Planned Parenthood continues to lobby to kill ever older children....

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”
"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.
Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?”
"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.”
Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what you’re saying?”
Again, Snow replied, “That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider.”

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion | The Weekly Standard

Progressive utopia...slaughtered babies everywhere, all women screwing like bunnies with no inconvenient bumps...

Un-freaking believable! Of course the lefts dear leader is on record opposing medical care for the child on these occasions. There will be a very special place in hell for these folks.

I harbor a secret hope that they won't have to wait for hell; that eventually they will be tried here on earth.

So does this happen often? The case of an abortion that delivers a live baby?

Are there any cases on record? Do we know what happened to the baby?

It happens all the time.

But all reporting by PP providers is VOLUNTARY so of course they don't report this shit.

You have to sneak in hidden cameras, wait until people die or until employees speak out. Which all takes place....and then those people are villified and attacked by the baby killers.

I usually don't get involved in abortion debates other than to say taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for them. However, in this video, we see, for the first time I can recall, Planned Parenthood arguing for the right to murder a child post birth. It's one thing to argue about when life begins, but I didn't think anybody would argue it's okay to kill a newborn. Just disgusting...and to think I'm paying for this crap. Wow, just wow.

The SC has aready decided that a State has the right to require a second doctor be present during a late term abortion to provide care to the new born in the rare instances that a live birth occurs.

Planned Parenthood Assn. v. Ashcroft - 462 U.S. 476 (1983) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

By giving immediate medical attention to a fetus that is delivered alive, the second physician will assure that the State's interests are protected more fully than the first physician alone would be able to do. And given the compelling interest that the State has in preserving life, we cannot say that the Missouri requirement of a second physician in those unusual

Page 462 U. S. 486

circumstances where Missouri permits a third trimester abortion is unconstitutional. Preserving the life of a viable fetus that is aborted may not often be possible, [Footnote 9] but the State legitimately may choose to provide safeguards for the comparatively few instances of live birth that occur. We believe the second physician requirement reasonably furthers the State's compelling interest in protecting the lives of viable fetuses, and we reverse the judgment of the Court of Appeals holding that § 188.030.3 is unconstitutional.

If a hospital botches an abortion like that and the law says that the mother must then accept that as a live birth and her child,

then the hospital should be liable for 100% of the expenses of raising that child at least until it's 18.

If a hospital botches an abortion like that and the law says that the mother must then accept that as a live birth and her child,

then the hospital should be liable for 100% of the expenses of raising that child at least until it's 18.

We already have courts and a civil justice system for any such disputes. Of course, we also already have a law against murder, which includes killing a post birth newborn. Problem solved.

I usually don't get involved in abortion debates other than to say taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for them. However, in this video, we see, for the first time I can recall, Planned Parenthood arguing for the right to murder a child post birth. It's one thing to argue about when life begins, but I didn't think anybody would argue it's okay to kill a newborn. Just disgusting...and to think I'm paying for this crap. Wow, just wow.

The same people who argue for abortion will argue for killing babies, and the elderly, and the disabled.

They're the same group of monsters, always have been. These are the ghouls that got the Nazis in trouble. People think it was NAZISM that made the nazis reviled. It wasn't. It was their progressive SCIENCE, which included killing people in the name of population control.

(My bold)

I don't believe hospitals do many abortions - ever since more & more political pressure has been put on Planned Parenthood & abortion providers, hospitals have shied away from the procedure. Relatively few doctors who perform abortions - under whatever circumstances - have hospital privileges, TMK.

Most abortions now are provided by third parties - free-standing clinics or other agencies. Who may or may not have admitting privileges to a hospital.

You're the reason they started banning lead paint.

(My bold)

I don't believe hospitals do many abortions - ever since more & more political pressure has been put on Planned Parenthood & abortion providers, hospitals have shied away from the procedure. Relatively few doctors who perform abortions - under whatever circumstances - have hospital privileges, TMK.

Most abortions now are provided by third parties - free-standing clinics or other agencies. Who may or may not have admitting privileges to a hospital.

Well, I think his point is not really affected by substituting the word clinic for hospital.
But I have a really hard time accepting the killing of a live baby.

The same people who argue for abortion will argue for killing babies, and the elderly, and the disabled.

They're the same group of monsters, always have been. These are the ghouls that got the Nazis in trouble. People think it was NAZISM that made the nazis reviled. It wasn't. It was their progressive SCIENCE, which included killing people in the name of population control.

(My bold)

I disagree - the NAZIs were practicing an extremist form of eugenics, which they had picked up from the US. But it wasn't their "science" that turned the World against them - it was their ruthlessness & yes, their fixation on the "master race" - their attempt to implement that ideology - that set them against the USSR. Which eventually killed them.

I don't think you can really hang the NAZI criminality on science. Hitler was perfectly willing to invoke some Volkish mysticism to justify his notions of racial purity - which had v. little to do with any real study of populations & peoples.

I don't like abortion, I never have. But I think the couple & the doctor should be the ones to make the decision - & if the father is absent or not participating, then the mother & her doctor. But yah, it's foolish & v. expensive to use abortion as birth control. I would prefer to freely distribute birth control information & devices to young men & women, age to be determined - probably @ onset of the ability to father/conceive children.

But that approach has a lot of political & moral opposition. As if somehow the current discussion were uplifting ...

I don't care if you like abortion or not. What you like has nothing to do with anything. Nazis were reviled not because of their politics, but because of their willingness to kill innocents in the name of creating ideal babies, in ideal circumstances.

Which is exactly what progressives believe in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfnNzIzvT-k]Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (1 of 10) - YouTube[/ame]

9/11 call of a baby born alive during an abortion..

this group of monsters today includes their dear leader....

Obama’s abortion extremism is such that, as a state legislator, he opposed protection for — I’ll use his words here — “that fetus, or child — however way you want to say describe it” when, contrary to the wishes of the women involved and their abortionists, there was “movement or some indication that, in fact, they’re not just coming out limp and dead.” Babies were inconveniently being born alive, self-styled health-care providers carted them off to utility rooms where they would be left to die. That is infanticide, plain and simple. In Illinois, people tried to stop this barbarism by supporting “born alive” legislation. Barack Obama fought them all the way.

When Obama Voted For Infanticide - By Andrew C. McCarthy - The Corner - National Review Online

Forum List

Back