Planned Parenthood continues to lobby to kill ever older children....

"
"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”
"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.
Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?”
"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.”
Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what you’re saying?”
Again, Snow replied, “That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider.”

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion | The Weekly Standard

Progressive utopia...slaughtered babies everywhere, all women screwing like bunnies with no inconvenient bumps...

1 in 45 children in America are homeless yet I never hear you whine about that. Why is that? As soon as they are able to suck a teet, fuck em, right?

Last edited:
You don't hear me whine about it because you're too busy drooling over abortion. It's a completely different topic, that is completely unrelated to abortion.

So do you think everybody who lives below the poverty level should kill their children, or just the homeless?

Do you realize that children are considered homeless if they are living with non-related family friends? I know this because I've worked as a caseworker, and it was my job to identify the *homeless* children.

You clowns are as dumb as the fools that claim that guns are a problem.
DOCTORS are the ones performing the abortions and killing the fetuses and new born.
NOT corporate entities.

Corporate entities are paying them, though..and lobbying on their behalf.

Good grief, pick a personality and stick with it, you freak. You're making me dizzy.

Pick a personality? How about use your reading comprehension skills if you have any. I'm against abortion. I'm also against hypocritical christians who think it's ok to play god with their personal pet issues.

You're one of those.

Soooo...you're going with the "I'm a fucking asshole just to be an asshole" personality. Got it. Thanks for committing.

You are a piece of shit but I currently don't care enough about what you say to actually put you on ignore. So I'll just ask you to not talk to me, now or ever. You will never have anything to say that I'm even remotely interested in and you'll save yourself a lot of trouble to just not bother.

I am GrbG. I am stupid. Now, what are you gonna do about the vaccinations, GMOs, and disarming of citizens?

You are a piece of shit but I currently don't care enough about what you say to actually put you on ignore. So I'll just ask you to not talk to me, now or ever. You will never have anything to say that I'm even remotely interested in and you'll save yourself a lot of trouble to just not bother.

Oh, you miss the point. You are too much fun to ignore.

Much like BigReb makes all the gun whacks look like total loons and actually advances gun control arguments, you are such a misogynistic religous zealot you make most of the points about abortion rights.

A Puritan is someone who lives in mortal fear someone might be enjoying themselves.

All you have because you know I am right.
Without DOCTORS there are NO abortion clinics.
But you want to blame someone else because you worship doctors.

Forum List

Back