coupons from online and check flyers

in some areas.....if you buy power goods like flour based items, if you get those tiny months in your area, put foods directly into the freezer for a few days, then take out put in a plastic ziploc bag and put in your pantry. It kills any eggs than might be on the packaging.

I always take my dry goods directly out of the package and store them in glass or plastic containers for that purpose. Freezers are excellent for killing any eggs, yes.

Your argument is screwed this week. Lots of buy one get one deals and 2/1.00 deals on proteins.

Shrimp (5.99 lb)
)

Shrimp? Are you fucking kidding me?
What you never eat stir fry and rice?

Tell you what... I will start a thread for you and show you how to plan a menu for $ 99.91 this week with 19.09 left over to stock up on a few items.

Over priced.
If I'm not mistake, that is what many get for a whole month with food stamps/EBT. Then again there are places where that is dinner for one at a restaurant, or more without drinks
americans waste so much food every day and most don't even compost
Generators now can run on plant waste for electricity.

I usually spend about 40.00/50.00 a week for a family of 4. But we were out of a lot... and since JoeB said it couldn't be done... I took up the challenge.

I guess Joe assumes people use up 100% of their food stuffs every week and don't stock up. Which isn't true.

Good lord, I can feed my family for a week just on the staples I keep in stock at all times. My weekly grocery shopping is mostly for perishables and sales.

Same here. Anyone who can't stock up while being given 650.00 dollars a month deserves to starve. I spend at the most 250.00 and that includes pet food, paper products, makeup and haircare items.

Your argument is screwed this week. Lots of buy one get one deals and 2/1.00 deals on proteins.

Shrimp (5.99 lb)
)

Tell you what... I will start a thread for you and show you how to plan a menu for $ 99.91 this week with 19.09 left over to stock up on a few items.

Over priced.
If I'm not mistake, that is what many get for a whole month with food stamps/EBT. Then again there are places where that is dinner for one at a restaurant, or more without drinks

Good lord, I can feed my family for a week just on the staples I keep in stock at all times. My weekly grocery shopping is mostly for perishables and sales.
Me too. I spend maybe 200 a month for a family of three. We eat well but believe me steak and burger aren't a daily thing.

Some sure. You just told me to LIE to get SNAP benefits I don t deserve.

Btw. Steak is on sale this week at Albertsons...buy one get one free. Great deals on Salmon and Shrimp too. Good time to use your EBT card.

I will let you know when steak and lobster tails go on sale for other stores. Hint: first Sunday of the month for Walmart usually. Others vary.

I know, you guys have this whole fantasy about how people on Food Stamps live....

Over priced.

Me too. I spend maybe 200 a month for a family of three. We eat well but believe me steak and burger aren't a daily thing.

What's up with the freaking price of hamburger, by the way? I buy ground turkey because it's cheaper. They got gold-plated cows or something?

Over priced.

What's up with the freaking price of hamburger, by the way? I buy ground turkey because it's cheaper. They got gold-plated cows or something?
I don't know but it's cheaper to buy sirloin or roast and grind your own. It's better, too. I haven't done it yet though I did buy a grinder just for that purpose.

I don't think that any laws were broken.

However, the bad press is probably the bigger story.
It's illegal to alter treatment to accommodate obtaining tissue to sell....and both pp butchers, nocatola and 'i wanna lamboughini' described doing just that.

It's also illegal to sell human body parts.
There's no proof they were selling body parts.the videos demonstrate they were seeking minimal fees to cover expenses, which the law does allow.

It's illegal to alter treatment to accommodate obtaining tissue to sell....and both pp butchers, nocatola and 'i wanna lamboughini' described doing just that.

There's no proof they were selling body parts.the videos demonstrate they were seeking minimal fees to cover expenses, which the law does allow.

"minimal" fees are negotiable? LMAO

"minimal" fees are negotiable? LMAO
They can be when you don't know how much the expenses are. She can't even afford a tune up on a Lamborghini, no less purchasing one, making a few dollars on such a transaction.

That was my point that we aren't lavishing people with money. The chart is from 2010 but take 5.3 percent of 17 trillion dollars, and that's just how over budget we are.

the federal budget isn't 17 Trillion dollars, Corky.

The Federal Budget in 2010 was 3.5 Trillion.

2010 United States federal budget - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But you poor people better not be getting you no abortions!
That's not the point, and I said that's the current deficit. Still doesn't stop the point that the government is highly inefficient, and only growing it's inefficiency. You want to really help the people your talking about, then get on board with streamlining govt.

Over priced.

I don't know but it's cheaper to buy sirloin or roast and grind your own. It's better, too. I haven't done it yet though I did buy a grinder just for that purpose.
We bought the grinder for that very reason..............Works well at that.

That's not the point, and I said that's the current deficit. Still doesn't stop the point that the government is highly inefficient, and only growing it's inefficiency. You want to really help the people your talking about, then get on board with streamlining govt.

I could think of much better ways to "Streamline" government than taking food out of the mouths of poor children.

Let's start with defense. Withdraw all our troops out of every country in the world unless those countries want to pay us for them being there.

Then let's stop giving out Corporate Welfare and huge tax breaks to the rich. Obama rolled back Bush's tax giveaways to the Rich and the Deficit was cut in half.

We could also means-test social security and Medicare. If you have a pension and a 401K paying you a huge amount of money, you don't need social security.

Horseshit. Nobody can feed a family of four on $50.00 a week.

Just doesn't happen.

Sure it does.

Watch your ads. Buy things when they go on sale and know what days your supermarket marks down their meat.

Know the stores that price match (Family Dollar Store and Walmart for example).

Use the coupons on your stores website,apps and in store fliers or that come in the mail. Target especially will have 5 dollar gift cards free with purchase of certain items ...example : Pantene products...you can combine them with manufacture coupons. I never pay more than .75/.99 cents for shampoo and conditioner. And they also have 5/10 dollars coupons off meat purchases of 25.00/50.00 once in awhile.

Albertsons will have 10.00 off 100.00 purchases once in awhile also.

Otherwise... I wait for the buy one get one deals at Albertsons or go early Sunday morning when Albertsons marks down the hamburger. Thursdays for Smiths

Want cheap fruit and veggies? Shop at Sprouts . They also have good sales prices on meat. Usually sausage and chicken kabobs.

Buy things like tea bags, salad dressing, hot dog /hamburger buns, honey and certain snacks like pretzels at Dollar Tree. Every once in awhile they will have frozen broccoli and cauliflower and frozen onion rings and fries.

And check your local farmers market. Here the hospitals have them once a week on Thursdays. Folks can use their EBT cards there.

You should never pay full price for anything if you don't have to. :)

Give me a good sale on something in-season, and I'll stock up and either freeze it, or can it. Summer holidays are fantastic for meat sales, and you can fill your deep freeze and be good to go. In-season produce? Make with the canning jars and freezer bags.

This isn't rocket science, but it IS work, which I assume is where we're losing the lefties on the whole premise.
Hit the nail on the head.

They think that people do not deserve to be put through the trouble of actually managing the resources that they use. You, on the other hand, just have to deal.

It is asinine.

Forum List

Back