Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Ya, you are right - when I read it through again, it doesn't make sense.
Third trimester abortions are severely restricted and I support those restrictions - once a fetus is viable then it's not just her decision except if the pregnancy endangers her health or life or severe fetal defects that were undetectable earlier. I think at that point the fetus has rights that can't be denied. I have said that on multiple occassions - maybe not in this thread though.

Till the fetus is living and breathing apart from the mother's body, it is still up to her what happens to her body. If she is willing to male the commitment of her body for carrying the fetus and to give birth, that is her choice. If not, that too is her choice. Fetus does not live without her cooperation.
Late term is not simple thing to consider but when the life of the woman or the imminent suffering and death of the fetus is involved, it should be a decision she and her doctor make. Government and outsiders should not be a part of the decision.
There is no shortage of infants and children that need good homes in the world. Telling a woman she has no choice and has to carry and give birth is not your right and should never be. We are not a population of the verge of extinction that woman should be forced to be baby making machines. We are horrified by puppy mills but that is what you would force a women to be?
So it is a question on when it can live on it's own?

If the mother was willing and the fetus could be safely removed and transplanted.............but that is not yet a viable option yet. It is still the woman's seed and up to her if she would give it up. And if she was to be compensated for giving up tissue?

There are other causes to get involved in rather than a woman's right to choose if she is ready to be a mother or not. At what age, education level does she have or loose that right? If she is raped, does she have to carry the fetus? If she is undergoing medical treatment, does she have to give that up? What if she is in school or beginning a new job? What if there are other circumstances that make it the wrong time or just wrong for her? When is a woman's body her own? When do others have no say in what a woman can or chooses what is best for her physically, mentally, financially or moral for her? Religion should have no place in the law or a woman's right to choose.
So terry chiavo wasn't viable to eat without a tube... Therefore husband had every right to remove it?

She was not alive, she was being artificially kept fed and breathing. She had irreversible brain damage. Why should she have had to be kept under those conditions? That is not living. Her brain was a shriveled mass of dead cells. She should not have been kept so long like that. She should have been freed long before.
No she was not artificially kept breathing, or artificially feeding, didn't think there was such a thing. She had a feeding tube, so if you are on a feeding tube, your family can decide for you to stop that treatment? What if it's a breast feeding baby? That's a mothers body it's living off of. That's where it gets it's nourishment and immunity. Does the mom then not have the choice to stop giving breast milk to the child? Why not? Explain to me where the difference is, sell me on it

The premise of this thread is flawed...Planned Parenthood has not been "caught trafficking body parts"...that is simply "an untruth"
The Center for Medical Progress has released four videos so far and not one contains a shred of evidence proving the sale of fetal tissue. Every video documents evidence that fetal tissue from abortions are being donated to medical research........

All videos are variations on agit propaganda...its like when Iraqi soldiers had supposedly thrown Kuwaiti babies off Incubators to steal the incubators....its not real...
There is no "barbarism" shown in the Planned Parenthood video...these are edited bits of videos put together to create an impression...that Impression is a product of propaganda ..it is an emotive reaction that was calculated to occur by the propagandist...they use that visceral reaction to put a stop to cognition about the issue and hurl any opposition to the propagandist 's purposes into a label of Immorality...its classic agit prop

actually there are 5 videos out now

I posted the fifth one on here and I noticed it has been ignored.

what else can they do

it isnt like you are going to change the minds of any of the hardcore leftist cranks on this board

ya need to send the message to the common folk

who are just unaware of how evil PP is

at least they are out there now. Hopefully more people will be sickened by them and change their minds. that abortion ISN'T some walk in the park as they try and sell it. and think twice about that LIFE they only want to call a "fetus". Is actually YOUR BABY you helped in Conceiving and will now kill through abortion.

what else can they do

it isnt like you are going to change the minds of any of the hardcore leftist cranks on this board

ya need to send the message to the common folk

who are just unaware of how evil PP is

at least they are out there now. Hopefully more people will be sickened by them and change their minds. that abortion ISN'T some walk in the park as they try and sell it. and think twice about that LIFE they only want to call a "fetus". Is actually YOUR BABY you helped in Conceiving and will now kill through abortion.

they do not even want to call it a fetus

currently they say the product of conception

Your fist statement cannot coexis with your last.

Essentially - you just said that the decision to abort is ONLY about the mother.

THEN you agreed that it was a balancing act. Those 2 thoughts are in disagreement. IF it is only the mother in question then the rights of the unborn are immaterial and are not considered. CLEARLY this is not the case. Do you disagree with late term abortion restrictions?

That would, of course, tie into your statement that you claim to have already addressed the reality that it is illegal to have late term abortions in some jurisdictions. I have not seen you actually address that.

Third trimester abortions are severely restricted and I support those restrictions - once a fetus is viable then it's not just her decision except if the pregnancy endangers her health or life or severe fetal defects that were undetectable earlier. I think at that point the fetus has rights that can't be denied. I have said that on multiple occassions - maybe not in this thread though.

Till the fetus is living and breathing apart from the mother's body, it is still up to her what happens to her body. If she is willing to male the commitment of her body for carrying the fetus and to give birth, that is her choice. If not, that too is her choice. Fetus does not live without her cooperation.
Late term is not simple thing to consider but when the life of the woman or the imminent suffering and death of the fetus is involved, it should be a decision she and her doctor make. Government and outsiders should not be a part of the decision.
There is no shortage of infants and children that need good homes in the world. Telling a woman she has no choice and has to carry and give birth is not your right and should never be. We are not a population of the verge of extinction that woman should be forced to be baby making machines. We are horrified by puppy mills but that is what you would force a women to be?

If the mother was willing and the fetus could be safely removed and transplanted.............but that is not yet a viable option yet. It is still the woman's seed and up to her if she would give it up. And if she was to be compensated for giving up tissue?

There are other causes to get involved in rather than a woman's right to choose if she is ready to be a mother or not. At what age, education level does she have or loose that right? If she is raped, does she have to carry the fetus? If she is undergoing medical treatment, does she have to give that up? What if she is in school or beginning a new job? What if there are other circumstances that make it the wrong time or just wrong for her? When is a woman's body her own? When do others have no say in what a woman can or chooses what is best for her physically, mentally, financially or moral for her? Religion should have no place in the law or a woman's right to choose.

whatever you do. don't call it a BABY. Don't you know women that goes around telling everyone. hey, we are going to have fetus. you people are sick in the head and they should use all the people who supports and works at PP as specimens for body parts. The brains won't be usable so they toss them in the garbage...... We'll refer to you as a fetus when we write about how heroic you were
That's a good idea. Allow them to do unlimited human experimentation...upon each other. They truly are mentally ill and should be locked away from humanity. They are a threat to it, as everybody is beginning to see. Too late, of course. The damage is done.

whatever you do. don't call it a BABY. Don't you know women that goes around telling everyone. hey, we are going to have fetus. you people are sick in the head and they should use all the people who supports and works at PP as specimens for body parts. The brains won't be usable so they toss them in the garbage...... We'll refer to you as a fetus when we write about how heroic you were
That's a good idea. Allow them to do unlimited human experimentation...upon each other. They truly are mentally ill and should be locked away from humanity. They are a threat to it, as everybody is beginning to see. Too late, of course. The damage is done.

I think it's a wonderful idea. and while we are at it. We need to start breeding monkeys again so they be can USED in all this life saving wonder research these abortion loves claims we can't live without. We'll see how that goes over. the same way they did over some LION

Planned Parenthood’s Title X funding alone prevents about 125,000 abortions a year. That’s not even counting the Medicaid funding, which is 75 percent of Planned Parenthood’s funding. If you don’t like abortion, you want Planned Parenthood to have more money to prevent it, instead of cutting its funding.

I noticed that my question to you about why you hate women has been ignored......Isn't that right Stephanie?

I don't answer to STUPID. why do YOU: HATE BABIES/CHILDREN/HUMAN BEINGS?
My guess is: because you are a LIBERAL. you people ONLY crow you care so much about all mankind. we see that is LIE. now run along

I think it's a wonderful idea. and while we are at it. We need to start breeding monkeys again so they be can USED in all this life saving wonder research these abortion loves claims we can't live without. We'll see how that goes over. the same way they did over some LION

A woman who chooses abortion is doing that for reasons that have nothing at all to do with research..
.. use fetal tissue from abortions is just using tissue that otherwise would be incinerated...

As a Matter of Fact

nearly 9 in 10 abortions happen in the first 12 weeks, which means it’s embryos, not fetuses, being removed, and they range from microscopic to about half an ounce in size. Most abortions resemble little more than a very heavy period.

indeed

in the embryo stage all is uncertain

it could become a shoe a door stop a cute puppy

but certainly not a human baby

No one is talking about human experimentation or experimentation on living beings. Hyperbole much? Or just the usual dishonest rhetoric. If so, I suggest you organize protests against cadever organ and tissue donation.

I noticed that my question to you about why you hate women has been ignored......Isn't that right Stephanie?
If I told the nazis to stop killing Jews and undesirables, does that make me a nazi hater??
No. But we know what promoting this trumped up horseshit against PP over tissue from fetuses that likely would not have been carried to term makes you. We know what trying to shut off government funds for vital research and reproductive health services for women makes you.

Forum List

Back