Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

An abortion at this stage would likewise be highly invasive, require drugs and stitching, etc.

With one difference - the woman consents to the procedure.

The hypothetical baby we are talking about is one in the very late stages of development...8 1/2 months to be exact. Babies are delivered with no health complications far earlier than this. To allow a woman to choose an abortion instead of a c-section at this stage - when the baby could survive outside of its mother's body is, in my opinion, wrong.

I don't necessarily agree with all abortions, but I am not going to try and restrict the right to choose because I don't happen to like something. I believe it is somewhat wrong, also, but I do not want to see the woman made to have the child if she does not want it.

In order to remove a baby as large as it would be at 8 1/2 months would require serious, invasive surgery...so a C-Section would not be significantly more severe.

Again, the woman would consent.

Why would it be assault on the mother to force her to deliver a viable baby instead of killing it...but not murder for the baby who could survive outside the womb?

It is not murder because the child is not yet a person as defined by law. Murder is the deliberate killing of a person, and a fetus is not recogniosed as a person, therefore, no crime *murder) has taken place.

You can name call all you want. It's a sign that you are loosing the debate BTW.

Back to the debate:

Why not extend it past delievery... Heck if we can all ready kill them at full term just because the moms depressed. Why not after? The child is still as dependant on her.
Once a new born baby takes it's first breath of air outside the mother's body, it's no longer her body. Anything else you want me to explain for you?
I call you heartless because you seem to be so utterly lacking in compassion for anyone, not even babies.

so deeply religious people are not wise ?...not consenting to murder is unwise ?

Deeply religious people are more likely to use their religious beliefs against their child when they happened to discover she was pregnant. Their personal beliefs would not allow them to permit their own child from making an informed decision about her own body.

She violated the Mandatory Reporting laws.

Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect - by Susan K. Smith, Atty., Hartford and Avon, CT.

She even stated the laws she was violating.

There was no crime to report, though.

no sending her to her parents..to give her wise council and from allowing her to damage herself physically psychological and spiritually...by murdering her child

What do you think about parents who agree to their daughter's request for an abortion as most of them do?

Once a new born baby takes it's first breath of air outside the mother's body, it's no longer her body. Anything else you want me to explain for you?
I call you heartless because you seem to be so utterly lacking in compassion for anyone, not even babies.

But that's not what's happening. They are being left in linen closets to die.

Makedde Wrote:

An abortion at this stage would likewise be highly invasive, require drugs and stitching, etc.

The hypothetical baby Anguille and I were talking about is one in the very late stages of development...8 1/2 months to be exact. Babies are delivered with no health complications far earlier than this. To allow a woman to choose an abortion instead of a c-section at this stage - when the baby could survive outside of its mother's body is, in my opinion, wrong.

In order to remove a baby as large as it would be at 8 1/2 months would require serious, invasive surgery...so a C-Section would not be significantly more severe.

Why would it be assault on the mother to force her to deliver a viable baby instead of killing it...but not murder for the baby who could survive outside the womb?

Force is the key word. You said it yourself.

And I guess thats where you and I are going to disagree.

I think that if a baby can survive outside of its mother - then it has reached person status. And I'm don't think I'm alone in that opinion - there have been cases of people charged with two counts of murder for killing women late in their pregnancies.

I think if a baby can survive outside the womb, then it deserves protections - and if that means that instead of a partial birth abortion, a woman can have a c-section instead...then I think it is worth it to protect a viable life. Just as I would support the decision to abort the baby if the life of the mother was at stake - I think that, as a society, protecting viable life so late in a pregnancy...is more important that protecting a woman's right to decide at 8 1/2 months that she no longer wants to have a baby.

so deeply religious people are not wise ?...not consenting to murder is unwise ?

Many deeply religious people believe strongly in abortion of unwanted pregnancies. In that manner they are wise.

[
QUOTE=Makedde;935566]Deeply religious people are more likely to use their religious beliefs against their child when they happened to discover she was pregnant. Their personal beliefs would not allow them to permit their own child from making an informed decision about her own body.

secular humanism is a religion one that sacrifices the unborn...it may be the devil or it may be the lord...but your going serve somebody....

no different than when a adult poses as a child to catch pedophile's

Or create them by posing.
Anyway, an adult can't pose as a child young enough to attract a pedophile in the correct sense of the word. I think you are referring to adults who pose as jail bait.

Last edited:
She didn't know that. She had the facts as presented. Given that she responded in an illegal manor.

She was presented with a living walking talking adult in front of her. She committed no crime, but she was duped.

Forum List

Back