Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Add it as a post in here... Show them it again. It still had the umbilical cord attached.

As a link please. Don't look if you don't want to. It is graphic.

How about you post a pic of a woman's uterus who was made to carry a fetus with a giant enlarged head and nothing but a brain stem to term? How about you post her chances for ever being able to bear a child again?

I did go back and read them, starting at page 19. We were having a perfectly civil conversation.

The exchange went as follows:

that's called passive aggressive behavior where I come from Ang...

very civil response....

she already assumed I wouldn't take her question seriously and that I was like every other adult who would patronize and talk down to her but instead I responded thoughtfully and reasonably

then it fell to shit right around here:

again, insinuating that as an adult I'm trying to control instead of guide

I responded to her question of when does it become a gift

she then responded with

perhaps it's not me who needs to go back and read the exchanges but rather it's you.

Amanda answered in the standard, "you can't possibly understand" style of most teens who think they have all the answers already when in reality they don't know half of what they think they do.

Then you jumped into the frey defending Amanda against some phantom attack which never even happened.

you then went on to sinsult not only me but AngelHeart merely because we disagree with your view that children should be allowed to explore their sexuality unguided and unfettered by adult intervention.

I'm not going to apologize for having a different view and being unwilling to bend to Amanda and your will.

I will apologize for the nasty remark about your nieces, that was uncalled for and said in anger and frustration and for that I'm sorry.... I acted like a child and hence I will not be having sex tonight because of it :tongue:

I think Amanda was very civil to you and open and honest. If you see that as passive aggressive and manipulative, that's how you see it. She seemed to hit a raw nerve with you about something and it would appear she had no idea how sensitive you are about your relationship with your daughter. She didn't say you were a slut in anyway. Nor did she return the insult when you slung it at her.

The words in bold above are your own and do not represent in any way my own views. If you're going to pick fights with me at least have the decency to attack me for my real opinions, not for how you want to spin them.

Doesn't matter what you said about my nieces, they don't read this message board, but thanks for taking it back.
No sex tonight for behaving like a child. LOL!

How about you post a pic of a woman's uterus who was made to carry a fetus with a giant enlarged head and nothing but a brain stem to term? How about you post her chances for ever being able to bear a child again?

MOST pregnancies are NOT like that. MOST are like the photo.Well, other than alive.

MOST pregnancies are NOT like that. MOST are like the photo.Well, other than alive.

That is the major reason why late term abortions are performed and why they are needed. Not because people want to go on a vacation as Gem pretends it is.

But nonetheless, a woman's reason for having an abortion is her own personal business, not yours, eots, Gem's or anyone one else's other than who she wishes to consult.

And of course, that's a cue for them to start yammering on about how "children" aren't able to offer informed consent to abortion, despite the fact that I posted several studies that clearly contradicted the myth that adolescents are incapable of making rational decisions about medical treatment.

Amanda answered in the standard, "you can't possibly understand" style of most teens who think they have all the answers already when in reality they don't know half of what they think they do.

No.I.Did.Not.

You even quoted it. I said:

Originally Posted by Amanda
I think that's a pretty cheap answer. I could make the same kind of statements about if you weren't a teen when I was you won't understand. It doesn't make my position right and it would be condescending.

I could make the same kind of statements.

But it wouldn't make my position right.

And it would be condescending.

I didn't make the statement you keep insisting I made.

But it didn't matter because you tore into me as if I had.

The point was that giving an answer that says "You can't understand" is lame.

And that I wasn't going to do it because it was condescending and I wasn't going to accept it in lieu of actual, factual reasoning.

And you've been after me for sassing you ever since.

And I've stayed polite.

If you decide to be polite I wouldn't mind talking to you again.

That is the major reason why late term abortions are performed and why they are needed. Not because people want to go on a vacation as Gem pretends it is.

But nonetheless, a woman's reason for having an abortion is her own personal business, not yours, eots, Gem's or anyone one else's other than who she wishes to consult.

California abortion law:

Medical indications may lead to abortion after 12 weeks. Discovery of serious fetal anomalies, such as severe genetic disorders, or conditions in which the woman’s health is threatened or aggravated by continuing her pregnancy include

malignant hypertension, including preeclampsia
out-of-control diabetes
heart failure
severe depression
suicidal tendencies

serious renal disease
certain types of infections
These symptoms may not occur until the second trimester, or may become worse as the pregnancy progresses (Cherry & Merkatz, 1991; Paul et al., 1999)

Abortion After the First Trimester - Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California

How is SUICIDAL TENDENCIES a reason for an abortion? That alone lets them do abortions up until the babies first breath. ONLY physical life of the mother. Mental... Put her in the hospital... The baby deserves life.

Anguille Lied:

Anguille, if you can not accurately report what I have said I would request that you do not mention me at all. Lying about what I have said is unbecoming and makes you look foolish.

I never stated that the major reason for late-term abortions was vacation and you know it. I asked you if you had any problem with a woman aborting her baby very late in her pregnancy for a non-critical reason, like wanting to vacation. You stated quite clearly that the decision was not yours, mine, nor anyone elses to make.

While your opinion that no one should be able to tell a woman that an abortion when the baby could be viable outside the womb is wrong may be unconventional...you are entitled to it. But you do not have the right to lie about what I or any other poster have written here in a stupid attempt to make a silly point.

If you would like me to clarify my opinion on this issue I will. But I don't think you want that...I think you just wanted to lie about my statements to make your point. I am calling you on it, correcting you, and asking you to either bring up my statements accurately...or leave me out of your debate with Silence and others. Thanks.

Last edited:
No it wasn't, it was a full grown man who had been decapitated. Ask anyone who saw it today. I saw the little baby pic with the finger touching the baby, that's not what you had earlier today.

that was a child of 16 weeks in the womb ..why do you lie to yourself

Pre-born Baby At 16 Weeks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwG68a0C2oA[/ame]

Window to the womb 16 to 36 week video clips

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U-GJxwdHZ8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Again, why should she assume that the parents will handle it wrong? That's playing to the lowest common denominator. MOST parents are not a danger to their children. Also a few states that require parent notification is just that they are seeking an abortion but can not prevent the girl from having one.

The child would know what her parents would say and do if they found out, so if the child stated that her parents would likely make her remain pregnant against her will, then the nurse is put in a tricky situation. On one hand, she has an obligation to report the incident, but on the other hand she worries that in doing this, the child will be harmed by her parents.

I can understand the nurse putting a child first and her career second, it's just sad that no such girl existed.

How is SUICIDAL TENDENCIES a reason for an abortion? That alone lets them do abortions up until the babies first breath. ONLY physical life of the mother. Mental... Put her in the hospital... The baby deserves life.

If the woman is so depressed she is threatening suicide, then I would think that abortion would be in her best interests, don't you? Putting her in a hospital is all well and good, but it's not going to rid her of her suicidal thoughts, is it? Unless you keep her sedated, and that's simply putting the fetus's rights ahead of her own, which is grossly unfair.

No the child doesn't. I know myself, I was scared to death when I called my parents pregnant with my oldest. They didn't respond like I thought they would at all. Most children put more fear behind their parents response than is actually there.

If they can't call the parents on this, why call them when they find out they have been involved with a teacher? How about when they get caught with drugs at school? For that matter why do I have to pay if my child brakes something of the neighbors? Might as well make adulthood something the child picks.... How about they can extend it too? Heck if they don't want to move out when the parents (even at 45) lets make laws stopping it? But if they want to move out at 13... Why not?

Last edited:
No the child doesn't. I know myself, I was scared to death when I called my parents pregnant with my oldest. They didn't respond like I thought they would at all. Most children put more fear behind their parents response than is actually there.

There is always a chance that the parents will respond in the exact way the child has feared, and how do we protect them then? How do we prevent parents from forcing their child to have a baby against her will, or making her have an abortion, which is just as sickening as forcing her to remain pregnant?

Parents need to raise their children to trust them - as I said, if your child doesn't come to you about something so important, then surely that must tell you something about your parenting skills.

If they can't call the parents on this, why call them when they find out they have been involved with a teacher? How about when they get caught with drugs at school? For that matter why do I have to pay if my child brakes something of the neighbors? Might as well make adulthood something the child picks.... How about they can extend it too? Heck if they don't want to move out when the parents (even at 45) lets make laws stopping it? But if they want to move out at 13... Why not?

I'm not sure that would be so radical a proposition as some depict it as. The nonexistence of adolescence was a historical reality, and even fairly recent studies have illustrated that even young adolescents possess extensive rational capacities.

If the woman is so depressed she is threatening suicide, then I would think that abortion would be in her best interests, don't you? Putting her in a hospital is all well and good, but it's not going to rid her of her suicidal thoughts, is it? Unless you keep her sedated, and that's simply putting the fetus's rights ahead of her own, which is grossly unfair.

many woman suffer from suicidal thoughts and sever depression after a abortion .. .many feel pressure from society to have a abortion

4D Ultrasound - Pre-born Baby At 16 Weeks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwG68a0C2oA]YouTube - 4D Ultrasound - Pre-born Baby At 16 Weeks - Pro-Life Anti-Abortion Video PSA[/ame]

many woman suffer from suicidal thoughts and sever depression after a abortion .. .many feel pressure from society to have a abortion

Many women also feel pressure from lifers to give their babies up for adoption. Care to refute that one?

As for the video, I know what a fetus looks like, I do not have to watch a video. Your arguments should not rely on emotions, but facts.

(I'm unable to post links to other sites as yet)

Many women also feel pressure from lifers to give their babies up for adoption. Care to refute that one?

as for the video, I know what a fetus looks like, I do not have to watch a video. Your arguments should not rely on emotions, but facts.

(I'm unable to post links to other sites as yet)

the pictures speak a thousand words and could not be any more factual..because something raise emotion does not make it nonfactual

Anguille Lied:

Anguille, if you can not accurately report what I have said I would request that you do not mention me at all. Lying about what I have said is unbecoming and makes you look foolish.

I never stated that the major reason for late-term abortions was vacation and you know it. I asked you if you had any problem with a woman aborting her baby very late in her pregnancy for a non-critical reason, like wanting to vacation. You stated quite clearly that the decision was not yours, mine, nor anyone elses to make.

While your opinion that no one should be able to tell a woman that an abortion when the baby could be viable outside the womb is wrong may be unconventional...you are entitled to it. But you do not have the right to lie about what I or any other poster have written here in a stupid attempt to make a silly point.

If you would like me to clarify my opinion on this issue I will. But I don't think you want that...I think you just wanted to lie about my statements to make your point. I am calling you on it, correcting you, and asking you to either bring up my statements accurately...or leave me out of your debate with Silence and others. Thanks.

I think I read what you meant in your original post loud and clear. You had already stated that according to you a woman should not be able to abort a third term pregnancy unless the woman's life was in danger but NOT if her health was in danger.
You've tried to sneak words in my mouth more than once in this thread.
Keep up the neg rep. What ever floats your pissy little boat.

Forum List

Back